Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!

Go down 
+11
BLACKHAWXX 88
pariah_81
IronKneebone
pokerchipped
indyratpack
Horst Schist
Dirty Koi
JAGERpatrol
SwollenCamel
TheCanisDirus
Winners
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:52 pm

[code]So about me....well there isnt much to say of course. I am definitely not cool but I am part of the world's ruling class - Nerds. I enjoy games, movies, music, and lordy lord i love me some computers well electronics in general! I have been in the military, nothing fancy really nuclear missiles (w00t rocket scientist!! - in theory). I have worked for the government in varying capacities over the years. Lately, I am a computer tech and I do a ton of stuff in that regard (virtual computing w00t!!). Also on a personal note I use w00t a lot. Though I am fairly certain you wont be able to tell by looking at this post. Along with that I enjoy starting "sentences" with a preposition. Technically I am a computer gamer, with console gaming to round out the mix. FPS' are my first love but Strategy gaming comes in a close second followed by adventure/action gaming and everying else taking up the caboose. Another note about me is I like to write run on sentences and never break up these multisentence structures with so called spaces to make something called a paragraph?? The English language doesnt know what the heck is going on I am very certain of this. Speaking of which who wants to change American English to Terran? Votes?! Ok so I also write and play around with music, write/sing it cant read it, I am way too much of an imbecile for that, Pinky. Stories are fun so if you are bored take a peek at amazon for isaac david and leave me some fairly harsh criticism. It's ok though my skin isnt thick it is better raw and festering and could always use another boil or 2.

Well enough about me and my boils lets color this finished! Oh and I am currently using my xbox as my ps3 broke and I havent gotten a new one yet. (HOLY CRAP A SPACE ^)

Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Welcome to the 30. Friend request sent. When are you usually on?
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 pm

I want my click back - came here for pics of girls with beards Sad

But more seriously, welcome and see you online! Well that is if you play Halo 4, BF3 or BO2 zombies Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 pm

I've never been with a bearded lady....

Married?

Cool
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:33 pm

G'day beard and welcome to the nuthouse........house optional.

Gun you must be trolling,looking for chicks with beards,shouldn't you be going door to door on your little bicycle preaching the good word about Hal............oh i see you already have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Awesome and creepy!
Thanks for the posts. I am actually on in the afternoons and evenings along with the weekends. However, I will say this weekend is a bust cuz I am going somewhere. But, Monday I am back baby!

For the rest sorry to disappoint definitely a guy a dick and likes the chicks Wink
On another note how messed up would it be to be a guy without a dick that likes chicks?

Anyway, Swollen I came here looking for nuts, I dont need a house for that Wink
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:18 pm

Oh this guy's gonna do just fine hhmmmmmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Welcome to the 30 from the PS3 side!!!!

P.S. Why is it that the PS3 guy has to give him his first reach? I feel that this is some sort of consolism. <--- I made that word up.
P.S.S. I've never given a bearded lady-man a reach before... I feel dirty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Gurlwithabeard wrote:
Awesome and creepy!

On another note how messed up would it be to be a guy without a dick that likes chicks?

Gotta use what god gave ya I guess.......me fallback plan is my stem.

Welcome to the clan.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Thanks for the "reach" Jager but I am not really sure what that is or where you go to view it. I meant to ask when I saw it in the profile section. And yes I do know what a REAL reach around is. Razz
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:48 pm

A forum reach is more a high five really... there's a little + and - to the right of a post, if you click on the plus, it gives a reach.

You can view how many reaches a person has received over....

<--- here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Well since you were my first I will be your 50th and also make you my first????????

You just sit there and enjoy that though and let those whiskers scratch your back for you too. Disregard the kielbasa though.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Holy shit i love this clan!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Welcome to the 30!! I've always thought everyone should have a beard, best way keep crumbs for snacks later on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Thanks and now I am hungry
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:55 am

Did somebody say they were hungry?

I got an idea...
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:11 am

Welcome to the x30x!
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:37 am

HA - this is the best thread I've read in awhile!
Welcome oh bearded one.

I dumped "isaac david" in an author search on amazon and it didn't return anything conspicuously yours. > Amazon search here <

Let me know so I can read it. It's got to be better than this CGEIT stuff I'm reading now.
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:51 am

I played with a girl with a beard last night...2 words

"False Advertising"

2 more words

"Madams Apple"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 am

Hey! welcome to the clan, throw me an invite when you like, i tend to bridge between halo, borderlands and black ops 2. I also actually have slots on my friends list still LOL. looking forward to playing with ya!
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:05 am

Welcome to the clan!!!! Add me if you got room on your FL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:51 pm

w00t!
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Hmmm haven't seen this gurl since the first day wtf
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 am

@pokerchipped
Here ya go: http://www.amazon.com/Alliance-of-Betrayal-ebook/dp/B00988I1WE/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1364391091&sr=1-4&keywords=isaac+david
That is one thing it is my favorite and isnt a rehash of something I wrote as a kid. I can do better but I just wanted to see what would happen.

As for your governance of enterprise it - yikes
almost looks like ITIL just started running everything. So does that cover the creation and control of an enterprise IT architecture within a business or agency?

@IronKneebone
MADAMS APPLE! ROFLMAO Priceless!

For the rest I will add you when I hop on next. I have been working on a project and of course I was at the PAX East Conference Fri-Sun

Thanks again for the welcoming words and the hilarious jokes.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:46 am

Welcome to the clan, feel free to add me on XBL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!   GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GURLWITHABEARD???? HOLY CRAP!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next