Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

I know that I said I would not do this but....

Go down 
+7
walldoggy
BlackDeath
IronKneebone
indyratpack
TheCanisDirus
SwollenCamel
TydenWolf
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

I know that I said I would not do this but.... Empty
PostSubject: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:04 am

I am sorry but I am leaving the 30 clan for the time being. I have been asked to help out my friend's clan out. I have been on a lot lately and since no one really likes to play HC TDM and that is the flavor at this moment since I can actually get kills. I still would like to have access to the forums as a friend of the clan but I understand if that is not okay. If you have to delete me from your friend's list I also understand as well. I wish you all the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:44 am

Dude,all i play is HC KC or TDM unless my clannies invite me to fill up a team, oh well it's a shame i didn't get to play with ya more but i won't be deleting ya and i still reserve the right to give you shit in game k.

But all the best Tyden and good luck with with your next venture.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 am

Good luck with the new group bud... i'm sure i'll still catch ya online in BF or something.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:13 am

Best of Luck!
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 am

I play HC!!!

Good luck with your new endeavors Tydon...I'll be seein ya around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:00 am

good luck

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:50 am

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:54 am

GL Tyden
Back to top Go down
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:28 pm

you trader... you... you... i see how it is you trader. lol see you in game dude
Back to top Go down
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:24 pm

you traitor... you... you... i see how it is you traitor. lol see you in game dude Very Happy

(Newf you live nearby I think - don't come banging on my door like that boxer)
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Traitor or Trader(Newfie what the hell do I trade in?) I am not I am still here but I am not on the Roster any longer due to that my friend really needs some help with his clan. I know him personally so this is nothing against anyone here but BO2 really screwed over big huge clans with the connection issues. The biggest thing is I love to play with everyone I have on my friend's list but some of them are on the other side of the country and my connections are crap. I don't have that issue when I am playing with friends locally but still have issues with people that are even on the same coast. Even if they joined me the hosts are a crap shoot I have seen it change from one coast to another in the same game. It's just plain messed up. I appreciate the invites that I have been getting the last week or so but when I am playing I have already at least 2 other people in my party. If you really want to play then join up with my party I know that Maverick has done this in the past (And he got kicked for teamkilling me 3 times in a match still not sure if it was on purpose) Wink Razz So the moral of the story is I am still here I just am not on a roster that is all. If that is a problem let me know.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:34 pm

So are you leaving the Clan or just getting the roster? Either way I wont be deleting you. The next COD and BF will be here before we all know it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:59 pm

<------- I am off the roster (Blue color name) meaning I am a friend of the clan so yeah I am leaving for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know that I said I would not do this but....   I know that I said I would not do this but.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know that I said I would not do this but....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Welcome to the Over 30 Clan :: Off Topic Area :: Waste Basket (ARCHIVED TOPICS) :: x30x Graveyard-
Jump to: