Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Empty
PostSubject: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 pm

I am approaching a full friends list and have delete some non30 members, but I am wondering what everyone does when they need to delete people.

Send a message?
Just delete and hope they understand?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 pm

If it's someone I added outside the clan but never play with anytime and never talk to then I'd just remove em. If I never played with someone and they dropped me I would care less. I don't think you need to message unless it is another reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:36 pm

If someone hasn't played in say 10 days or more...make room for those that are habitual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 pm

go to the bottom and find the people who have not logged in 20+ days.

My next step is to find the people I may have played one time with.

From there it gets trickier.

I never send messages. If we don't play then I assume they will not miss me. Also my name starts with a W so no one may notice as they may never get to the bottom of their list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Delete those that haven't logged in for awhile. then delete those that you don't even recognize. That means you haven't played consistently with them if you don't even recognize their name. That will shorten the list quite abit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:16 pm

I am at 95, I have deleted people in past that I never see anymore, I only deleted a few clan members, but some of those added me from the boards and I never played with them so they got axed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:05 am

I do it based on login date with exception - my brother-in-law's brother that I'm friends with IRL hasn't logged on in 16 days or so but I'm not going to delete him. I haven't been able to get on the past few days due to work commitments, I get home, I get called back in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:31 am

i agree with big daddy if i dont recognize your name "we aint friends"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:18 am

As said above, I go to bottom of my list and look for people who have not been online in a while and are not one of the OG's. Then I look for people I never play with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:17 am

Deleting Friends of ur friends list is like picking 6 people to play in a dom match with.. its hard to pick cuz there is so many good players now a days and so many that we have made friends with over the last year. I first take the people who piss me off the most. that being said i am surprised i am still on alot of friends lists cuz i am a angry person. Then i work to the uk guys. Not that i hate the uk guys cuz my back ground is Engish(england) this is because my connetion sucks when i play online with u guys and i suck enough. plus i dont like private matches much cuz once again my connection sucks. i have a few randoms on my list but i can't delete them cuz well they might come to my house and ask why. and then kick dirt into my face and take me off thier fb/cell phones. they my hommies.. other then that i get upset cuz i have the Orignal 30 peeps that i added way back in Jan. other then that i i keep my friends unless i get a message on here saying i have to many friends or in a pregame lobby to make room for a newbie or two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:23 am

Pretty much the same as stated above. If you haven't been on in a few weeks is the easiest way. Usually most guys will post in here on the forums if they won't be on for a long period of time, and give a heads up to please don't delete. Also, if you've been on my list for quite some time and we've yet to play a game together.

I definitely keep all the fellow OG's on my list reguardless of playtimes. I know there are some, we don't get many matches in together, but you're an OG and will stay on my friendslist for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:02 am

I cut the dead wood first like everyone else. If I don't recognize the name, it means I don't play with you very often. Playing time is also a limiting factor. I have a few UKs on the list, but I imagine 11pm EST M-F is not a good time for most of the UK crew, so I never bothered to add.

I probably play with the same 15-20 people regularly.

I think most of the OGs prefer to roll together most of the time just out of familiarity and being used to each other's tactics and enjoying the smacktalk. There are certain 30 lobbies that are just boss. Everyone has a role and executes perfectly. Winning percent is probably 90%.

As Wini says so eloquently, "Good times."

PS-Advice for newer members would be to find a group with the same playing times and talk about strategy in the party lobby. Who is going to rush B, what killstreaks, etc. Communicate and execute. You don't need to be a stone cold killer to be a good teammate. Defend the home flag from ghost rushers...protect B, shoot down SPs, etc. I know some people are a bit shy, but we're all cool here and no one will make fun of you for asking a noobish question. We were all noobs once and most of us had to learn the hard way without helpful 30 brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete   What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your F/L is full and need to delete
Page 1 of 1