Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fun last night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fun last night Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fun last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fun last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fun last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fun last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fun last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fun last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fun last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fun last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fun last night Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fun last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fun last night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fun last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fun last night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Just want to give a shout out to lilrif....he is an evil son of a....I think it's the first time I got to play with him but he got us all to run flamethrowers on one match of Dom. and then the next one he suggested M60 with big ammo with jammers all over the map...it was mayhem and I was literally lmao....honourary UK membership beckons I think lol!
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 pm

I love rif. He is a hoot to run with on dom matches. We routinely play fuck-around and run flamethrowers and m60's with jammers just to be annoying douchebags to the randoms. yet we still win and have a good laugh. Glad you got a taste of The Legion of Doom's style of play. You are welcome to join anytime.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Sorry I missed thst one. Next time we'll have to get one of those matches going. I want to post it online.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Nah... doesn't sound like Rif. You guys must be confused. No ring of fire. He takes the game very seriously and is rarely heard over the mic. Quiet as a church mouse that one. Must have been someone else.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:46 pm

What made it better is the fact it was ground war and there were nine of us.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Riff is a douche
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:41 am

The funny thing is that we actually murdered the other team when we were goofing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 am

Yeah those matches were borderline TOO much fun! I love it when we all go Flame or Pig. It was especially fun to do it on GW like Fran said. Three or 4 of us enter a room and all you hear is WHOOSH and FIRE EVERYWHERE!
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 am

Any Legion of Doom matches feature the Graveyard Assassin setup? I'm itching to try it. All ghost ninja suppressed weapons. Willy Pete all over the map all the time. Counter Spy planes littering the air. Essentially the enemy is unable to watch the minimap at all. No gun reports and creepy fog everywhere...just in time for Halloween... Twisted Evil

Oh, and everyone runs the Joker face camo just for good measure.

If you've tried it, let me know what the conversation in the post game lobby was!
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:44 am

We have yet to run FBD's patented Graveyard Assassain class yet. We are waiting to make sure you are with us when we do. It is a pain in the ass coordinating a DOOM night because most of the boys that like to play with that style aren't usually on at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:46 am

I grant you permission to run it in my absence. My blops time is in short supply until football season ends November 7th. Just in time for MW3.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:48 am

uzi's and decoys can be alot of fun too...
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 am

Graveyard Assassin? Interesting, indeed... What time boys?
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 am

You name the time and place and I'll be there.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 am

9.30 tonight Manic
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:10 am

Eastern central pacific mountain UK?
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:12 am

Irish( uk)
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 am

Ground war so there are nine of us, 4 run spy plane , csp, bitch buggy and everyone else runs napalm, counter spy, bitch buggys.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 am

If I am on send me an add.....The M60's and jammers was f'ing classic (even though I did not kill too many). Rif and I in the bar in Havana was hilarious though I was blinded from all the flames and the roasting randumbs.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:39 am

U can't run spy and bitch at the same time.....lol....I know what you saying tho.
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:41 am

I always run spyplane,counterspyplane, and napalm anyways.That's as good as I get.LOL
Back to top Go down

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:49 pm

i will have to get my ghost and ninja pro's then, shit!!! thanks for the ups dudes, you guys all rule, and I love playing with the UK even though I cannot understand you bloody bastards, I KID I KID, i watch top gear....LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun last night   Fun last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun last night
Page 1 of 1