Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
whats up everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

whats up everyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 pm

How would you all feel if i decided to come back to the 30. I actually misss this clan lol
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Im only speaking for myself but I would say yes due to your honesty when you left . Most would have just left and said nothing. But once again thats just me the final word of course goes to Dave.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:08 pm

We all want ya back on the xbox side. Well I might be speaking out, but there weren't many here when ya left. Last night and today was like old times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Hell ya i agree jk and jxvegas thanx ya i know dave has the final word. I know dave will see this eventually lol. Hey jk ill be on later if you guys got room for me. Im so glad to have my own xbox again lol
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Yeah! I should be on between 8 and 9. I have to move up some levels now that I hit the button for the last time.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Gold M60 here I come.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:02 pm

scoooby81 wrote:
How would you all feel if i decided to come back to the 30. I actually misss this clan lol

+1 for coming to your senses. lol
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Lol jk.. gratz.. man i still gotta hit the button 2 more times before i get gold
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Be good to play with again Scooby!
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Come on back!
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 am

It was good to play a few games with you over the weekend, I am sure your old seat is waiting for you!
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:13 am

Lol og. Im waiting for dave to pm me back to get his input lol
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:14 am

Ive had a blast playing with u guys the last coupleof nights
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:11 am

I believe Dave is on vacation this week, he may still check in here once in a while. But it's nothing personal if it takes him a few days to get back to ya.

I am sure there isn't an issue with you coming back. You left to check out something else, it's not like you left in a blaze of glory and burned bridges. If the Xbox guys will have you back then that is good enough for us..IMO
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:30 am

Ah thanx snow. Ya i know dave will get back with me eventually lol. Didnt know he was on vacation bit thats cool its all good.
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:55 am

I think you need to endure some sort of hazing from the xboxers to be accepted back.

Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 am

Welcome back. I say AYE! to having you back. go have fun with the Xboxers on the dark side of the clan. You left in a grown-up, professional way so I have absolutely no problems that you want to come back.
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 am

good to see you scoooby Smile im sure youll always be welcome buddy ..
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Welcome back scooby!
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Sup shortyyyy.... well its not official yet cause i wanna know what dave thinks however i am running with the 30 tag so and thanx all
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I think you need to endure some sort of hazing from the xboxers to be accepted back.

I second that. but what would be a acceptable form of hazing?

Maybe making him use an enfield w/ infra red sights for 5 matches?
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:33 pm

After whooping ass and taking names on headquarters, I got the feeling you'd be back.Let the good times roll.
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Cryptic D3m1s3 wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

I second that. but what would be a acceptable form of hazing?

Maybe making him use an enfield w/ infra red sights for 5 matches?

I was thinking Dragunov w/ infrared, Asp secondary, Decoy and Camera Spike while running LW/Steady Aim/Second Chance for an entire prestige.
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Lmao thats some funny shit lol. Ya fireman the goods timez have came back i had lots of fun
Back to top Go down

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:46 pm

You know what guys in all reality i shouldnt of never left but all well sh*t happens lol. Lile jk said he is glad i came to my senses. Its gonna feel wierd being part of the clan that i was once a leader of but im looking forward to the good times to come
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whats up everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up everyone   whats up everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats up everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next