Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

I never thought about it that way until Carl spoke up yesterday. It is an excellent point. As much as I hate not being able to move when this is happening, they are doing a job. And we never say anything about it if we are on a team with someone like that. I remember a match on summit with some kid destroying the other team. Our words were "thank god he's on our side".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:06 pm

I play with Savvy and Nixon a fair bit and they are two guys, of many in the clan, who get the BBs and CGs consistently to help our team to victory. The difference is that they still get caps and defends, and wins.

In the match that inspired this thread there were 4 hueys, 2 litters of pups, and atleast 3 advanced UAVs against us. We didn't have any of those and still pulled out the gory victory. Was it worth it? Yes. Was it fun? Definitely not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:14 pm

I agree also with what Carl is saying but............. I am just sick of the teams of 6 that run around not even attemptng to cap....I would rather lose a match by being outplayed than win and be frustrated as hell because the opposing squad signed up to play Dom. and are playing TDM....it gets old. That was my initial complaint....we have guys in our clan that consistantly get the high killstreaks and 40+ kills and if you watch their match they are capping and protecting the objective not laying prone away from objectives to get easy kills to fuel their KS as those bozos only care about the size of their KDR (its evident, look at their W/L ratio and replay the match and watch them run right by the flag after they cleared it).....TDM and FFA are great places to use that strategy....Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:21 pm

BTW I did not mean to stir up any drama with the initial post, I guess I just need a place to vent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:44 pm

At least the k/d in blops is tracked among different game modes.

"What's your kd?"
"2.7"
"What's your tdm k/d?"
"*silence"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 pm

ReTodd3D wrote:

"What's your kd?"
"2.7"
"What's your tdm k/d?"
"*silence"

Where? The lobby leader board can show stat but a player's combat record is only overall.

@ Stream - it's cool man, let it all out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:51 pm

I was referring to the lobby board. I rarely check my combat record except to see hit location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Yeah, when you check that and see a guy with 1500 kills and 3 caps it's a pretty good indication of whats to come.

Being on XBOX the heatmap is probably worth checking. Lucky you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 pm

audiopile wrote:
ReTodd3D wrote:

"What's your kd?"
"2.7"
"What's your tdm k/d?"
"*silence"

Where? The lobby leader board can show stat but a player's combat record is only overall.

Go to lobby leaderboard and use L1 or R1 (I think) to scroll thru gamemodes you can TDM KDR there. You can use the filter to see stats for the week/month/alltime also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:57 pm

hmm never knew that snow, you would think that after all the blops i would know the game and stat tracking in and out... but to be honest i usually dont check players kdr mostly w/L is important to me cuz it shows how aggressive they are about "winning" not just kills.

come to the darkside and play some HQ where kill whoring is rampant but at least the objective moves so does the areas of travel, where in dom the enemy typically take one or two routes to an objective, in HQ the spawns move and the objective moves as well.

like carl said there is a place for kill whores in every game but bitch ass corner campers need to go choke on their own secretions! Just my .02!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM   Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randumb morons playing TDM in DOM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2