Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)

Go down 
+11
Jon
YellowGeeHawd
xl Centurion lx
Sr Slampiece
BLACKHAWXX 88
JK STEELERS68
BlackDeath
Dubious Baller
friedferretfeet
bluehound000
The1UrLookin4
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Did I make the cut?
Yes
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Vote_lcap75%Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
No
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Vote_lcap25%Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Undecided
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Vote_lcap0%Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Empty
PostSubject: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:11 am

01 - What are you applying for? = x30x Member
02 - Name = Jessy
03 - GAMING SYSTEM = X-BOX
04 - GAMER TAG = friedferretfeet
05 - AGE = 33
06 - Where are you from? State? Province? Country? Give me something. = CA
07 - Email Address
08 - Do you have a mic? = Yes
09 - Do you have COD Elite? You must have atleast a free elite account in order to be added to a clan roster! = Yes
10 - How do you feel about COD Elite Clan Ops? = I participate in all/most clan operations
11 - How did you hear about the Over 30 Clan? = Top 100 Clans List
12 - How often do you play? = As much as possible when the wife and kids allow
13 - Are you active on forums that you are a member of? (We have quarterly checkins to make sure that members are still active, If you do not post in the month of the checkin then your account may be deleted due to inactivity.) = I'm not really a forum person, but I can atleast check in when asked..
14 - Do you usually buy the DLC map packs? = Yes I always get the DLC's
15 - Please tell us a little bit about you and/or your gaming background. = I've always played video games over the years and now have completed all the modern warfares except for BO2. A couple of weeks ago I, just out of the blue, tried Black Ops online.
I am addicted!! I play it every chance that the wife lets me! HA. I am not as good as a lot of the players and I usually end up with more deaths than kills but it is a lot of fun and I am trying to refine my playing style so as to get better. I would like to find some people that enjoy the game as much as I do and have the same maturity level as myself and maybe help me become a better player.
Thanks for the consideration.

Jessy
16 - How you can contribute to the clan or why do think that we are the clan for you? = I am not going to put this game up until I am as good as some of the people I see playing. Until I start to get 50 kills and 5 deaths a game I will not give it up. I am hoping a group of people around my age will add to my gaming experience and I to yours.
17 - Which game type do you prefer (HC or Core)? = Core Game Types
18 - What is more important to you? = Having a good time
19 - What game modes do you play? = I'm a TDM player
20 - What games do you currently play? =
21 - If you have a personal reference, list their Gamer Tag here. (if none put N/A or none) = N/A
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:03 pm

I'll say yes, but I hope that you aren't expecting all of us to be 50-5 for a match. A lot of us play almost every day for years and we can't do that on a regular basis. At some point you've maxed out your skill level(reflexes, hand-eye coordination, and internet connection), and I hope that you can recognize that, otherwise you'll never enjoy these games in the long run.

And once in a while you get those god-mode games, that's what keep you coming back for more.

That being said...if you turn out to be a slayer(50-5) don't be too hard on those of us who aren't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
friedferretfeet

friedferretfeet

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Dont worry I know I will probably never get that good, I was just trying to illustrate how dedicated to the game I am. I am just looking to find a bunch of folks who enjoy the game as much as I do and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:27 am

I was something like a 8 and 16 player when I first joined a clan and aimlessly jumped on the objectives feeding the other team kills for streaks. I would say within a month I was close to an even player without dropping in flag capping or plants or any of that. Just by playing together as a unit will increase K/D and SPM to some degree.

But to be like a Miggs or a Missler or a Zero, or the other top flight players in the clan I kind of think that is natural you have it or you dont. More of us dont than do.
Back to top Go down
friedferretfeet

friedferretfeet

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Yeah I hear ya TG. I've only been playing online for a few weeks now and I can see a minor improvement. Really, I would just like to play the game with a group of people that are all friends to some degree or another. The way I have been playing it (random strangers) is fun but I think the game could take on a whole new dynamic if everyone playing knew one another in some fashion. 30 clan seems like my kind of people. I have not had the chance to play with anyone yet but I'm going to try and find some people tonight hopefully.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:48 pm

played with this guy - invite sent from R1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:22 pm

First game we got to play with Ferret, we invited him to a game before backing out and picking him up. Dropped a swarm on his team to give him a warm welcome to the clan. lol Great guy and has brought us some good lobbies as of late.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Voted no!!

#FUFERRET

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 pm

We need a few more no votes and he will have to leave the game were in right now

Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:29 am

I'm in love with him. Embarassed 

#FUFERRET
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:33 am

I hope there will be a ferret movie coming out soon, followed by souvenir t-shirts and mugs.
Back to top Go down
friedferretfeet

friedferretfeet

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:22 am

BLACKHAWXX 88 wrote:
Voted no!!

#FUFERRET

Smile

Just for that, you have my life long friendship your in Ferret +10
Back to top Go down
friedferretfeet

friedferretfeet

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm

This is how #FUFERRET feels when he is playing
Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) 3qoev210
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:37 pm

I have to vote NO on him too..Do not let him in the clan

Wink

P.S...I didn't get my vote in on time,,so i guess he will have to stay....We could of just kicked him out of our last night...haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
EstimatdProphet

EstimatdProphet

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Is it still too late to vote No?

and by the way ... FSLM
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:29 am

It's not too late, my vote is YES.. but only because he plays music in lobbies.

This one's for you buddy! Razz 

Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Call_m10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:45 am

I think maybe a revote is in order for anyone who's ringtone is call me maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:20 pm

I voted Yes, but I know we are all going to regret this! haha
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 am

I thought we reopened this thread so we could vote ferret out!!  Damn you all!!

8-3 ?

The next 6 better vote NO.  Smile Smile

Probably because he has his own song now.  You're welcome.   #FUFERRET
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Can we do a redo and vote again.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:53 pm

If we do a revote the poor guy will get something like -25 and will be scarred for life. We don't want that kind of psychological torture on our hands.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Everytime I hear psychological toutrue I get excited.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:20 pm

EstimatdProphet wrote:
Is it still too late to vote No?

and by the way ... FSLM

I randomly pop in here and I see this...WTF Prophet??? LMAO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)   Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox App: friedferretfeet (roster 1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next