Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 

Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore?
Core
51%
 51% [ 23 ]
Hardcore
49%
 49% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 45

AuthorMessage
Spartan Runnerr

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 am

I would play more HC if there were more game modes.
Back to top Go down
Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:53 am

I would play HC more if there wasn't so much camping. Every time I played the other team didn't even go for the objective they sat backup and picked us off but then after that game had a good game. It just depends on the map I guess

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:36 pm

i prefer core, but have started playing HC, just cause i really hate BO2 and i don't care, but if i play MW3 its core everytime.

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:11 am

I've made the switch to hardcore, but may be going back to core if things don't change. I originally made the switch because there were less connection issues and people actually died when you shot at them. However.... I personally believe that the lag switchers and cheaters of the community have switched over to hardcore due to the lack of a killcam. With more people switching over to HC, I may have to make the switch to League to avoid the connection issues. It will probably take me a long time to get used to the "25 shots to kill" modes again.

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:32 pm

I prefer core but don't mind hardcore at all. I'm easy.
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Kamea6 wrote:
Too much camping.

Core only for this guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:23 pm

I only have a few hardcore game tolerance anymore can not stand all the camping and it is killing my stats !

I voted today how about you
Repo_dog out
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Wed May 01, 2013 8:28 am

Repo_Dog wrote:
I only have a few hardcore game tolerance anymore can not stand all the camping and it is killing my stats !

My stats have seemed to go up since making the switch to hardcore. For the first time ever, I'm over a 1.0 kdr (granted, it's only 1.02, but it's still over 1.0!), which probably never would have happened without the switch to HC. I actually enjoy the game more, although I bitch about it a lot while playing.

As far as camping goes, while it isn't a part of TDM or KC, isn't it a part of Dom? I remember quite a few people saying, "I'm not camping, I'm defending." I can understand people complaining about campers if they're playing TDM or KC, as it's not really a part of the game play, but that's how some people enjoy playing and they paid the same amount as the rest of us. It's annoying as hell, but to each their own.

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Wed May 01, 2013 9:26 am

Yip! as much as i likes me the hardcore i gotta admit HC is getting sooo campy and the other night i could'nt help but notice how behind in connection i was, felt like being back in core,the only kills i could get were from behind or camping where they could not see me, all 1on1 encounters where i'm clearly shooting first left me so pissed i sat up till 330am looking for that "one" match where the lag comp swang my way but unfortunately it was just plain ol SHIT all night!

Three hit markers and no kills!, unloading a full clip with target finder and nothing?
Full ghost mode and they still jump around corners firing straight at me?

Why is it that the low life scum,cheating & filth of this COD community seem to flock to the good stuff just to ruin it all for the majority?

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Wed May 01, 2013 11:23 pm

I don't always play COD, but when I do. I play Core! I tried HC for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I felt so bad shooting a few other 30's in my first game. It made me play more cautious, and I liked it. I didn't miss the mini map as much as i thought I would.

I will play whatever the party wants. I rather play with other 30's than randoms.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Thu May 02, 2013 6:59 pm

WREG wrote:
I don't always play COD, but when I do. I play Core! I tried HC for the first time about 2 weeks ago. I felt so bad shooting a few other 30's in my first game. It made me play more cautious, and I liked it. I didn't miss the mini map as much as i thought I would.

I will play whatever the party wants. I rather play with other 30's than randoms.

they can take the miney map out of the game totally I would not miss it !

I died 6 time's in 1 game the other day by my supposedly team mates !

Repo_dog out
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm

JAGERpatrol wrote:
Repo_Dog wrote:

My stats have seemed to go up since making the switch to hardcore. For the first time ever, I'm over a 1.0 kdr (granted, it's only 1.02, but it's still over 1.0!), which probably never would have happened without the switch to HC. I actually enjoy the game more, although I bitch about it a lot while playing.

As far as camping goes, while it isn't a part of TDM or KC, isn't it a part of Dom? I remember quite a few people saying, "I'm not camping, I'm defending." I can understand people complaining about campers if they're playing TDM or KC, as it's not really a part of the game play, but that's how some people enjoy playing and they paid the same amount as the rest of us. It's annoying as hell, but to each their own.

My winning state has went down from 61 % to 51 %
My k/d has drooped to 1.02 from 1.25 all sence hardcore and people wonder why I Can't stand camper core anymore !

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Fri May 03, 2013 8:47 pm

I play core. I strafe alot to getr the upper hand and Hardcore virtually makes this move impossible for me to use.

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 pm

now it s & d

Repo_dog out
Back to top Go down
slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 pm

i prefer hardcore,but have been playing core with the 30s. i have a new respect for core,your aim has to be pretty solid

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:06 pm

slam lrm wrote:
i prefer hardcore,but have been playing core with the 30s. i have a new respect for core,your aim has to be pretty solid

yes it does you can not just whip the gun around and kill people !

Repo_dog out
Back to top Go down
Spray Fartin

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:06 am

I normally play HC but I don't mind playin core! Played a lil the other night and did way better than I thought I would!

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 am

I like core way better than hardcore. I don't mind playing HC every now and then if I am playing with people who prefer it but it has to at least be an objective based game. I prefer not to play at all over playing a team who sits in one spot and waits for people to walk by.

Full disclosure here though since I been playing league and have had to play search I do sit in some corners on that one just because I don't want to hurt the team with my rushing just to die from a sniper sitting in their spawn waiting on me to walk by.

[/img]
Back to top Go down
DryestCow186929

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:23 am

The limited time I've played has been core. I've done a few matches in hardcore, but find with being new the mini maps helps me out a lot right now.
Back to top Go down
o RED ARROW o

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:15 pm

I like hardcore, my kdr is better! I also like core because that is where most of the 30's on my friends list play.

"Red Arrows Never Glance though hell burns in advance"
Back to top Go down
Dizzle 82

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:31 pm

I was looking for the option boobs. I like playing with that a lot better.

"YOLO" is Carpe Diem for stupid people.
Back to top Go down
slam lrm

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:17 pm

camping rules! cheers 

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:33 pm

I've been playing a lot of hardcore when playing solo. I like both.

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:26 pm

Both!

Gunz N Beer

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Sober=Core
Drunk=Hardcore

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:30 pm

I've always played core.since Cod4, but i played HC in Blops2, since my connection was garbage every game

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore   

Back to top Go down

Which do you prefer? Core or Hardcore
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops 2-
Jump to: