Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Empty
PostSubject: Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here.   Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Waiting to see pics the wild game you guys and girls have gotten. Deer, fish, anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here.   Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:01 pm

OH. When you said post a pic of what I caught I was wondering how you knew about the STD's. Didn't think you wanted to see a pic of a herpetic dick. Nah, in all seriousness I will post up a pic of the next bambi I slaughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here.   Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:40 pm

I caught 2 little punks throwing eggs at my house last night. They were minors, so I can't post their pictures. Scared the shit out of them with a paintball gun. They must have crapped their pants.

My wife was worried their parents would call the cops on me. I told her that there is no way a 14 year old kid goes home and tells mom he was egging houses and stealing road signs and some dude shot him with a paintball gun.

I actually wish I could talk with their parents.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here.   Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:14 pm

oh yes I remember those days. Except we use to destroy mailboxes and paintball the farmers cows. Like fatbrowmdog said i really dont think they are going to tell there parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here.   Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:00 pm

That is hilarious! Way to funny u blasted them...... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here.   Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Future11

Our twins with my 7 pt shot this past fall during rifle season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here.   Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post the Pics of what you shot or caught here.
Page 1 of 1