Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 

Domination Strategy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:30 am

You're speakin the truth, Darkker... It's almost a cocky "Fuck You" and a definite FTW mentality...hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 am

It's shame more of us don't play DEMO... It's a great mode regardless of the killwhores...maybe that's part of the fun of it, the great push to fuck over the morons who think DEMO is a kill-fest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 am

I DON'T triple cap! My only problem is that I run smgs a lot and I need to get close to the enemy which has been known to spawn "flip" I mean dual weild skorpions is not exactly a weapon u can "snipe" people with from a distance but I will try not to get "too close".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 am

I personally like HQ and Demo but sometimes the party is too big to play anything but ground war. Can u imagine ground war demolition or SnD? EPIC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 am

Beck...hang with us in the mixed region UK crew...we'll do anything for a good laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:45 am

Maybe I can hook up with yall tonight "for a good laugh"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 am

Well...the UK/IRE Crew are usually on in full force around 3-4 Texas Time (no need to put Central in there considering we are our own country and such)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 am

It will depend on the amount of alcohol consumed prior to that time but perhaps tonight I will see ya online thanks manic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:10 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Which is funny, because lately we have been doing a lot more of the 3rd flag capping. OG's AND new guys.
Yes I know Darkker. I wasn't referring to anyone specific. More as a courtesy to other members.

If you are patient, they will come to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Gotcha Wink I didn't think you were calling anyone out. I just thought it was funny that we have been capping 3 is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 pm

audiopile wrote:
Don't cap the third flag. If you are playing with the clan, don't do it. Period. Do not do it. Nothing worse than getting shot in the back while on a nice kill streak. Don't pull some macho BS and try to triple-cap just because we are in a clan and have organized game strategy, proven to work. There is a good chance that once we dominate, the other team spawns behind us, takes our first flag, then B, and some will spawn at the third flag and the next thing you know it tables have turned, and we are all re-spawning in a disorganized manner. Sure, if the opponent is complete newbie trash then it works but let's just stick with the basics, it has gotten us this far.
The full domination is permitted once we have an 80 pt lead but it is still not accepted by all.
Thanks.

I agree wholeheartedley with you but, (there has to be a but) sometimes the opposition are so bad I get bored and grab three and then have fun keeping three.

I have had about five of those type games this week with fellow clannies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 pm

+1 to Fran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:56 pm

thank you kind sir for your generous donation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Ill agree 100% with Audio. You dont need all 3 flags to "dominate" an emeny. Keeping 2 racks up the score quite well. Yeah i hear some of you guys like the chaos but there is a difference between chaos and the controlled chaos of only capping 2 flags. The last few weeks ive had a few times where ive been on a high killstreak only to be shot in the back cause someone capped the 3rd flag. It also seems that when this happens its always early in the match as well. I know we play to have fun and all but we also love to win so why make it harder to win the match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Ill agree 100% with Audio. You dont need all 3 flags to "dominate" an emeny. Keeping 2 racks up the score quite well. Yeah i hear some of you guys like the chaos but there is a difference between chaos and the controlled chaos of only capping 2 flags. The last few weeks ive had a few times where ive been on a high killstreak only to be shot in the back cause someone capped the 3rd flag. It also seems that when this happens its always early in the match as well. I know we play to have fun and all but we also love to win so why make it harder to win the match?

Agreed 100%. If the group you're in likes to get that third flag then that's one thing, but as a clan technique we should hold down 2 flags. Old farts like me don't have the reflexes for random spawns everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:39 pm

audiopile wrote:
Don't cap the third flag. If you are playing with the clan, don't do it. Period. Do not do it. Nothing worse than getting shot in the back while on a nice kill streak. Don't pull some macho BS and try to triple-cap just because we are in a clan and have organized game strategy, proven to work. There is a good chance that once we dominate, the other team spawns behind us, takes our first flag, then B, and some will spawn at the third flag and the next thing you know it tables have turned, and we are all re-spawning in a disorganized manner. Sure, if the opponent is complete newbie trash then it works but let's just stick with the basics, it has gotten us this far.
The full domination is permitted once we have an 80 pt lead but it is still not accepted by all.
Thanks.

Nixon the Beast wrote:

both of these quotes explain why most of us joined a clan in the first place. We joined so we could play as a group with strategy and a common purpose. I joined b/c I knew that if I found 5 other guys who were just as bad as me if we were all on the same page we would still win. And we did.

I hear you that some guys like to run crazy all over the map and do whatever. Fine. If that is what you like to do then I don't have a problem with that. If that is what you want to do then please be respectful to the guys who want to hold 2 points and watch the predictable high traffic routes. This is how I like to play. I also like the last 40 points of a match when we can run rampant and enjoy the 70 point lead by capping what ever we want.

There seems to be a lot of new guys on. We owe it to them to teach them how we play so they can be a part of what works. That is prolly why they joined.

SO WITH THAT IN MIND....

New strategy?
some of the game we have lost were ones where the other team was running in big circles and capping everything the whole time. Everyone had like 9 caps. I have seen groups of 4 guys running lightweight, all running together and jut working the whole map the whole time. Was a frustrating game on Berlin Wall like that. I kind of think of it like a rolling wave of guys circling the map and capping. The other team has no idea where to defend and is always getting shot in the back. I am going to see if there is a lobby here in the near future where we can try this. Any takers?

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:46 pm

The voice of reason! TWO STRATEGIES. It sounds like fun Winicott, but we should agree on strategy before the match. The going for caps rather than defends method would be good to master, or at least practice in case we run into such players as you have mentioned. Not sure if I'll like it but from what I've seen there are definitely a few that would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:47 pm

someone going 10ish and 30ish trying to cap their spawn flag does not do the team any good. It feeds enemy killstreaks, takes a "B" defender out of the action, flips the spawns, ruins our killstreaks, I could go on-and-on. If you go 10-30 diving on B, I'll be the first to commend you for a valiant effort! But goin 10-25 trying to cap "C" seems kinda senseless. On the other hand , beck's approach of just running around their spawn can be beneficial to the team as it keeps them on their toes instead of spawning and rushing B. As long as you killing more than your being killed.

Take 1 flag, lose 2 flags
This saying has loads of truth in it!!

Even with weak teams, leaving them a spawn flag allows us to control and completely own them. Triple capping will give poor players more opportunities to shoot us in back.

DarkkerDaze wrote:
I just thought it was funny that we have been capping 3 is all.
That is why this topic was brought up again...

@ Beckville 1 or 2 of us running around their spawn is usually fine, and does not flip the spawn. It's when to many of us push to far that it flips. When the spawn flips because of this, it's not a big deal. It was just to many of us getting a bit aggressive. But when we cap the 3rd flag, it's not an accident that caused the flip.
With your rushing technique it would work to your advantage to not flip the spawns. You just ran across the whole map to get to their spawn, now if it flips you have to run all the way to the other side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 pm

I completely agree with snowrider and would love to join u winicott if u wanna run lightweight and just cap the crap outta flags it would definitely be an interesting experiment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm

While your back there you can run thru their flag to get their attention and create a diversion.

Although you will probably get more of a reaction from us than them. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm

I like to think of myself as a HUGE diversion anyway! LOL. if they r focused on trying to kill me then they don't have time to cap flags. But if yall need me or ppl like me to be less aggressive and more defensive I've got a gold m16 that I could blow the dust off of and just hold them n their spawn. I know that some ppl are more serious about k/d and getting killstreaks, don't get me wrong I don't wanna be 10-25, but I usually run nonlethal killstreaks occasionally CP and more rarely dogs but I understand how u don't wanna get shot n the back from a spawn flip either. That aint worth a crap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Maybe we should play demolition a bit more. The spawns don't flip, you can defend an objective and usually one of the bombs is similar to "B" in domination, and most of my best games have come playing Demo. Just a thought. But I do realize sometimes ground war is a must just bc of the number of players online but if u have a small party then maybe demo is the way to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Demo is the most flawed game type in BO and a joke IMO. Its a spawn trapping paradise and all ive ever seen is people playing it tdm style looking only for kills. How many times have you read or seen a video of someone showing/claiming huge number of kills and noticed that every one is of a demo match. I love the guys that brag about having 100 something kills in demo but when put in a dom or tdm game they turn to garbage. Its easy to rack up huge kills when sitting next to a spawn and killing someone a step after they spawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:09 pm

I agree with that theory it is set up for spawn trapping and if u have a good team the game can end rapidly but most ppl play demo for the kills not to plant the bomb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:06 am

I will give you guys some professional advice on how to avoid getting shot in the back after ive capped all three flags!

Turn around. Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:22 am

DEMO can easily be enjoyed if all know what the team may getting themselves into... A good portion of the fun of that game can be had ruining the other team's gameplan if they're attempting to spawn us. Don't right off this game just because of some douchebags...last week Hugo and myself played a whole morning of DEMO and owned the bastards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   

Back to top Go down

Domination Strategy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops-
Jump to: