Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 

Domination Strategy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:22 am

DEMO can easily be enjoyed if all know what the team may getting themselves into... A good portion of the fun of that game can be had ruining the other team's gameplan if they're attempting to spawn us. Don't right off this game just because of some douchebags...last week Hugo and myself played a whole morning of DEMO and owned the bastards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:35 am

So i guess from now on we should be asking each other in the lobby what strategy we are going to play on top of what killstreaks everyone will be using. That will allow anyone to back out who doesnt agree and find some like mind people to play with. If someone is playing with me and you'd like to triple cap early in a match please let me know so i can leave quickly and save myself some aggravation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 am

Nixon I am trying to lighten the mood, there have been plenty of sensible and correct posts on here regarding dom strategy.

I play dom to win and usually do. My best win streak is 35 and almost exclusivly on dom.

But like I posted earlier if We are playing a pisspoor team that are losing and not puting up a fight the challenge becomes keeping three flags instead of two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:51 am

I only run through the enemies flag when we are having a havey run on B to try and pull some away from B..just a run through seems to help get their attention away alittle. So now it's out if I am playing DOm with 1 of you and you hear the flag is being capped you know what I am doing I most always say this aloud also so that everyone knows what I am doing. I normally do this when flanking into the Array. I throw a quick NG to towards the crane and a nade towards the sat dish tag C and dash in the Array to get the guys trying to pick us from inside...as Fran said though if it is a pisspoor team playing TDM and suck at it I will ask first then cap the 3rd flag....IMO this works 99% of the time..but I am a TEAM PLAYER SO what best for the team I ask..just as many of you know when I have naplam.or a attack chopper I always ask where do you want it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 am

I do enjoy creeping CLOSER to their spawn at a chokepoint and picking them off as they try to infiltrate ours. But I prefer the basic strategy of not crossing through their spawn.

But if we're annhilating them like 170-50 or something, I seen no problem going all out and pimping out your kills and killstreak total and maybe getting easy caps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 am

I was messing around with a guy I was playing with that I havent played with before about him triple capping. I personally am not a fan of the triple cap madness. I prefer the 2 cap ; hold them at thier spawn flag kind of guy. I had a game where we were on jungle and we held them at A pretty much the entire game. Thats my prime idea of a perfectly executed game. As far as Demo goes I'm going to have to agree with Nixon. I hate Demo its not even fun its so bad. I have still yet to get flak pro for that reason. We run dom so damn well why switch? I know we run TDM every once and a while for a change but lets be honest we are just to savage at dom to play anything else.

Vegas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:06 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
I was messing around with a guy I was playing with that I havent played with before about him triple capping. I personally am not a fan of the triple cap madness. I prefer the 2 cap ; hold them at thier spawn flag kind of guy. I had a game where we were on jungle and we held them at A pretty much the entire game. Thats my prime idea of a perfectly executed game. As far as Demo goes I'm going to have to agree with Nixon. I hate Demo its not even fun its so bad. I have still yet to get flak pro for that reason. We run dom so damn well why switch? I know we run TDM every once and a while for a change but lets be honest we are just to savage at dom to play anything else.

Vegas
Yeah I only play demo when i'm trying to get my Jacket. When I did I turned on my mic and said "Fuck you very much guys, I'll see you next prestige."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 am

Jerry you fucking kill me dude. Thanks for the laugh on a monday. +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:47 am

Hmm, well I do agree with the fact that having 2 flags is for the best Razz

However to focus only on flag B and A or C would be too 'Easy' and in my opinion wouldn't fully justify the game of Domination. I agree that we do tend to have good games against most randoms and sometimes even clans as a team in Domination. But we also seem to loose at times against randoms and clans.

Fact is most people playing Domination go for holding B and A or C. Trying to box people at there spawn for the win. However let's say its vice-versa and they hold B and A or C easily in there grip what strategy would you use. Running towards B with +5 members would help get there killstreaks up.

In one of my last games on cracked they had B and A making sure we wouldn't get past trying to box us in as best as they could. Ofcourse you will always get past at some point and I capped A. Since most stuck at there hiding places at B it was 2 - 3 persons coming towards A which I just kept shooting than moving to a different location everytime and using my TI.

It was a funny game since there was no spawn flip, the rest just kept spawning at C and I kept killing at A. 1 more of my team spawned at A and instead we just kept them of from A/C as they spawned at places near B. In the end we won and they got so frustrated 4 of the 6 players left at the end of the game.

All I'm saying with this post that A/C can work and you should not just focus on B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:20 am

Well put Tema. There was a guy on here once who made a similar argument I think his name was Mankini or mancry or something like that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:29 am

Ive seen a/c done a few times but its all map dependent and probably not easily done each match. Launch and stockpile are a couple examples that ive seen a/c work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:43 am

I agree, you can make a game win out of running A and C but like Nixon I think the two he mentioned, Launch and Stockpile are the two most likely candidates. All others have A&C flags too far apart or the maps limit you to 3 avenues of traffic easily defended from the B position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:54 am

Hanoi can be A&C but tends to a cap-chase map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:26 am

I see said the blind man : P

I love running lol : )

Shimmon Hee Hee

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:43 am

it would be nice if we were able to call out locations of enemy players based on location such as north, south, east, west so if we call "A" flag north on every map it may be easier to specify where the campers are, if the enemy are moving along one side of the map vs. the other, etc.

what do ya think or is it just as easy to say "charlie on the second floor of the building by B"

just a thought and not really sure how realistic it would be to use this strategy but it is an idea and we are talking dom strategy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:39 am

I love the idea of directional call outs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 am

Darkker...we do use call outs, where have you been...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 am

its normally....

what the fuck

how we losing B again

for fucks sake..i fucking hate this map

cocksuckers

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 am

Do we Have to Have a Strategy .........

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:00 am

My strategy is rush B cap B protect B and cause lots and lots of dead people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:12 am

Dont be shy.

When i play I try to pull 5 to b with me by saying last man stay on a/c.

If eveeything is going well not much to be said but if its good opposition either take control of the team or allow somebody else to direct you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Another thing to think about is coordinating Killstreak rewards, spy planes are only useful one at a time and once the Blackbird is up they are useless. I am working on going with Counter/Napalm/Attack Heli. The attack Heli usually gets shot down quick but it gets people looking up and vulnerable. Any thoughts?

Oh, and last night I ate Nova just to secure B knowing I was going to die, I could care less about my KDR when playing Dom as its all about the team and winning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 pm

I agree with the killstreak organizing. I know it was brought
Up on the old forum at one time. I normally run spy plane/counter/napalm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 am

I believe that as great as it is having a plan going into the game but sometimes enemy teams do strange things. Last night we had a game in Berlin Wall against some French players (In which I am still laughing from the comedic commentary) in which they really never rushed B and when they did they met my ak/flamethrower in which I roasted some "French smores".......Not really sure what there game plan was, but it did not work as we controlled at least two flags the entire match.

Also, at times other teams flip the board (a->c etc) and it almost seems best to just go with it as the spawns change and before you know it they are behind you. I think the current game plan we use is pretty damn successful as we rarely lose a match with our strategy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Ideally you don't flip spawns depending on the map. One exception is Nuketown, if you spawn at A sometimes it's better to just rush straight to C, flip the spawns and cap B from there, as that side has better vantage points than the other way around.

Discipline is pretty important if you're not going against scrubs, i.e. not flipping the spawns where you're getting shot in the back because someone on your side went too far. Send 4 to cap B, 2 cap A, and just hold A&B. It may not be pretty or exciting but it gets the job done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 pm

I agree with the basic domination strategy of a lone player grabbing A, but one thing to note is that some maps lend themselves to a rush and 'nading of the opposing spawn flag. When I spawn at C on Summit or Radiation, for example, I will use a lightweight, warlord pro, marathon pro class and rush the left side for A, tossing nades and flashes. I have scored several triple kills this way. It forces the other team to divide their attention at the outset from B and removes the spawn flag cappers who would then move up to B as a second wave. To defend this tactic, I always start domination with a "grab" class using flak jacket and tactical mask pro. This setup lets me survive most grenade attacks to grab A and/or B. That class set up is very effective in objective games since people assume their tactical grenades and napalm will clear out the enemy. It even enables you to use the enemy's napalm as cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domination Strategy   

Back to top Go down

Domination Strategy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops-
Jump to: