Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

just wanted you all to know

Go down 
AuthorMessage

just wanted you all to know Empty
PostSubject: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:15 am

Sorryto the guys ive been playing with if i seem off in another world. Its because my wife has been having a internal stomache problem from when she had gastricbypass or however you spell it but anyways its blowing up on each side of where they rerouted it and they told her today that she should be dead. So now they have to setup a surgery date to operate on her and well its a life threatening situation cause if she doesnt have it she dies and well the last time she had surgery when they did this she had stop breathing and almost died so im real worried and stressed outof my mind right now wondering whts gonna happen when the time comes and prayimg that she makes it through this cause i dont know what i would do without her. Ahe is the love of my life and my soulmate i cant loose her and refuse to. So please bare with me all and keep my wife in your prayers please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 am

Awe , Thinking of you both . Hope it goes ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:06 am

dude, im sorry to here that man .. life has a shitty way of biteing you on the ass at times, keep your chin up mate and try be strong for your wife she will need you Smile your a good man scooby and i wish you both the best of luck. ill keep you both in my thoughts....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:41 am

sorry to hear that mate all the best to you and your wife you will also be in my thoughts im sure she will pull through my friend Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:46 am

In my prayers, Scooby... Find calm and center yourself or you'll fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 am

all the best and hope everything works out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:37 am

Can only hope it goes well my friend. Thoughts and prayers for a safe outcome.

Jxvegas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:44 am

My thoughts are with you and your wife bud, hope for the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 am

We'll all be praying for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:07 am

Thanks everyone. I really appeciate it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 am

Same here scoob, try to remember to stay focused. Its the best thing you can possibly due for your wife. Try to show her a positive side and reassurance for sure. Your in my families prayers tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:35 pm

thoughts and prayers with ya man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Thanks guys. Ya i dont let anyone see me break down. Im tring so hard to not breal dwn in front of my wife or kids. Staying strong when thy are aroumd but damn its so hard to keep myself calm. All i can do is think about it none stop. I need to find a way to relax my mind and body but thats so hard todo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just wanted you all to know   just wanted you all to know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just wanted you all to know
Page 1 of 1