Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Empty
PostSubject: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:16 pm

I worked those neighborhoods on the east side south of 8 mile doing casework and therapy. The video brings a lot back from that time and the teens I met. Lots of crime, lots of hopelessness.

Amazing story from this guy. Funny that a kid from the suburbs in Macomb drove into Detroit to shoot him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Damn, that's crazy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:41 pm

WOW...that's one hell of a story.
Last time I was up there for Thanksgiving (I'm from there), I brought the wife to the river front to see all the renovations in downtown Detroit.

Does not take a genius the watch one guy turn a corner, and come back with two more guys.
Even while carrying a sidearm, the chances of making it out when there (with the wife in tow) with 3 guys coming at you are slim.

That was a mistake...never again.

@Wini
I'm happy someone is in there trying to make a difference.
Even though I think you're nuts. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Damnnn crazy story.....

GOOD post snowrider
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Kagan wrote:
WOW...that's one hell of a story.
Last time I was up there for Thanksgiving (I'm from there), I brought the wife to the river front to see all the renovations in downtown Detroit.

Does not take a genius the watch one guy turn a corner, and come back with two more guys.
Even while carrying a sidearm, the chances of making it out when there (with the wife in tow) with 3 guys coming at you are slim.

That was a mistake...never again.

@Wini
I'm happy someone is in there trying to make a difference.
Even though I think you're nuts. Laughing

I would advise anyone going to a game or event (Tigers, Lions, Wings) that for those events Downtown is very safe and I have not had a problem. Lots of police at those times. Just dont get lost. 2 miles up Gratiot ave and you are not in a nice place.

I hear the renovations are nice, the riverfront condos. Too bad you alsmost got jumped.

Yes, working in Urban Detroit was a significant change for someone born and raised in Iowa...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Funny that a kid from the suburbs in Macomb drove into Detroit to shoot him.

guess he figured he had a better chance of getting away with it in that area. ? That's the way I took it anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:

I would advise anyone going to a game or event (Tigers, Lions, Wings) that for those events Downtown is very safe and I have not had a problem. Lots of police at those times. Just dont get lost. 2 miles up Gratiot ave and you are not in a nice place.

I've heard the same about the games down there from my family, but let's face it you have to make sure the suburban people come downtown.
Unfortunately, I went during the day with no games going on, and the area outside the GM bldg/Arena is sort of a ghost town in the winter. It's probably just fine in the summer with people walking around down there.

I'm still wanting to see another Wings game!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:50 am

Jesus. That's an awesome vid. +1

Thank God that idiot thug used size 8 birdshot and not 00 buck.

I had a similar near death experience where I fell out of a tree stand and ripped my armpit open on the screw-in step. (No safety harness back then.)

I was laying on the ground in the middle of the woods bleeding out from my brachial artery. I just felt like going to sleep and I kept seeing my family every time I closed my eyes. When he mentioned a set of hands picking him up I got chills...that's exactly what it felt like. I tell people I have no idea how I made it out to my truck. I honestly don't remember. Just like him I knew I needed to get out of the woods to get found and survive. I made it to my truck and drove to the hospital with a tourniquet around my arm. I pulled into the ER entrance and passed out in my car. I woke up after surgery and the doctor was telling me I was one lucky SOB.

It wasn't his time...It wasn't my time. There's a plan for all of us I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:21 pm

America's so fucked up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 am

inglor1usbast3rd wrote:
America's so fucked up.

There are people with little to no regard for human life all around this planet. To say it's an American thing is naive.

What I think is amazing, is that we have trauma surgeons capable of saving this kids life!
(not saying Eu doesn't) I mean modern medicine and technology
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:49 am

i didnt post on this because that shit is screwed up .. ross is a very lucky boy and i hope he leads a very fulfilling life now Smile
i hate these story's because no matter where in the world you are they ring true and not just to gangsters ect .. 2 yrs ago my friend walked out of my house and 30 mins later pronounced dor ... shot in the face at point blank with a 9mm, it was the shooters initiation to a gang... and no, rich was no gangster just a married man with 3 kids who liked a smoke... i cried through this vid because it reminds me that it could happen to anyone at any time because dip shits go around thinking its ok to do that sort of shit ... fucking dicks ... sorry cant help the strong feelings i have for this subject ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 am

Because we are all from different countrys and cultures I think a lot of us are very careful about what we post about true feelings in regards to social issues. I think it is called political corectness Very Happy.

I have strong feelings on things like the prolification of firearms but rather than post about these types of things I post silly stupid shit to escape my otherwise mundane existance until 9.30 come along and I get to hit the button and play with you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:40 am

@Inglor1us and Sn0w

I thank my luck stars that I live in the great Republic of Texas and can't be troubled by the concerns of America...

@Fran

Maybe we should begin a thread for 'Real Talk'...what a beautiful and dividing clusterfuck that would be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:53 am

It would be very interesting to begin with but would quickly descend into a very divisive thread where fors would be created in your friends list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:00 am

Shhhh...no-one dare to speak of politics and religion or Cthulhu will rise (or maybe the Kraken...depending on which ceremonial robes I'm wearing that day)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:15 am

I agree Manic.

Lets not change and leave this sacred place as an area for grown men to talk about video games and general foolishness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:22 am

Oh you got me wrong, Fran. I was being sarcastic and wearing my best Joker smile. I tend to revel in the madness of "what should not be spoken about".

Actually I find myself very fascinated at other's opinions and beliefs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:29 am

I think some people are capable about having a discussion about anything Manic and I am one. I for one am almost impossibe to offend but most people take discussions on the aforementioned matters as attacks on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:35 am

I wasnt putting it across properly when I was talking to you last night but I think some people are getting a bit tired of the banter of a certain nature.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:37 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
inglor1usbast3rd wrote:
America's so fucked up.

There are people with little to no regard for human life all around this planet. To say it's an American thing is naive.

What I think is amazing, is that we have trauma surgeons capable of saving this kids life!
(not saying Eu doesn't) I mean modern medicine and technology

I would say the same about any country that had gangs where recruits must kill a RANDOM person in order to join.

How fucked up is that!

Maybe it just seems more prolific in america because of yoyr media.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:38 am

I mean even Ross kemp was scared!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 am

Screw it... Make a thread if you like 'cause for some jacked reason I can't begin a thread at work... Seems a few of the Usual Suspects (you, me, bomber, killface, etc) need our own corner for supposed "Real Talk" with a hint and sprinkle of chaos for the masses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:44 am

+1 to you Inglor1us 'cause you're more then correct about our media...you must also keep in mind at how huge and vast America is compared to the UK. But madness in any country is still madness indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:00 pm

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
i didnt post on this because that shit is screwed up .. ross is a very lucky boy and i hope he leads a very fulfilling life now Smile
i hate these story's because no matter where in the world you are they ring true and not just to gangsters ect .. 2 yrs ago my friend walked out of my house and 30 mins later pronounced dor ... shot in the face at point blank with a 9mm, it was the shooters initiation to a gang... and no, rich was no gangster just a married man with 3 kids who liked a smoke... i cried through this vid because it reminds me that it could happen to anyone at any time because dip shits go around thinking its ok to do that sort of shit ... fucking dicks ... sorry cant help the strong feelings i have for this subject ..

Sorry to hear that Shorty. Losing friends is horrible, and losing them to unnecessary violence is even worse.

I have lost 2 very close friends, 1 in an accidental shooting (alcohol was involved) and another by a drunk driver in Landstuhl near Ramstein. As far as I'm concerned alcohol was the culprit.
Guns/Cars/Knives/ anything can be a deadly weapon in the wrong hands..

When I was young and put expensive stereos in my cars, I used to have problems with it being broke into.
After replacing the door glass several times I began to leave the car unlocked. Figuring if their gonna steal shit I might as well not have to replace a window or lock everytime too.
Someone told me " Locks keep honest people honest" meaning the criminals don't care about a lock. They will just bust in anyways..... Over the years I have realized this statement is more profound than I originally thought...

"Laws keep honest people honest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!    Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Anyone: Amazing, Jaw-Dropping Story Of A Kid Getting Shot With A Shotgun Multiple Times & Surviving!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next