Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty

Go down 
+2
pariah_81
FiremanLFD525
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Empty
PostSubject: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi everyone. Just joined up today so this is my first post, an introduction to myself.

I'm 32, an Irish national married with three daughters (ages 6,4,2). I live in a small village in the south eastern corner of Ireland.

I run my own successful web/android development company.

I mainly play Black Ops 2 at the moment but I have been known to have a game of Black Ops every now and again. I've tried BF3 over the last few weeks and I'm just not feeling it, maybe someone can show me the ropes? During weekdays, I generally play from 9:00am to 10:00am GMT in the mornings, 1:00pm to 2:00pm GMT in the afternoon and then from 9:00pm to 1:00am GMT at night, depending on whether the wife is feeling frisky or not! I play on Saturdays from 2:00pm to 7:00pm GMT on occasion.

I've never been in a clan before but I can't wait to get stuck in and own a few squeakers and internet tough guys. I'm so fed up playing solo with noobs who dont PTFO. On average I capture about 10/12 flags per match of domination and I have an agressive, rushing play style.

I have a youtube channel with almost 1,200 subscribers (google my username), where I upload funny/entertaining videos....I'm not focussed on uploading beast gameplays. I'm known for my straight up, no bull persona, what you see is what you get....unlike those other youtubers who put on an elaborate showbiz act to entertain the kids. I run a "somewhat" regular series called "The Rage Gauge" where I rage at things that happen in the game that piss me off to eventually explode with rage one the rage gauge is full.

I'm not here to entice you to subscribe to my channel but if you want to see what I'm all about, my channel has a introductory trailer which will explain all.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to add me on Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
FiremanLFD525

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Welcome to x30x. Feel free to send a FR.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:32 pm

Welcome to the clan man! nice youtube channel too sir. Feel free to add me to your friends list if you have room pariah1981
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Cheers gents will add you later. It feels great not having to engage in dialogue with squeakers! Speaking of which, I better clear the squeakers off my friend list to make room for the 30's!
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:45 pm

lol some youtube fans probably badgering you with questions?
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Welcome to the Clan. I am a bit out of your timezone but feel free to add me as well. Peace out. Jon
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:39 pm

pariah I put up a swarm video earlier today about my intentions so they know...I doubt there will be a backlash even though I do have a lot of squeaker subs!
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Welcome to the 30! I'm on the PS3 side so we won't actually play together... but welcome to the clan nonetheless!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Jager, you never know, I might be seeing you on the PS4!
Back to top Go down
carlmuir

carlmuir

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Welcome. Someone else who may or may not sound like BigMooney06!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Welcome Major! Just saw your post here. I will sub your channel just so I can letter throw out the #UNSUB tag now and again. Laughing Just kidding of course.

Wait,... Ireland???? #UNSUB !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:30 pm

carlmuir wrote:
Welcome. Someone else who may or may not sound like BigMooney06!

hmmm I look at that gamertag and see the name "Mooney" if thats not an Irish name, I'll leave it so....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:31 pm

lol slam, bandy that unsub tag around all you want....my squeakers will never unsub...they love me!

Last edited by MajorRushMore on Wed May 29, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Edited for typos....#UNSUB.

Dude, I am riding out the old YT layout until I get pushed off the edge! Intro videos?!?!?! BLAH!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:36 pm

I wanna go back to the old layout! new one is pointless although I'm sire they spent millions researching it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:37 pm

damn chubby fingers....but I won't edit! Can't risk another #UNSUB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:35 am

I checked out your YouTube channel ... loved your Rage Gauge series. Like lookin in a mirror.

"LEVEL 5. RAGE IS IMMINENT!"  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty   Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irish (COD Addict) YouTuber Reporting For Duty
Page 1 of 1