Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!

Go down 
+10
EstimatdProphet
Psycho Reaper33
Jon
TripleAce Andy
gk daddio 65
xXx MiGs xXx
Maverick9227
Doamne01
deadmyt
TheCanisDirus
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:51 pm

They are finally bringing 64 player to the next gen consoles... at 60 fps now! This looks so damn crazy

Back to top Go down
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:02 pm

JET SKIS!! I'm sold. COD who?
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Already pre-ordered for the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:20 am

COD is so freakin screwed. They need to pull a whole lot of somehting out their ass to top that...did you catch that when the building fell the objective point went with it? It changed the entire game by removing a capture point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 am

Never been a fan of the BF series but I gotta say that looks insane, I will be giving this one a shot just not sure on console choice now
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:22 am

MiGs you WONT regret it man! It will be some adjusting... esp now that theres f'n DOUBLE the people on the ground haha and even more destructable environments and vertical gameplay. (Go PS4 and roll with us Razz )
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:29 pm

I still play the "F" out of Battlefield now and this next gen is just InFreak'n Insane. Level of destruction, Number of players, Picture definition, evolving environment, Holy Crapp!! If only COD could get to this level I might play it a bit more but as of the new BF4 release, COD is dead to me. Sorry COD'rs. Now the only thing is which new console and I think I am leaning toward the PS4. Xbox locking down rentals, used games and mandatory connections just rub me the wrong way. I mean who wants to take the chance of someone hijacking your camera and seeing ya rubbing one out on the couch anyway..........no seriously there is no need to have to stay connected all the time execpt for the great Microsoft wanting to see your every move in internet activity and so on. The government does enough of that now. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Not a BF player (yet – but it’s starting to look pretty sweet!), but with 64 players, and from what I see BF having squads, wouldn’t it be sweet if each team had a ‘central command’ – live person or AI – that directs the different squads or groups to attacking the objective. I have to think w/ 64 players (32 each team I’m assuming), vehicles and changing environment, it will get hectic crazy quick.. A central command co-ordinating each side of the multi-player battle would be sweet! Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
deadmyt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:00 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
MiGs you WONT regret it man! It will be some adjusting... esp now that theres f'n DOUBLE the people on the ground haha and even more destructable environments and vertical gameplay. (Go PS4 and roll with us Razz )
Double? Triple my man!
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Hell yea! it looks awesome, i only played BF3 for a bit but i think I would pay and play this one for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:27 pm

TripleAce Andy wrote:
Not a BF player (yet – but it’s starting to look pretty sweet!), but with 64 players, and from what I see BF having squads, wouldn’t it be sweet if each team had a ‘central command’ – live person or AI – that directs the different squads or groups to attacking the objective. I have to think w/ 64 players (32 each team I’m assuming), vehicles and changing environment, it will get hectic crazy quick.. A central command co-ordinating each side of the multi-player battle would be sweet! Just a thought.

Well aren't you going to be pumped when i tell you that's in there! IN that video too lol. It's called commander mode. It's his/her job to direct the battle... their also a player on the battlefield but cant join a squad but they are DISCOURAGED to play as a person by good teams... they will use the commander view and direct their troops and call in artillery strikes and gun ship strikes, air drop vehicles and ammo crates etc.

And yes... you can use a tablet (possibly via battlelog for commander "games" only where you might just only be in match making to wait to be a battle commander)

Info on commander mode here

Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 pm

gun fer hire wrote:

Well aren't you going to be pumped when i tell you that's in there! IN that video too lol. It's called commander mode. It's his/her job to direct the battle...

Info on commander mode here

Well look at that! What a great idea!

BF3 $19 from Amazon on it's way to try this shit out and start the learning curve before the $60 version comes out.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:39 pm

gun fer hire wrote:

Yea I dunno, Ryse, Titan and how can you forget K-Instinct - those are probably enough to sway me
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Awww c'mon man... Ryse is a Kinect game that allows you to now use a controller... Titanfalling is going to be kids blasting double jump craziness as you get stomped by giant, equally fast, mechs... and K-instinct is a... ew... FIGHTING GAME!?

/kidding!

I'm not into Ryse personally but Titan at least looks relatively fresh!! Idk if id have time for it with all the other amazing shooter coming out like Destiny/The Division/BF4 lol. And KI is an interesting move! I LOVED the OG... but havent played a fighting game in years haha.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:54 pm

TripleAce Andy wrote:

BF3 $19 from Amazon on it's way to try this shit out and start the learning curve before the $60 version comes out.

So I opened up my newly arrived $19.99 BF3 today.. not sure if I should be happy or sad Suspect
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Bf310
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Well, two days from now when you've finished downloading the 7.8 terabytes of patches and dlc.......hit me up for some BF3 action.

I'll be on in an hour or so.   Horst will be back online sometime this afternoon too he said.

The clan server had been full of randoms and 30's but was empty after a server reset by EA or something late last night that kicked everyone off. 

I'll check my FL and kick gun off to make room for ya.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanks; I'll try to pop this in tonight, download DLCs, find server and get online. From what I've been seeing of BF3 I'll probably need to warm up on campaign a bit.. seems a bit more involved than run, aim, shoot.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Yeah it's just a tad more involved Razz

I recommend finding a buddy and doing the coop missions.  Campaign is meh... and coop has fun missions that unlock special weapons for use in multiplayer.  Plus, mission 2 (i think) is basically a attach chopper tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Hey what's the clan server name?
Back to top Go down
EstimatdProphet

EstimatdProphet

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:47 pm

TripleAce Andy wrote:
TripleAce Andy wrote:

So I opened up my newly arrived $19.99 BF3 today.. not sure if I should be happy or sad Suspect
Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Bf310

That's a good idea ....
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:09 pm

run shoot 

and you forgot sence new to bf3 you will die alot if you lone wolf it ! 
atlest at first !
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:40 pm

I just started playing it a little lately, had a whopping 13 hrs played in multiplayer since I got it.  I suck at it. I'm sure it doesn't help that I'm a noob and almost everyone else that I'm playing against has been playing it for going on two years.
Maybe I'll see you guys on later, but I don't have a clue how to join or manage lobbies, or how to choose the best server.
I also didn't have a clue that the clan had a server...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:41 am

Some nice high resolution 1080p multiplayer gameplay.... can't fn wait for this!  60fps and 64 players on the PS4/One is going to blow us console guys away!

Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 pm

64 peeps might sway me to try BF again. I liked the game, but even with a team, there's just too damn much open space on the console. Got Bored. Like so much else with the next gen, I'll wait for the reviews and actual gameplay on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:42 pm

If Commander mode can be done/controlled from an ipad or tablet I may never get any work done ever again. I carry an ipad all day at work, but if i'm able to play "Risk" all day instead of reading building plans...well thats a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!   Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 4 - 64 player multiplayer gameplay!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next