Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Free games on Gold.....Fable III

Go down 
+5
whizzups
TheCanisDirus
walldoggy
indyratpack
pariah_81
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Free games on Gold.....Fable III Empty
PostSubject: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:54 am

Any who might be interested in a free game (it is full co-op capable) that isn't anything like Call of Duty or Dead Island or Skyrim really......should check out Fable III to download from xbl.

Pyscho Reaper apparently has been participating in group sex parties and caught an STD in the game.  Tsk tsk.  Use yo jimmy hat Reaper!!!!  Come join my game sometime so I can fart on your head for such carelessness.

I'm married in game now, kid too....think I'll woo a lesbian villager for an affair today.  The veggie likes to live on the edge.

No, the game isn't about all that but it is funny as hell that that stuff is in the game.  It isn't Saints Row but it has it's moments.

Assassins Creed 2 and Halo 3 will be free for download starting July 1st.  I believe Fable 3 will not be available to download after that but you can play it forever if you download in the time window.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:31 pm

actually you only have to "buy" it within the months end.  you don't even need to download it lol it goes into your games library
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:04 pm

How do you find which games are "Free" to Xbox Gold members? I was trying to find them the other day and couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:12 pm

on your home screen

RB over to Games

Select Browse Games box

Top right hand corner is a ad for Free on Gold overlaid over the Fable cover image....select it

Be sure to download the game, the free weapons pack dlc, free clothing dlc......I didn't buy any extra content and you can only co-op if you have the EXACT same DLC.  So don't go buyin shit yet but grab the free stuff.

Very casual game.  I've died once.  Corny but it can be fun esp with a friend.
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Thanks Okra, I'll have to look for it the next time I am online.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Once it goes in the library, you get to keep it forever? I wasn't clear if it was only playable during the download window. If you can keep it, then you basically get a free game each month? That's pretty cool (assuming you don't have the game already).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:48 pm

It is a free game forever in your digital library.

It works like any game you would purchase and download from PSN and XBL.  You even get the same prompts it just says "Free" where price is when you "Confirm Purchase."  Like pariah said, you don't even have to select "Download Now" at that time.  If you "Purchase" it within the time window then it is added to your available xbox games digital library free to be downloaded to as many xboxs as you like going forward.  Only the first xbox will grant game access to all users, additional downloads to other xboxs would be tied to the gamertag that "bought" the free game.

So yeah....it is free forever to play once you click "Confirm Purchase"....you own it same as if you bought a copy down at walmart or when it was 19.99 in the xbox digital store two months ago.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:50 pm

How is Fable III?  I haven't tried a Fable game since... i believe the first.  Ive heard it's kinda slow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:00 pm

It is an uber casual game with some obvious flaws.

That said, if you are looking to have some laid back fun in a corny way with a friend then this game will give you some laughs.

Combat isn't totally terrible but they just left so much on the table with this game. You get the occasional good God of War type smash a sword through wolves throat thing but it is totally random.....what the hell?  There should be some specific button combos so I can do that over and over.

I try not to focus on the what should have/might have been with the game and just sorta run around with a friend doing whatever.  It is semi open world.  It is open world but not like we think of it now with Skyrim/Dead Island/Far Cry.

Drop in/out co-op for two players.  You can do the entire campaign co-op.

You can be a prince or princess.  You have this pet dog that follows you everywear.  Loot is pretty common and the dog will lead you to it.  Storyline.....you need build up a following to overthrow your evil brother who is the king.

Biggest complaints were it can be glitchy in co-op (it can and that can be funny too) and it is just too casual/easy.  Plus, it can be pretty damn gay at times.  Still, I have laughed my ass off playing through it with a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:06 pm

That's cool you get it permanently. I played the first Fable all the way through. It was enjoyable enough. Multiplayer seems like it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
whizzups

whizzups

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:03 pm

I've played all three Fables all the way through. III is flawed, but still a lot of fun. Definitely worth the D/L for free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/whizotc https://www.youtube.com/user/whizzups?feature=guide
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:31 pm

PS4 FANBOI'S
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:43 pm

2 was really good.  i still have it somewhere since i never returned it to gamefly.  along with a ps3 skyrim...
Back to top Go down
Psycho Reaper33

Psycho Reaper33

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:58 pm

I have had that for some time now.  Havn't played the game in almost a year.  But yeah you can get an std.  You can also join another person's game.
Back to top Go down
Grover 142

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 pm

I downloaded it but didn't play it.

The next games for free are Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed II.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:49 am

I feel like I should get a 360 so I can get cool free games... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Wall,

I was really curious and skeptical when they announced "free games on gold."

Yeah right I thought.

Then I thought....oh, Fable III, maybe they'll give us the cool Microsoft published games like that.  I was actually hoping for Alan Wake and Halo: Combat Evolved this next round.  I doubted it'd be that good and surely thought no third party publisher games worth a crap would ever find their way in the mix.

Assassin's Creed 2 really surprises me and bodes well for the future imo.  Halo 3 was a classic imo.  It was one of the originals that moved 360's off shelves back in the day.  I lost my copy of it and CE so I'm happy to be getting it back.  Probably will be the only Halo in the free games rotation I bet though so no CE but AC2 more than makes up for that imo.

We'll see how they keep it up.  Starting off with a bang imo though....
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:21 pm

I would think the reasoning is that everyone that was going to buy the game already did.  Now it's about capturing users that would either 1) buy it used or 2) not buy it at all but might play it if it was free.  And once you get them onto XBL - perhaps drive some new XBL activations or renewals while they are at it - maybe they stay there for the XB1 too.  Good move on MSFT's part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:59 pm

I was also thinking it would be good for EA I guess.

Like you've said, they've made about every available dollar off of AC2 already.  But if they could get some new owners that never bought it then maybe a few new DLC downloads might follow over the next few months.  You could even have a "Sale" on all AC DLC in three months to generate some new revenue off an old game.

Plus, maybe they try AC and then buy AC3......or start looking at some other coming or past AC game. Could gain some sales that way for EA too.

Win for everybody imo.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:12 pm

I have played thorough AC2 about 4 times.  Gimme Halo 3 and lets all go blow some shit up in co-op
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
pariah_81

pariah_81

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:44 pm

I think you get both nuke which is nice.  i loved AC2 but i have never played halo 3
Back to top Go down
Grover 142

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:24 pm

I don't have HALO 3 since I'm so late to the franchise.  I'm playing through Halo:CE anniversary.  I don't even play the multiplayer though..I suck SO bad at it and it's not fun for me.

at least when I'm getting my ass handed to me in COD or BF3, I'm having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free games on Gold.....Fable III   Free games on Gold.....Fable III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free games on Gold.....Fable III
Page 1 of 1