Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New maps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New maps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New maps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New maps Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New maps Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New maps Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New maps Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New maps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New maps Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New maps

Go down 
+7
Spartan Runnerr
TripleAce Andy
cY staple Yc
NukeLaCoog
Winners
Dubious Baller
SwollenCamel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

New maps Empty
PostSubject: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:02 am

thought i would express my love for the new map RUSH!!!!! Hell yeah love it.... the others are great too.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:13 am

Found a nice little power point to watch B and left flank out of pro shop if you have C.  Seems like when they come out of pro shop they are always looking right. Pretty easy to take them out from here plus your right there on top of B for defense. I see a lot of people go in that bus but I like a little more mobility.

Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:28 am

Playing some DOM on Cove the other day, looks like controlling the plane wreck is key here.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:34 am

I don't know about cove. No matter where you are at on cove there is like 5 ways people can shoot you from. I love rush though. It is a great map and a shame it dropped on last DLC. I would have loved to have that for the entire life cycle of game. I think it's my favorite BO2 map.
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:30 am

I have played cove with several different groups of 30s. For some reason we suck at Cove. Last night we played the same people we just finished destroying on rush and the next game we destroyed them on uplink but on cove they beat us easily. The lobby members did not change on either side except for 2 low ranked randoms on their side. There is something we are not doing right on that map and I cant figure it out. I tried balls to the walls rushing with SMG, I tried staying to out outside of the map with assault rifle, and I tried long lines of sights with LMG. It seems whatever I do they are running the correct counter maneuver. Does anyone have a good DOM strat for this map?
Back to top Go down

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 am

I have yet to buy any DLC for Black Ops 2, I have been playing alone and hadn't felt the need to purchase any DLC. That being said I'm thinking of get the newest map pack to play with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 am

TG Baller wrote:
I don't know about cove. No matter where you are at on cove there is like 5 ways people can shoot you from. I love rush though. It is a great map and a shame it dropped on last DLC. I would have loved to have that for the entire life cycle of game. I think it's my favorite BO2 map.

Last DLC?

You have so far:
Vengeance
Uprising
Revolution

That is only 3 they still owe us one.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:48 am

TG Baller wrote:
I have played cove with several different groups of 30s. For some reason we suck at Cove. Last night we played the same people we just finished destroying on rush and the next game we destroyed them on uplink but on cove they beat us easily. The lobby members did not change on either side except for 2 low ranked randoms on their side. There is something we are not doing right on that map and I cant figure it out. I tried balls to the walls rushing with SMG, I tried staying to out outside of the map with assault rifle, and I tried long lines of sights with LMG. It seems whatever I do they are running the correct counter maneuver. Does anyone have a good DOM strat for this map?

That was game was insane. You are right, we flat out crushed that team 2 games straight then it flipped and they did it worse to us. It is a pretty map, but there just isn't much flow to it like most maps. It felt like the old days of Clan Ops on MW3 with them just circling the map capping flags. The spawns feel so random so I guess I should step back and watch some games in theater to get a better idea of controlling them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
cY staple Yc

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:19 am

I feel the same way on cove. No matter what I do, I just get shot from everywhere except infront of me. I have won some matches on that map, but it was only because the snipers were keeping them back for the cappers.

I really do like rush. I don't think I have lost a match on rush playing with other 30's...
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 am

Cove is a mad scramble with all the random rock formations. I had some luck sticking to the outside with the cave, patrolling the water and cave area, with ventures into the middle and plane.

The call outs are tough because most of the structures - with exception of the plane and cave - are big honking rocks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:03 am

I have had several people say keep to the outside and I have tried that and have had good K/D but we lose the game because its nearly impossible to hold A and C. Its very tricky because there are so many long lines of sight but also a lot of tight corners for rushing and no matter where you are there so many directions you can be shot from.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 am

The only way i can see to hold down a side of Cove is to never cross the over to the 3rd flag side. you have to cap C flag for example and then B and then pull back and have a couple guys cover B from the high rock arch overlook spot, one directly in front of b for example and one from the left side looking thru B up the hill. The rest of the team has to watch the flank routes up to the rock arch/ high vantage spot from the right side beach and also left side of the open beach. That way if any of the B defensive guys goes down someone is close to take over while the dead guy respawns and swaps places or cover him. Without playing straight castle defense on that map after the initial push for B, its WAY to chaotic.
It boils down to cap B/defend and control the flank routes. playing super aggressive just seems to add up to alot of running and more dying.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:57 am

There are head glitches at just about every lane/flag - The B one is up to the side opposite of the plane. The A-C there are pretty wide open lanes to them on the outer edges. I hated that map to start but am growing quite fond of it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
one-eyed-jacks

one-eyed-jacks

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:43 pm

Any of the new maps available for free for all?
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:16 am

I've found cove to be pretty easy...on TDM. I haven't played any of them any other mode yet, waiting to get a group going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:08 pm

They are available free for all but just come up randomly. the only things you can play them exclusive on is TDM, Domination and Moshpit.

Criptic I played TDM and kill confirmed on cove and it is not as bad. It's when you have to jump on an objective in the middle of the map that is chaos. Dom, Demo, HQ, I don't think I played hardpoint on there yet but I could imagine it would be similar to HQ. B Dom is in the very Center where all the alleys lead to. Plus the rock cliff and plane cockpit overlook it.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:12 pm

I've been playing mostly TDM for the last few weeks and really enjoy cove and the new maps. Stay to the outside and keep your eyes on your mini-map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: New maps   New maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New maps
Page 1 of 1