Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 

Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 am

Unfortunately his name has become synonymous with all that is wrong with the game.. the game he probably lives and breathes for, is the same game that people have become addicted to for their livelihood (shenanigans, unwinding, connecting with friends).

The threats are a result of internet anonymity and people trying to have their tweets stand out on among the herd. But assholes nonetheless.

Can you imagine if they (3Arc/IW/Activision) actively modified the sniper/QS to give people the choice to play sniper free in lobbies or severely increasing sniper ADS time.. now that would mobilize people to actively protest. That's messing with people's livelihood.

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 pm

I personally think this was a bold move by Vahn. People (me included) said all along that quick scoping would never get "nerfed". I'm glad to see it and hope these changes begin to form the new standard for sniper rifles in future 3arc games (not holding my breath)

It's sad that the jackasses that play this game are the loudest. Death threats over a @#$%^&*%$ video game?!?!?! Seriously now some people should never be aloud anywhere near a console, much less a computer or phone.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:15 pm

If you think this nerfed the sniper rifles into uselessness I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. I literally can't tell any difference. The minute increase in the rechambering animation for the sniper rifles is so small that it will make no significant difference in the way QS'ers play the game. And fire rate doesn't really matter when it takes only one shot to kill. This is the same kind of nerf the pistols got...a placebo to make the whiners feel better. What they probably considered a necessary move because they've nerfed every other weapon class.

Just for the record QS'ers frustrate me too, now I'm learning how to do it. I understand the appeal, it is kind of fun knowing that the other guy is raging. If you can pull off a bloodthirsty in 15 seconds with a sniper rifle you'll have the biggest grin you'll ever have in this game. The best counter to a sniper is another sniper of greater skill.

I find it to be highly effective to have one on your team to irritate and frustrate them into making foolish mistakes, just like having someone who can post up with an LMG and tear them up(chubbs).

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you”

Joseph Heller,

Catch-22

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:03 pm

I agree...I'm gonna start practicing myself...I'll start off with some combat training with bots till I go public
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:45 pm

i bet they didnt even change anything and just SAID they did to gauge the fallout lol! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:09 am

I know it was a minor "nerf". I think it was a bold move because these 'quick scoping clans" think they own COD because they have tons of 12yo fanboys. I know quick scoping is not as easy as people think, but all this does (if anything) is make them re-learn their timing. So what now it takes you two seconds to be able to fire off a second shot, here's an idea don't miss. Plan your moves better. Be near cover. Do what the rest of the community does. IMPROVISE ADAPT OVERCOME
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:55 am

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:50 pm

bluehound000 wrote:

I find it to be highly effective to have one on your team to irritate and frustrate them into making foolish mistakes, just like having someone who can post up with an LMG and tear them up(chubbs).

CHUBBS Is exactly what I was thinking. LOL

GT=JK STEELERS68 & JK STEELERS4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes   

Back to top Go down

Black Ops 2 Developer gets Death Threats over Weapon changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops 2-
Jump to: