Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Share | 

Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:21 am

the connection has gone to crap. More so than usual after a DLC comes out. We see more nuttiness of people dropping out of lobbies for no reason, a 10x increase in the "connection interrupted" warning, f'ed up lag with people skipping all over the maps, etc. This makes for a wonderful evening of gaming. Had to vent. That's all, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:27 am

Same thing on Xbox Evan. Ever since the last DLC it's been pretty crappy. When I first downloaded it for Xbox, it said ALL my DLC was gone. Maps, camos, everything. After a day they call came back but I had to put camos back on my guns. Not a big deal but what a nuisance.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
evandadda

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:33 am

certainly a nuisance. I've got a few good gameplays but I have to think that part of that was because we had the better connection at the time. I think the new maps are laid out really well but the crap connection makes it hard for most people to like them
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 am

Finding a game with a full party has become very frustrating as well, also since vengeance came out. I don't know technical inner workings of programs but something about that map pack screwed up the game.

[/img]
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am

yeap I'd agree since the last map pack its gotten WORSE

i think it may have to do with their black magic that is "matchmaking" with the new playlists (moshpit, etc.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
evandadda

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am

yeah standard parties of 6 are taking longer, and trying to run a groundwar this past weekend I was falling asleep in the lobby waiting
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:08 am

I have an 8min video of our party sitting in a lobby trying to get a game. Anyone want me to upload that? It's probably no less entertaining then any other crap I upload! Laughing 

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
evandadda

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:
I have an 8min video of our party sitting in a lobby trying to get a game.  Anyone want me to upload that?  It's probably no less entertaining then any other crap I upload! Laughing 

Ha. Would be interesting to see how much time is spent in lobbies waiting rather than actually playing the game.
Back to top Go down
MikeyB78x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:37 pm

yep Mad

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:33 am

We had MAJOR issues last night. I finally just gave up.
Back to top Go down
bouyah61

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:25 pm

It has been crap! Guess they are waiting for next gen systems to take over and just decided to let this gen end with lots of skipping and lagging.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:20 am

Somebody pointed out last night (and I can't at the moment remember who said it) that they haven't seen a "Migrating Host" since the new DLC came out. Thinking about it, I don't think I've seen one either.
Back to top Go down
evandadda

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 am

Nope. Haven't seen one either. There weren't any after you left the lobby last night. Experienced my first frozen enemy moment last night, like I was running a lag switch. Dude was just frozen in front of me, looking down the sites. I thought we had lost connection but I shot him anyways and he died lol
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:27 am

evandadda wrote:
Nope.  Haven't seen one either.  There weren't any after you left the lobby last night.  Experienced my first frozen enemy moment last night, like I was running a lag switch.  Dude was just frozen in front of me, looking down the sites.  I thought we had lost connection but I shot him anyways and he died lol
Proof there's an upside to everything.... Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:18 pm

we played some mw3 last night in a party and I had forgotten how much smoother that game was. There is a lot of things I love about Blops2 it just sucks that I cant really enjoy it with the constant problems especially since Vengence.

[/img]
Back to top Go down
Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:22 pm

Well for me it has been bad since the update a month before the map packs came out. I actually didn't even turn my xbox on for a few weeks or so because I was so fed up. I hate HC but since I have been playing the past week it is all I have been playing as core Domination seems to be horrible as in one team has the entire advantage the whole game and the other can't do shit. I have never lost so much interest in a COD as I have this one.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 pm

My connections went to shit with the very first DLC and have gotten progressively worse with each drop. Seriously.

Playing with a party is out of the question for me. When I do play BO2, which is rare these days, I almost always play solo because my connections are tolerable running solo. It isn't good at all but it is playable. Running with a party means far fewer matches because of the matchmaking nightmare when you have 4 or more players in a party and the matches I do get to play are mostly so bad connetion wise for me that I end up going 10-30.

I like you guys but I can only stand so much of that shit.

I play with clanmates in BF where party size doesn't affect matchmaking or your connection. Works the same whether you are running solo or running with 12 guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Last night the PSN was jacked. All my friends on my list were experiencing connection issues. I totally agree though that the match making is broken. I'm west coast and most of my friends are on easy coast and we are waiting for. 5 minutes sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm

I don't see a difference !

I voted today how about you
Repo_dog out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....   

Back to top Go down

Since the Vengeance DLC for PS3 came out....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops 2-
Jump to: