Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Trail cam pictures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:27 pm

A couple of pictures off of my trail cam's here recently. These are the only ones that I have access to at work.

Trail cam pictures Prms0011

Trail cam pictures Prms0012

Trail cam pictures Prms0013

Trail cam pictures Prms0014

Trail cam pictures Prms0015

Trail cam pictures Prms0210

Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Good luck. Decisions, decisions. which one to take. Of course I would expect your wife has a tag and license too to solve that dilema.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:30 am

that's a nice size hog. What are the regulations down there on hogs? Up here in Virginia they are consider a nuisance and has an open season all year long as well as coyotes
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Same here Hogs, Coyotes, Bobcats, and Mountain Lions are open season.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Sweet the County I live in has a $75 bounty per coyote and some of the fox hunters will pay up to $125 if killed where they fox hunt at. Makes it nice to make extra cash for gaming gear. We also just had an increase in mountain lions as well but the state wont admit that it was there doing as to we are so over run with deer here. Our county alone in Virginia kills over 250,000 deer a season and still doesn't put a dent in the population.
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 pm

I caught one of these on my trail cam...
Trail cam pictures Paris-hilton-sex-tape

Oh wait, that was my video cam...
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:13 pm

LMAO at fatbrowndog!!!
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Nice FBD. That made me laugh. +1 to you.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Wait a minute....Is that a rare blue cochroach that I see to the left of her mouth and nose? You might want to stop eating food in your bed!! lol!
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Good observation. I'll pick a better hourly rate motel next time...
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 am

I'm sure Rif can get you the hook up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:03 pm

NICE FBD! Any port in a storm brother!
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Nice pics! I would love to hunt wild boar. They say some of the wild pigs from NC are starting to cross over on us. The Dept. of Game and Fisheries are bringing in elk from Kentucky, they would be sweet to call in as well.
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Calling in a fat old bull with a bugle and watching him tear up the trees less than 30 yards from you is awesome. Its even better when you stick a 125g broadhead in his vitals. You would really, really enjoy elk hunting if they get into VA, but they are destructive as hell to farmers fields, fences etc, etc.
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah the farmers are not happy at all about it. I was watching a show on them and they said they don't jump the fences, they go through them. Some of the elk have crossed over naturally but not a lot. They would be a hell of a rush to get within bow range. For now it only costs us one antlered deer tag if lucky enough to drop one. It's just a matter of time for the game commission to create a separate tag to buy for them. That's what they did when they started to allow the use of cross bows here, separate license for compound bow, cross bow, muzzle loader, and firearm. It runs close to $150 if you wanna do them all. Soooo I'm sticking with the compound and firearm for now. One of these days i will break down and get a muzzle loader since the season is longer for it.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Well I don't have any photos of white tails or blue/green cockroaches but we've got 4 trail cams out in woods about an hour from my house. Here are a few of the beasts we've got runnin around out here.
Trail cam pictures Pict0114Trail cam pictures 6__5_p10Trail cam pictures Elk_sp10Trail cam pictures Herd_b10
Trail cam pictures Herd_b11Trail cam pictures Pic01710
and a bear
Trail cam pictures Pict0115
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Jeebus H. Christ! When can I book my guided hunt? I can bag an Elk, Moose and Griz from the same blind. Works for me!

Is that a resident herd or do they head up the mountains in the fall?
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:34 pm

There is a resident herd in the area, probably 2-300 all gathered together late fall. ITs some pretty tough terrain, lots of steep canyons, heavy pines with aspen groves in some of the lower elevations. They're tough to get into....Nearest crappy dirt road is 2 miles away and we usually find them anywhere from 2-6 miles in. During the bow hunt they're in smaller groups 5-25 usually, but at times, I've com across some of the herd bull groups with 100-150. Unfortunately its a spike only area, with Big Bull special draws that aren't easy to draw out. Regardless of that, when i find a one of these big monsters I always see how close i can get to them.
I had to get my Concealed Firearms permit so i could carry my handgun because of those bears. (can't carry a handgun during the bow hunt without it) last year i came across one at about 50 yrds and it stood up on me. I backed away, but it scared the shit out of me first.
Hopefully I'll get out to do some scouting and place some cameras next week...see whats up this year.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:04 pm

NICE PICS!!
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:12 pm

You need a concealed permit to carry a handgun at all? I don't think the bears will know the difference! Very Happy

Strap a big ol' .454 Casull or .50 S&W on your hip...anything small enough to conceal is a poor choice in a bear encounter anyway! Actually pepper spray is more likely to stop a charging Grizzly than a handgun. Remember, they run as fast as a horse and can be on you before you clear the leather.

Climbing trees isn't much good either. They can knock down any tree they can't climb, plus swim like a croc and dig like a backhoe, so if he has designs on making a meal out of you, it's good to have a tool equipped for the purpose.

I'd pack my 9 shot Mossberg 500 if I had to spend any significant time in Griz country. Just for the quick follow up. Ideally a .400 Nitro Express Double rifle, but they can be pricey. That's my future rig for Cape Buffalo on my 40th Birthday Trip to Africa.

Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:29 pm

I don't know about other states but in Utah, you can openly carry a handgun in the mountains. Exception to that is during the Archery season, if you are hunting, you cannot carry any type of firearm unless you have a concealed permit. Bow only.
There's no doubt trying to take one down would be a last ditch war cry effort, but my .45 Caliber 1911 with assault rounds would give it hell on its way to what it thinks is a quick snack...maybe the sound will scare it off
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:19 am

Spartan Runnerr wrote:
I don't know about other states but in Utah, you can openly carry a handgun in the mountains. Exception to that is during the Archery season, if you are hunting, you cannot carry any type of firearm unless you have a concealed permit. Bow only.
There's no doubt trying to take one down would be a last ditch war cry effort, but my .45 Caliber 1911 with assault rounds would give it hell on its way to what it thinks is a quick snack...maybe the sound will scare it off

Get your ass over to the courthouse and get a concealed permit then. Unless you can buy arrows tipped with c4.

If the .45 is all you got, empty the clip on him, then throw the gun at him and run like hell, hoping he bleeds out before he catches you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 am

Yeah no shit. There's no way i'm gonna drop a bear with a .45 but maybe i'll piss him off enough that he'll decided i'm a pain in the ass and look for a snack elsewhere.
I've got my permit already actually and carry regularly.
Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:57 am

Griz make me really nervous...I don't hunt out west much, and around here we only have black bears, which are very skittish around people.

Wolves make me nervous too...been camping once and had some very curious wolves check out our accommodations up in Canada. I think I soiled myself...had nothing to defend myself with other than a cast iron pan. Fortunately they were not interested in entering the tent we were in. Banged the pots and pans together and they either thought I was too retarded to eat or went back to the den for their napkins. I didn't stay around to find out.

Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 pm

the wolf population in northern utah is slowly growing due primarily to the expansion of the reintroduced packs to yellowstone national park. Honestly, bears are concerning but a pack of wolves would terrify me. Watch "the grey" if you haven't yet. its a bit far fetched but still intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trail cam pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trail cam pictures   Trail cam pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trail cam pictures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next