Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Empty
PostSubject: DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island   DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Well it looks like they released 12 minutes of actual, in-game footage from Daylight. It's obviously the next gen/pc version they're showing, but good lord does this look good!!!

It's a cool mix of Mirrors Edge and Dead Island... where you free run through zombie hordes and on top of roof tops trying to get to supplies etc. Combat is not the main focus and lt's more about fleeing than fighting.

Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Empty
PostSubject: Re: DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island   DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Damn that looks good! Watching that I thought for sure it was a Crytek game. I will keep an eye on this one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island   DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:06 pm

This totally has a dead island feel to it, but i a totally fine with because really liked Dead island. I never played Mirror's edge like some of the comments are talking about but it doesn't matter. This game looks pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island   DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:25 pm

It's actually made by the Dead Island guys... i believe... maybe in combination with another studio... if i remember correctly haha.

And if you've never played mirrors edge...DOOOO ITTTTT! Its a super super cool game! First game to give me the "holy shit i'm up 100 floors and feel sick" feeling running rooftop to rooftop leaping huge spans... it's awesome!

Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island   DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:41 pm

holly crap, i just got sick from that you tube video. WOW. I will have to look into this one. Thanks Guns!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
x EpicEd x

x EpicEd x

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island   DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:54 am

Oh.. I'm IN!!
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island   DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Looks pretty good, be picking it up when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island   DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DyingLight - 12 mins of next-gen gameplay - Like: Mirrors Edge/Dead Island
Page 1 of 1