Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Custom lobbies this weekend...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Looks fun, I'll be on in like 5 minutes if anyone wants to send an invite.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

What time is that in my time? Now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Wait no that would be 9.central right
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:04 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Wait no that would be 9.central right
Yes. All chores are done, just need to make din-din and wash up. See ya there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

Who is running it? I just signed out, but I'll be back for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 am

I cried laughing tears of pure gold. Thanks everyone.

Last edited by audiopile on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:41 am

That was a great time!! Had fun with everyone who participated.

I have loaded a few custom games in my fileshare for the next time we do this.
I found 1 that sounds like a blast..Cowboys and Indians. CTF with specific classes the play along with the roles.
I also put the gun game in there so we can find it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:10 am

Yeah, that was great fun! Make sure you invite me the next time we all do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 am

Thanks for the invite I got. I only had time for a couple of games but it was fun as usuall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:30 am

Thanks for everyone that came out. Thanks to the 1 for testing his new connection and pulling host. Probably wouldnt have went as smooth if I was hosting alone. Thanks for Nixon's game idea. Flak and Crossbows are pretty fun. Fun times. Sadly I had to leave a little early. Had to grab something to eat before I went to bed. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:36 am

Ya guys should roll with us for Shorty's love of Stick and Stones on Launch...absolutely a freakin riot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:38 am

I would love to play with the UK crew, I love the different kinds of things you do but its always being hosted by someone from the UK meaning a one to two bar connection which is not fun Sad tell them to let you host! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 am

Good times last night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 am

Don't use 2 bar connection as an excuse... I've seen Killface, Tema, Fran, etc play with Yellow bars and they still go positive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 am

I had a lot of fun, looking forward to next time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:12 am

hey manic dont invite everyone i might not win a gun game if everyone joins.

the crossbow games are a scream and my jaw aches for laughing so much.

its not so much the game modes that bring so much fun its the people playing the game modes.

its always a blast.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 am

Thanks guys and girls i had a blast last night. Im not normally into playing stuff like that but it was a perfect way to kill the stale feeling ive had with BO lately. The crossbow/flak idea would have been better if somehow you could make it so you only die when stuck. Gotta love how our patience to play by the rules only lasts so long till we get anxious and then all chaos starts. Anyway im itchy now to kill some randumbs and in my crystal ball i see alot of them dying tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:27 am

sorry I missed it. If you saw me on last night that was my kid playing zombies so don't feel bad if he ignored you. I told him to just ignore any invites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom lobbies this weekend...   Custom lobbies this weekend... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom lobbies this weekend...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2