Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Titanfall on PS4

Go down 
+2
pariah_81
TheCanisDirus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:19 pm

I know this may not come as a surprise to a few of you but to many this will be good news.

More and more is coming to light suggesting that Titanfall will be simply a timed exclusive and will be coming to the PS3/PS4.

-There have been comments made by Respawn which hint/suggest that Playstation owners should just wait (Zampella via the fn' interview i can't find but will keep looking lol)

-EA is publishing Titanfall... and EA does NOT do exclusives (very very very rare).

-A Playstation 3 controller and possible dev kit can be seen in the documentary video (found through the links below) and only the dev kit is blurred... they just left the DS3 there for close observers to find.

Whether any of this is really related... i think we'll see Titanfall on PS3/PS4 before Titanfall 2 hits.

-Via Gamepur
& NeoGAF
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:27 pm

So, this is conspiracy theory at this point.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:45 pm

I mean it's pretty much a given that it will be released on PS4 (and likely also PS3) at some point... it's just a matter of how long is the exclusivity deal? And could it dissipate like the recent one with Rayman and WiiU? Exclusivity deal basically expired (from what i understand) as development took longer than expected then they decided to release on all platforms (something like that). Who knows if something like that won't happen for Titanfall... esp after EA/Respawn see the launch window sales figures from the PS4.

You say conspiracy... i say high probability.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:50 pm

I am thinking this will not be on all systems. Reason why I say that is, they would not have made such a big deal for being exclusive everywhere they go. EA has also done exclusives if I remember right. Some for Gamecube, PS, and xbox. However, they seem to be under guises of other game companies.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:14 pm

I'll have to find the article later (at work) but there was an early Zampella interview where he mentioned, when asked about a Sony release, that Playstation owners will "just have to wait." Or others from Respawn are saying that they "can't comment on that" etc. For something like Halo or Gears of War it's been an upfront, ring-the-bells this game is exclusive and it's not going to be on our competitors consoles.

But we'll just have to see. I'm not a fan of exclusive titles... more platforms a game can be on the better it is for us gamers. Not everybody wants to/can afford multiple systems... and to pick one or another based on one or two exclusives is wrong.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Of course they would put "Xbox exclusive". But I agree 100% that you will not see this on the PS4 until 2015 at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:37 pm

I think you are missing the EA influence in this game. Being one of the most whorish publishers out there I just do not see them letting their blockbuster title leave half of their potential revenue on the table for 2-3 years. Microsoft's involvement was necessary for infrastructure and cash but most importantly to mitigate risk. Expect this to open up in 2015.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:54 pm

It makes more business sense to have it on as many consoles as possible. Unless it dies 3 or 4 months after release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:57 pm

if it does not come to ps with in a year there will be no need to bring it to ps all the intrest will be gone!
Back to top Go down

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 pm

EA has a new deal with Microsoft and supposedly some new relationship whatever that may mean.

I don't anybody has any idea when or even if Titanfall will eventually make it to Playstation. It would just surprise me if they were out there calling this thing an xbox exclusive game over and over and over......only to then bring it to PS in less than a year minimum after its release on xbox.

I would think two years would be more probable.

Microsoft could have an option they could pick up for some ungodly amount of money. If they thought it was to their best interests to keep Titanfall locked down.....well, they have a lot of money to encourage that happening.

I hope it comes to every platform asap but I just don't think that is likely to happen. Has Valve and EA brought L4D2 to PS3 yet? One of the biggest titles ever on the 360. It has happened before is all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:56 am

Hmm... don't know if anyone has brought this up, but...

Forget About Titanfall Ever Coming to PlayStation [Update]

Quote :
In a conference call to investors, Electronic Arts' Blake Jorgensen just said that Titanfall is, "for the life of the title," exclusive to Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. So the game is not a timed exclusive to Microsoft platforms.

Titanfall's Microsoft exclusivity has been well known since the title was announced at E3 but it was never definitively said that Respawn Entertainment wouldn't build some version for Sony consoles.

In a recent Reddit AMA, Xbox Live spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb avoided a question about the possibility of such a port. "As far as being an exclusive that's really a question for Titanfall—I'm not worried about it though," Hryb said.

UPDATE - While Titanfall is a Microsoft exclusive, don't bank on future games being part of the same deal.
HOWEVER...

Don't Expect Titanfall 2 To Be A Microsoft Exclusive
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 am

Was reading this yesterday.  I think we all knew deep down that it was going to be a multiplatform game after the deal ran up on Titanfall 1.  THIS was the very reason they left their previous jobs at IW being published by activision... greedy devs and crap deals.  They are not fans of exclusive deals and want as many people to play that game as possible... as all devs do.  It's the publishers that handle the exclusivity deals and EA is a giant turd... as we all know lol.

I mean he came right out publicly in a tweet and showed his distaste for the exclusivity deal...

Titanfall on PS4 LYB49JZ

Like wall linked...

Titanfall: Game of the Year Edition (etc.) and Titanfall: 2 will be multiplatform for sure. Insiders at the GAF have been saying it for a while... and they've been right on... well everything just about haha.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:01 am

actually,  this most likely will be like Mass Effect.  There will be no Titanfall on PS4.  it has been confirmed.  Even a GOTY. That is the exclusive deal that Microsoft got.

http://kotaku.com/forget-about-a-titanfall-port-for-playstation-in-a-con-1454335261
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:05 am

Their deal says nothing (afaik) of a GOTY edition.  Not accusatory... just curious... do you have a source for this?

Regardless... i HATE exclusives on any console... everyone should just be able to get whatever console they like and play games.  Damn greedy publishers lol

Edit: Good comparison with Mass Effect. Ugh, that was a fiasco of "will it come... wont it..." lol
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:09 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Hmm... don't know if anyone has brought this up, but...

Forget About Titanfall Ever Coming to PlayStation [Update]
pariah_81 wrote:
actually,  this most likely will be like Mass Effect.  There will be no Titanfall on PS4.  it has been confirmed.  Even a GOTY. That is the exclusive deal that Microsoft got.

http://kotaku.com/forget-about-a-titanfall-port-for-playstation-in-a-con-1454335261
Pariah keeps linking to the same things I link to!  Stop stealing my thunder!!  that's twice in one day!  lol  jk  bounce

According to the tweets, the first Titanfall game is XB1 only.  I don't know if GOTY qualifies as the first game, or what would be considered a "second" game, but it looks like it won't be on PS4.  Which I can live with for now.  XB1 can have Titanfall and Halo.  I'll take everything else I get with the PS4.  Cool
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:23 pm

walldoggy wrote:
According to the tweets, the first Titanfall game is XB1 only.  I don't know if GOTY qualifies as the first game, or what would be considered a "second" game, but it looks like it won't be on PS4.  Which I can live with for now.  XB1 can have Titanfall and Halo.  I'll take everything else I get with the PS4.  Cool

Yeah according to Vince's tweets... first game only. Some insiders on GAF have hinted... GOTY doesn't = first game...

i was just asking if Pariah had proof or rumor saying GOTY is def not a possibility. Either way i'm not really excited for TItanfall lol i just hate exclusives... ruins friendly nature and starts console wars where some people take things too personally.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:47 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
Titanfall: Game of the Year Edition (etc.) and Titanfall: 2 will be multiplatform for sure.
EEEEE........I don't know about "for sure."

I think the only proof so far is the tweet about "First Game".  I think it's conjecture as to a GOTY edition, but maybe there is something else out there.  I actually don't mind exclusives.  I just want the (potentially) good ones on my system and all the sucky ones can go to the others.  lol

Whole thing reminds me of when the Anaheim Angels changed their name to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.  Agreement with the city said only that "Anaheim" had to be in the name, instead of saying the team would need to be called "Anaheim _____."  So they stuck Anaheim at the end and it just gets ignored by everyone.  haha... yeah, still a sore subject with OC people.

Anyways, perhaps they can get around it by releasing TF on PS4 and calling it "Titanfall Deux: The Original for PS4."  lol
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:02 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Anyways, perhaps they can get around it by releasing TF on PS4 and calling it "Titanfall Deux: The Original for PS4."  lol
Haha all i know is Frank and Vince left IW/Act to make games for everyone... M$ threw them a boat load of cash to be a few month exclusive... then EA turns around and signs a deal for life of title.  

Chances of a diff version of the first Titanfall on PS4... not likely or until a sequel.  Chances of Titanfall 2 on PS4... that's gotta be right near 100%.  Chances of me ever playing one... 30% lol Razz  It does look like a fun twitch, quake-esq shooter for those fans.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Frank and Vince? You know these guys? lol

Yeah it looks cool, but I guess we can see how the reviews go on XB1 while we wait for the new and improved TF2. lol
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:28 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Frank and Vince?  You know these guys?  lol

Yeah it looks cool, but I guess we can see how the reviews go on XB1 while we wait for the new and improved TF2.  lol
Course i do... have beers with them both every other Friday! /sarcasm

I was going to say the same thing... get to see how Titanfall one is on Xbox One @ 720p (again, rumored along with BF4 and Ghosts) on the first version and then we'll see it at 1080p for Titanfall 2 (by then it has to be 1080p on both consoles - i hope).

Idk... i just see this game as too jumpy, bouncy, hard to shoot and aim accurately run everywhere, don't think - just go go go shoot shoot shoot sorta gameplay. I mean they did say that movement and surviveability were two of their biggest goals for Titanfall - i'll def rent it for Xbox 360 to at least check it out.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Yeah, the parkour stuff looks cool, but I don't think I am coordinated to pull it all off. I have a hard enough time NOT diving and and NOT panic knifing when I don't want to. I can't imagine trying to double jump boost aim shoot dive jump in a mech. haha
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:21 pm

At least Vince/Respawn still own the IP.

People wonder why MS is hated.

Destiny> Titanfall
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
pariah_81

pariah_81

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:12 pm

destiny and titanfall are 2 separate types of games. That is like saying Borderlands (just like destiny in respect for type of game) and halo are the same.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:18 pm

pariah_81 wrote:
destiny and titanfall are 2 separate types of games.  That is like saying Borderlands (just like destiny in respect for type of game) and halo are the same.  
I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Titanfall on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titanfall on PS4   Titanfall on PS4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titanfall on PS4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next