Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!

Go down 
+5
Sr Slampiece
TripleAce Andy
jonesythekid
evandadda
pogotheklown
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Empty
PostSubject: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:35 pm

We don't play a whole lot of Hardpoint but we played some last night and kicked ass all night. Here is one of those games. Wished it could have lasted longer or used some Scorestreaks that help me get a bunch of kills and seen how many kills I could have gotten.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Nice game bro. That was fun to watch. We tore it up last night!! Nice to go undefeated in a night lol
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Thank you and yes it is. Actually had fun playing last night for the first time in awhile.
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Yeah me too. I'm making a list on my phone of the hardpoints so at least we know where they're at next time
Back to top Go down
jonesythekid

jonesythekid

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:55 pm

pretty interesting, what times you guys usually play? my new schedule will be like from 6pm to 10pm est weekdays.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:37 am

Nice round guys! Love those games where you can't do anything wrong. You know it's a good one when Hunter Killer's racking up multi-kills!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:16 am

Awesome game Pogo!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Nice game!!! Aww poor denar was muted lol
Back to top Go down
evandadda

evandadda

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:52 pm

thats cause denar talks too much crap in the lobby lol. I think that night for some reason he had no mic for half the night
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Lol that is true the quiet ones always talk the most crap... ahahahaha just kidding denar!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Thanks everybody!

parabola79 wrote:
Nice game!!! Aww poor denar was muted lol
I just noticed he was muted, have no idea why, but that does explain why I never heard him talk hahaha

Last night we got a 250-1 followed up with a 250-0. No really beast games in those but I'm thinking of doing the whole team view on the shutout one.

Last edited by pogotheklown on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:34 pm

jonesythekid wrote:
pretty interesting, what times you guys usually play? my new schedule will be like from 6pm to 10pm est weekdays.
This group will sometimes get on during the week around 10pm est maybe a little earlier. The main play time though is on Fri-Sun nights for the most part.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:04 pm

pogotheklown wrote:
Last night we got a 250-1 followed up with a 250-0.  No really beast games in those but I'm thinking of doing the whole team view on the shutout one.
DO IT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
evandadda

evandadda

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Pogo that would be cool to show the whole team view again. Why don't you go ahead and block out that 6 hours or so to edit and put to music. That would be really nice of you
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:18 am

pogotheklown wrote:
Last night we got a 250-1 followed up with a 250-0.  No really beast games in those but I'm thinking of doing the whole team view on the shutout one.
For the whole team view, try the Theater Mode Highlight Reel. You can customize the Highlight reel to pick-up all the team's kills, just set the star/ranking to 1 or 2 stars. I'm curious if that would work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:26 pm

evandadda wrote:
Pogo that would be cool to show the whole team view again.  Why don't you go ahead and block out that 6 hours or so to edit and put to music.  That would be really nice of you
Yeah Why don't you do this!! Gezz!! haha, I just thought Evandadda comment was funny Great game man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
dparkhill76

dparkhill76

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:20 am

That would be cool if you got all of us specially the 250 - 0. I did ok on that one. Lol. The other one not so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!   Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardpoint? More like Easypoint!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Videos :: Black Ops 2 Videos-
Jump to: