Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Another new recruit

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Another new recruit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:24 pm

It'd make a great Simpsons episode . . . . Centred around paddy's day in New York with St.Patrick after falling off the wagon and caught in the whore house Shagging Hilary Clinton Rolling Eyes I'm a sick puppy . . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:28 pm

MANIC wrote:
Just fucking with ya guys... I got a good handful of Irish friends who like to get drunk and talk shit with me around them knowing I can't understand. fucking Irish Texans

Manic I'm disgusted that you've painted a stereotypical picture of Irishmen and women getting drunk and talking shit all the time. . . . I'll have to think about potential comebacks over a beer. . .I'll revert back to you in time Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Tacticalmedic wrote:
It'd make a great Simpsons episode . . . . Centred around paddy's day in New York with St.Patrick after falling off the wagon and caught in the whore house Shagging Hilary Clinton Rolling Eyes I'm a sick puppy . . . .

or a southpark episode with 30 gingerkids drinking beer and chasing down cartman. And of course they kill kenny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:43 pm

+1 to you Medic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Wow. . .day 2 and +2 rep. . . .keep this up and who know's how much rep I'd have in a year. 365 maybe Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:59 pm

That's it, I'm moving to the UK. Any good jobs in Glasgow?

Welcome TacMed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Ahh, Medic. I think you are going to fit right in.

P.S. Manic is the resident clan punching bag since he is confused on who he is. So far its been determined that he is half English, half American, half Texan, 1/4 redneck, and 1/4 batshit insane. It all add us to 100%, but I am not sure how. Must be that fuzzy math.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:13 pm

I was told there was boosting going on in here for REP points? Is this true?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:15 pm

I feel like we should be singing songs frOm 'The Lion King'.

Just like it to be known that my childhood heroes are a toss up between The Joker, Max from Mad Max, and Snake Plisskin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:15 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
I was told there was boosting going on in here for REP points? Is this true?
Ssshhh keep it on the down low.....

you know how the mods are around here..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Welcome hee hee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Was popeye Irish? For some reason his eygugugu has an Irish kind if ring to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:27 pm

No Olive-oil was. Thats why she never gave it up, a good catholic girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 pm

MANIC wrote:
I feel like we should be singing songs frOm 'The Lion King'.

Just like it to be known that my childhood heroes are a toss up between The Joker, Max from Mad Max, and Snake Plisskin

Why The Lion King? My childhood heroes are The Punisher, and Rambo (from 1st Blood).

MMMMM. Good Catholic Girls. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:38 pm

[quote="BigDaddyN8"]
MANIC wrote:
I feel like we should be singing songs frOm 'The Lion

Why The Lion King? My childhood heroes are The Punisher, and Rambo (from 1st Blood).

MMMMM. Good Catholic Girls. bounce

I reckon it's a reference to the "can you feel the love tonight" element. . . Good catholic girls Mad they're the reason I was a virgin till I was 14 . . .then I met a naughty one. . . My history teacher Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new recruit   Another new recruit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new recruit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2