Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Last night someone pointed out to me.......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Damn dude... the stat I like seeing usually on my weekly is I typically have a good ratio if you do caps to defends. I'm not sure about this week but I think the last time I checked I was around 20 caps, 20 defends but that was a few days ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 pm

B flag should definitely hold more point value.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:15 pm

My motto for the most part is "you cap it and ill defend it". Ive always said i give props to you guys that fight hard for b. My playstyle most of the time is hanging around the edges between a/c and b playing defense. Nothing i love more than racking up defends and playing aggressive enemies. Ive been called camper alot but i call it defending a position. Im always moving keeping an eye on all the routes into my area. If its nuketown/summit/radiation though im running flak/tac mask sitting on b since those maps are so small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:00 am

I will comend all I have played againist...and can speak from the enemy point of view...NIX is a beast when it comes to defending...I seem to only be able to pull off killing him when he's otherwise occupied by someone else...only a handfull of times was I able to take him head-on....jsaavy is another..the only one I truly enjoy hunting is lilrif...and he gives me alot of shit about it after!!!( LOVE YA RIF!!)...I have truly enjoyed every match with the clan win or lose though most have been wins...lol. Just glad to have you all to kill and laugh with. other friends whom play and are not in clan with us have watched me play and said damn where did you learn that how did you do that...I say I owe to to my clan! thank you all!!

P.S. I always thought Bolix as it sounds ment " FULL OF SHIT!" LOL...not sure if I'm right...jus my .02 's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:53 pm

And.........going into Friday I was 42 wins from having a 1.00 W/L ratio, I think now I am damn near 20 games in the black.......good stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 pm

i cap like crazy and one match i got 10 caps. one match i just ran around the board capping flags cuz someone kept trying to dominate us.. but why am i not on the top??? i never understood the leader boards so i try not to look at them i feel stupid when i do..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Leaderboards are score per minute. If you average a cap a minute then you'll be at 150 points/min. The people that are scoring 200+ are averaging a cap a minute plus a kill OR 4 kills per minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:38 pm

justyourhero wrote:
Leaderboards are score per minute. If you average a cap a minute then you'll be at 150 points/min. The people that are scoring 200+ are averaging a cap a minute plus a kill OR 4 kills per minute.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is my new goal.
12 minute game about 4 caps and 32 kills right? Hero what is the math for defends?
4 caps = 600
4 defends = 800
1400 for 12 min= 116/min

I hate math.

So now I need 80 pts/min.... about 2 kills a min...24 kills

4 caps
4 defends
24 kills

I think...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:28 pm

If you clear 2000 points in a Dom match that is usually enough to keep me in the 200 SPM range.

Defends are worth 150+50 for the kill. I will sometimes let a guy get to the flag before killing him on purpose just for the defend points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:34 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
If you clear 2000 points in a Dom match that is usually enough to keep me in the 200 SPM range.

Defends are worth 150+50 for the kill. I will sometimes let a guy get to the flag before killing him on purpose just for the defend points.
I do that sometimes depending on the map and which flag it is. My SPM is always around 170-190 just cause i dont cap enough flags and i tend to kill enemies before they get near the flag. Now im curious does shooting down sp's/csp's/choppers count towards the SPM in the match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:41 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
SN0WR1DER wrote:

I do that sometimes depending on the map and which flag it is. My SPM is always around 170-190 just cause i dont cap enough flags and i tend to kill enemies before they get near the flag. Now im curious does shooting down sp's/csp's/choppers count towards the SPM in the match?

I wonder this as well. I know the XP is split into match XP and bonus XP. Is the SP shooting XP counted in the bonus XP? I figured bonus was for "Domintation VII: Cap all flags 50 times for 7500 XP"

I have been playing this for almost a year and I have no idea how the scoring works other than caps, defends, kills. Shameful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 am

Air support removal does not go towards match XP.
I think it is only caps/defends/kills/assists that count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 am

Wini brings up a very good point. I have played dom for a year and yet have never paid attention to how the scoring is added up. The match bonus is confusin also. I have noticed that the higher on the leaderboard you are the bigger your match bonus is. Is it a percentage of an overall bonus, ie winning team gets 5000XP points to divive. 1st takes 30%, 2nd takes 20%, 3rd takes 15% and so on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:55 am

I have never heard a complete answer on bonus XP.
From what I understand you have the obvious. headshots/executions/oneshotkill etc. that all fall into the bonus catgagory.
But the totla bonus is not always a denomination of 10's or 50's. Which leads to speculation, I have heard that every hitmarker you get counts toward bonus. I have also heard every step you take is worth bonus points too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:16 am

Steps, hitmarkers, divide among the players? Seriously? This has to be posted somewhere inside the internet tubes...

Here is a formula for calculating the score in MW2. Still looking for BO...
http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=print&thread=2670

Here is a description that factors into it, but no formula
http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-a-higher-match-bonus-in-black-ops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:37 am

Holy Cow!!! It looks like you need a math degree to figure out the bonus..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
Holy Cow!!! It looks like you need a math degree to figure out the bonus..

Agreed. So complicated that I wonder why they wrote code for it in the first place. No one really knows so why would they miss it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 am

I never pay much attention to SPM. I don't usually end up at the top because I like to intercept and harass the enemy before they get to the flag. Wins are the most important thing. I can't wait to reset my W/L in MW3 now that we are together Day 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
I can't wait to reset my W/L in MW3 now that we are together Day 1.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I second this. I want to see what my W/L is with the clan from day 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:16 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I second this. I want to see what my W/L is with the clan from day 1.

I imagine many of will have 10+W/L ratios... No one will want to play against us after our stats are established lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:32 pm

SN0WR1DER wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

I imagine many of will have 10+W/L ratios... No one will want to play against us after our stats are established lol!

Last Friday I was still 42 games in the red, as of right now I am 20+ games in the black.....awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last night someone pointed out to me.......   Last night someone pointed out to me....... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last night someone pointed out to me.......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2