Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 pm

richm1975 wrote:
franread5 wrote:
I gotta say it and will probably get flamed.

I like Black Ops.

+1 Fran....I'm also going to say that Blops is not going back to the store just yet

I plan on keeping it, the store is only going to give $5-10 credit anyways.
Back to top Go down

With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:11 pm

I like the game, but won't miss anything about it specifically. Frankly, the fun is in playing with the team and shooting randumbs. It could be pong with automatic weapons for all I care!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm gonna keep it in case MW3 gets as bad MW2. You know with all hacking,glitching,challenge lobbies,aimbots,wall hacks,etc.....we might have to go back to BOs.Just saying.....Maybe we can have the smoothness like IW with the security of Treyarch.I didn't witness hacking myself, but it atleast wasn;t like MW2. JMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:37 pm

I will keep black ops just because I like zombies!!! Yes, I said it. It is fun to play with my kids or clan members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:38 pm

N8 I have only played zombies 2x, would love to play with someone else that knows what they are doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:30 pm

You need to hit up IDREF and JxVegas. Those cats know how to play zombies. Vegas was nice enough to put up with me and show me a bit. The biggest downside is that one game of zombies can go for hours. I have a hard time with my schedule to sit down and tear up a zombie game for 4-8 hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:35 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
You need to hit up IDREF and JxVegas. Those cats know how to play zombies. Vegas was nice enough to put up with me and show me a bit. The biggest downside is that one game of zombies can go for hours. I have a hard time with my schedule to sit down and tear up a zombie game for 4-8 hours.

Dont let N8 kid you. We got to 14 the two of us and I had no idea what I was doing. Add his kid and we got to 20. The whole time me not using the Wonder Waffe properly and continuing to forget I had monkey bombs. the 20 + match was 2+ hours if I remember properly... Nect time further faster since there will be less teaching and more doing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:58 pm

When is the next time? I had fun with you on the zombies. We should get a group of 4 together. I have never played 4 person zombies yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:11 pm

I like blops as a whole. After playing a few of the other cod titles, I think it's the best of the series. Just my noob opinion. I'm with a lot of y'all in that I won't be selling mine any time soon. Even though we're not supposed to say it, Zombies! Smile great fun there. Combat Training. Smile Nothing like a little bot raping to warm up and/or cool down. Flack Jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Cracked. For some reason I always suck at that map. I tried friggin everything. I never backed out when it came up in random lobbies, but always sucked on that map. Oh and RCXDs. Hate those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:24 pm

I will miss quick prestige. I know I'm just getting to 15 but I had stopped at 11 in March and didn't prestige again until about two months ago. mw2 took forever and with 80 levels in mw3 it is sure to take forever. I just may not prestige this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:24 am

T.Hawks. I know there will be throwing knifes, But T.hawks are way cooler. The CoD money unlock system, and wager matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:27 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
When is the next time? I had fun with you on the zombies. We should get a group of 4 together. I have never played 4 person zombies yet.

Set up a time and me and east can be there for the 4way zombie fest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:40 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
BigDaddyN8 wrote:

Set up a time and me and east can be there for the 4way zombie fest!

I am terrible at it (have only played it 2x) but would love to play it.t would be a good change of pace with ONLY 17 days left!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:43 am

sturdybird761 wrote:
Cracked. For some reason I always suck at that map. I tried friggin everything. I never backed out when it came up in random lobbies, but always sucked on that map. Oh and RCXDs. Hate those.

RCXD (bitch buggies) I once hated them also but Savvy & Rif convinced me that all the cool kids were doing it....But seriously, it is an instant 2-3 extra kills per game and they work great if you are losing a flag and too far away to nade it (the boost on it is fast as hell).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:46 am

I WILL NOT MISS EFFING SECOND CHANCE..........NUFF SAID!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
[(the boost on it is fast as hell).

What...it has a boost button???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Kagan wrote:
Stream_Man wrote:
[(the boost on it is fast as hell).

What...it has a boost button???

Yup. As do the Valkyrie rockets, not that anyone cares. The rockets can also be detonated for larger effect.

As for the M60, I have seen that there will be an M60A4 in MW3 but it is not unlocked until Lvl 72. Gonna be a beast. I am looking forward to mastering the G36c although the stats are poor on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Yeah, bitch buggies have a turbo/boost feature that lets you really get across the map or get airborne. It is L1 or L2. Can't remember which one. I usually just mash them both down and try to not run into things as I drive that damn thing around looking for a target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:47 pm

migidymarsh wrote:
I like blops as a whole. After playing a few of the other cod titles, I think it's the best of the series. Just my noob opinion. I'm with a lot of y'all in that I won't be selling mine any time soon. Even though we're not supposed to say it, Zombies! Smile great fun there. Combat Training. Smile Nothing like a little bot raping to warm up and/or cool down. Flack Jacket.

I to think Black Ops was the best in the COD series so far. I will miss the COD money, liked how you could purchase what you wanted on the guns. Also the Wager matches. I also will not be selling my Black Ops, but I haven't sold or traded in any of my PS3 games. The money they give for them is not worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:12 pm

im down with the four zombie match jxvegas and nate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:21 pm

we will do it. I have a hard time finding time to do it properly becuase of all my work and family committments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:32 pm

No problem nate a mans gotta handle his buisness and family needs..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:34 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:

Agreed. been busy IRL this week. Once the Haloween Party we are throwing for the Kids this weekend is done I will be back on. I will have to set aside 4 hours... Jesus...

This time I promise to use the WunderWaffe to full effect... I also want to leave pistols equipped and PaP it. Add mule kick and one could have a LMG as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)   With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps.  (Please no Zombies) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With MW3 here on NOV.8, what will you miss most about BOps. (Please no Zombies)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2