Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday   Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:33 pm

According to @Beachheadstudio's twitter: "Next Clan War starts Wed - more details tmrw."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday   Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:11 am

Did they fix the cheating?
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

PostSubject: Re: Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday   Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:34 am

I know Winners and I are both actively petitioning them to respond (and I believe others here might be, too), I've gotten nothing from them at all and (correct me if I'm wrong...) winners got nothing more than "we're looking into it"... perhaps if one of us still has an in with the YT guys, maybe they can run with it? I feel like IW/Beachhead/Acti is ignoring us because we found something they don't plan to address right away... if only enough people knew... I mean, enough people know to ruin the clan wars already, why not make the problem big enough for IW that it has to be addressed?
Back to top Go down
AggroAce

AggroAce

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday   Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:00 am

Excuse my ignorance. By cheating, are you referring being able to play game modes against bots in squads and have that count as points with wins and node captures?
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

PostSubject: Re: Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday   Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am

AggroAce: in short, you're discussing the same subject, yes.

Given that IW/Beachhead won't even acknowledge our questions / concerns, I'd say that this likely a GIANT oversight on the developers part, but AT THE VERY LEAST should be declared an exploit by the dev team... this will allow them to start addressing the problem.

I'm willing to go so far as say it's an balance that ruins the competitiveness of the Clan Wars and needs to be fixed for it to be meaningful, and while I will continue to play Squad Assault, I'll be doing so as I enjoyed the 'lower pressure' environment that has allowed peers to try out game modes they otherwise wouldn't of... TBH, now I fear for being branded a cheater if I decide to play Squad Assault at all while a clan war is on... which looks like will be nearly constantly at least for the next while.

The taste keeps getting more and more bitter...
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday   Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:21 pm

WickedShrapnel is also aware of the Squad Assaults situation and has passed on the concern as well. Hopefully this will help get the word out there.

Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Wicked10
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday   Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Damn, Glad i could bring it to your attention... You could of gave ole' @dmixx some props...

LOL j/k
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

PostSubject: Re: Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday   Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:43 am

Beachhead's twitter is still saying the new clan war starts today at 12p PST (3p EST), although the app shows no indication...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday   Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up, next Clan War starts Wednesday
Page 1 of 1