Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

xboxone BF4 players where are you??

Go down 
+7
Dark004
Ogbunabali
TydenWolf
deadmyt
Vidzjunkie
bluehound000
T45WingNut
11 posters
AuthorMessage
T45WingNut

T45WingNut

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Empty
PostSubject: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:29 am

Hey folks  long time no see. Been busy with Doctors and stuff last few months. Getting ready to go under the knife after first of the year..So where is every body??  I knoe bf4 has been a  pain in the butt to play right now.  Hope it gets better in time.  So has any one got any new info on patches ,updates for xboxone?? Any new info on rent a server? If they bring  rent server to xbox one i am planing to do as i did for bf3 for the clan.  Anyway just  touching base see whats up.

WingNut. Out....
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:21 am

Opened up my Xbone for Christmas this morning and threw in a BF4 disc. Took forever to install, and it quit a couple of times...probably because my internet bandwidth is so low that might have screwed things up.

But, I have to say this plays MUCH better than the 360 version. And not just graphics, framerate, and more players..64 man battles in conquest is pretty hectic. But I've had more BS moments in BF4 on the 360 than I care to count. Sometimes I'd pull down an LMG on someone and they are dropping like they should...the next time I can fire almost and entire LMG magazine into someone without any hit markers and then don't even hear their shots until I die. Inconsistent to say the least.

Played a few hours of BF4 on Xbone, and wow! I was thinking about picking up a used 360 version to play with some friends who don't have an Xbone, but not anymore. No way I would want to go back. I was playing with randoms and actually having a good time. My bullets were counting, I could get kills without using an entire mag! cheers That's like a new experience for me!

You do have to learn to operate vehicles though, with that much armor running around on some of these maps, your a sitting duck on foot.

Other than a few instances where I noticed some frame rate drops or jitter, i didn't have any glitches or bugs, but I haven't played it that much.

Seriously, BD and others still languishing on the 360...sell a kid or a kidney. Your frustration with BF4 doesn't need to go on, you'll be glad you did.

I'm just delighted that my shots are counting now, seems pretty damn good to me, at least compared to what the 360 was like. It amazing how those BS moments can really sour someone on a game, and how much more enjoyable it is when you think the fight is fair. Its not like I don't get killed, but usually I can explain/understand how it happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:14 am

We told you so... We told everyone...

I was the same way...Im gonna keep my 360 so i can play with the others, but man, once you play on it, its a whole new world...

Welcome to the Xbone Club...

I sent you an invite for the 30x1 roster...Not sure if your going to play ghost with us or not, but if you do, the invite is there..Welcome aboard.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am

WOOHOOO! Another BF4 player for the XBone. Seriously, BF4 has completely ruined COD for me on the new system. Think a lot of people will base their decision not to try the game out based on their experience on the 360 which is safe to say a quite slow and sometimes boring game. 64 player conquest though is quite intense. I think that is probably the best word to describe it. After the last 2 patches I haven't really had any issues so the game is playing much better finally. We'll have to squad up Blue.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:01 pm

deadmyt wrote:
We'll have to squad up Blue.

Most definitely meat, I got double xp this weekend for getting my Xbone copy at Gamestop(I don't know if I'm special or not, but I got a code on my receipt), and with all my XP boost from battlepacks playing the 360 that I haven't used I wonder if I might be able to get some 4x XP happening.

I was noticing that to stay alive in armor you don't want to go out lone wolfing it(you could get away with that on the 360 since everybody was so spread out). Its best to stay in a group of 2-3 other tanks, and concentrate fire on one enemy at a time. I got into one of those armored boats in Paracel Storm as a gunner, the boat was full with an engineer repairing and two gunners. We were staying with another armored boat the whole time, and were wrecking anybody who was near the shore, on another boat, or any chopper who deigned to come near us...it was awesome. The only time I died was getting sniped off the boat while capping a flag, but was able to get right back in. The two boats survived the whole match.

I sure hope Santa surprised more BF players today.

P.S. China Rising came with my BF4 game, is that new, or has that always been included with the Xbone?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:42 am

The limited edition of the game came with China Rising. I will be playing soon just can't play when the wife is home because she will get jealous (She started FPS' on Battlefield 2 on the PC) I will have her copy by New Years Eve.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
FightingOkra75

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Whenever I get a chance at the X1, I load BF4 up first.

My kid also plays BF4 sometimes under my tag due to EA's nonsense but that is another story. He's a pretty good pilot though but don't let him in the party because he is obnoxious.

I can say that because he is mine.

Look for me is what I'm trying to say and I'll play if I'm online. I have not redeemed my code for the Uprising though.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:31 am

BF4 is awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark004

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:02 am

Ogbunabali wrote:
BF4 is awesome Smile

Agreed! OG and I play most nights but the problem is we are in the UK. Would love to get a few more players to get a squad together. Will look for you over the holidays!
Back to top Go down
deadmyt

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Dark and OG, feel free to add me. I'm on the east coast but will gladly hop onto a UK server if I see you guys on. COD is nearly dead to me.
Back to top Go down
Dark004

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:10 am

deadmyt wrote:
Dark and OG, feel free to add me. I'm on the east coast but will gladly hop onto a UK server if I see you guys on. COD is nearly dead to me.
I feel the same way. Seriously considering trading it in!
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:08 pm

I've got BF4/Premium and thinking of getting Ghosts on X1 as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Z3roeffect

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:14 pm

Love bf4 on the x1..only reason started on ghosts was all the problems I was having getting into the servers but that seems to be fixed now so def add me if you guys want to squad up
Back to top Go down
T45WingNut

T45WingNut

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:08 am

Deadmyt i think i have you on friends list for when i had the bf3 server going. To all others just add me on xboxlive . I will be hit and miss online for afew weeks . Dead i plan on making you a admin on bf4 servers for xbone when they are up . All ready on list for it.

Back to top Go down
FightingOkra75

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 am

I'm playing more and more BF4 lately.

Conquest was even playable yesterday.

Rush is still sweet.
Back to top Go down
deadmyt

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:51 pm

We're starting to get a pretty solid core of battlefield players so I am always ready to squad up. BF4 is pretty much all I play now. The issues that plagued this game at launch aren't really there now so it is definitely more enjoyable. Still sone minor issues but nothing game breaking like before.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:34 pm

There is also another patch coming in the very near future to hopefully fix some more of the issues.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
T NITTI

T NITTI

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:14 pm

I have been playing quite a bit of BF4 on the XBone lately.  Send me an invite to get a squad going. I am on most nights after 9 PM CST.
Back to top Go down
FightingOkra75

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Been playing nearly every day lately for a few hours.

Conquest-Large is mostly working for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xboxone BF4 players where are you??   xboxone BF4 players where are you?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xboxone BF4 players where are you??
Page 1 of 1