Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Empty
PostSubject: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:57 pm

This is a competition that I have been considering having for our clan every year. Imhammy presented the idea to me of a friendly console match XBox Vs PS3. I have expanded on it quite a bit, and think its time to present it to everyone for discussion. Here are the score cards that I have made for the contest so far. Please feel free to discuss and ask any questions that you may have. This is not final yet because I wanted to include you guys as well and get your input first. I am wanting to make a test run of the contest next week if possible on Black Ops. The test run will include 4 maps, 1 for each of the 4 categories.

http://www.over30clan.com/XBox%20vs%20PS3/Dom.pdf

http://www.over30clan.com/XBox%20vs%20PS3/CTF.pdf

http://www.over30clan.com/XBox%20vs%20PS3/TDM.pdf

http://www.over30clan.com/XBox%20vs%20PS3/HQ.pdf

http://www.over30clan.com/XBox%20vs%20PS3/Total.pdf

The end outcome will be a XBox overall leader, a PS3 overall leader, and of course the overall Clan Leader (person with the highest score of both consoles.)

The Console Battle winner will be desided by the Top Ten positions of the contest. If atleast 6 of the top 10 positions are PS3, then PS3 will be declared the winner, or if atleast 6 of the top 10 positions are XBox, then XBox will be declared the winner.

Who would be interested in participating in this contest. And this is now open for discussions and suggestions.

This would also allow us to have XBox and PS3 players of the month or something to recognize players that are doing well that month.

Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Great idea. I'd be down for this depending on how many xboxers want in it. I don't want to negatively hinder the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Coun me in.

Well done on the dom leaderboard by the way. You have been top for a few days now and I couldnt knock ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:41 pm

I am always down for just about any clan activity/match providing it is happening at a time that I can be on the PS3. I am a bit unclear as to the structure... we run clan matches and bragging rights go to the highest stats after the outcome? Sounds cool to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but how do PS3'ers play Xboxers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 pm

hockalees wrote:
Excuse my ignorance, but how do PS3'ers play Xboxers?

Dave made a conversion box in his spare time at work...

We are going to play 30 on 30 matches on each side. Then, we put our scores in the score sheet and compare scores between Xbx & PS3.

I am in.

Last edited by Winicott1001 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Different consoles Same maps. Same gamemodes. Same rules. Scores kept on the same spreadsheet. Stats from the games deside winners.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:04 pm

I like the idea and would be in...time for me is always an issue as I play in short burts when the family isn't breathing down my neck! Building flexibility on times into these is always a great idea...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Sounds like a plan. Im in.

..................PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:40 pm

i'm down for it as well very nice idea
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Sounds like Fantasy Football for Black Ops.. AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm in for PS3 if it's after 9pm central time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 pm

I would love to play.....has to be after 10pm eastern... house rules.. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Anytime I can lend a hand in proving ps3 is the better console count me in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:55 am

+1 to you Beckville Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 am

If you get it going I want in. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:15 pm

beckvillebird wrote:

Looks like some of u PS3 boys have some connection problems. This would be player skill, nothing to do with consoles(other then the Vs. aspect). Anyways every real gamer knows the 360 would kick PS3s ass.

Count me in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:38 pm

I am in and hope to get much more practice to have a chance. I love a good fun competition match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:49 am

I will be up for it.

what dates and times were you thinking as i have to work shifts???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:02 am

Cryptic D3m1s3 wrote:
beckvillebird wrote:

Looks like some of u PS3 boys have some connection problems. This would be player skill, nothing to do with consoles(other then the Vs. aspect). Anyways every real gamer knows the 360 would kick PS3s ass.

Count me in.

We will have to wait and see. Xbox players have better aim, but it's been programmed that way. Looking forward to the results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:27 am

Cryptic D3m1s3 wrote:
beckvillebird wrote:

Count me in.
Yup real gamers know the 360 does kick ps3's ass. It beats it in shear numbers of failures. I personally know 7 people that each have had more than 2 RRoD's with 2 of them on their 5th 360. Add paying to play i can see why its the best system in some peoples eyes Rolling Eyes Anyway back on topic i know im not going to win but ill participate. I dont cap enough flags to get the SPM high enough though if i can get rolling i can catch up by killing massive amounts of enemies. Maybe time to run both chopper gunner and dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:10 am

looking to get some parties set up for 11/8. I have 4 pretty strong HQ guys I run with. Fast to the HQ and no camping. we are usually on at 9 and are in the eastern time zone. anybody interested in joining up? I just picked up a PS3 and have room in my friends list so send a request to jugernnutt.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:15 am

I would bebdown for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY   XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBox Vs PS3 for KOTY
Page 1 of 1