Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts

Go down 
+11
Nely
Vidzjunkie
FightingOkra75
tazlittleking
FiremanLFD525
xl Centurion lx
Sr Slampiece
Winners
deadmyt
Z06NESS
bluehound000
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:21 pm

I've just been in three consecutive TDM lobbies where EVERYONE... my team included(randoms)...hid in rooms or in a corner literally ADS at a doorway the whole match. These XBone players suck(maybe that's the reason for the tactic), but the games aren't any fun. These have to be some of the softest lobbies I've played in Ghosts yet, but its difficult to keep playing like this. When the best player on the opposing team has an .8 K/D and you get 6 kills in a 10 minute match I think BF on 360 was more exciting.

Even a game of cranked was filled with stationary corner campers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
Z06NESS

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:31 pm

I played a couple on xbone and yeah same thing. I'm sticking to 360
Back to top Go down
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm sticking to BF4! If you want fast pace action then that is the game for next gen.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:56 am

Z06NESS wrote:
I played a couple on xbone and yeah same thing. I'm sticking to 360

Due to some craziness at Gamestop I got $52($50 guarantee trade in coupon + $2 for being a power-up member) for my old 360 game, and the XBone game cost me 49.99. So gamestop actually ended up paying me to make the trade.

But I might have to go and pick up a used copy in the next few weeks to play on the 360. I like the XBone connection, but not fond of playing in lobbies like this for casual play. And with the inability to soundwhore on the XBone because my 5.1 TB headphones don't work with their optical output of Dolby DTS, I'm stuck with Stereo Surround, which isn't very good, no scuf controller....And I miss my old nighttime crew Sad Unless they want to play BO2??
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:17 am

I would love to get some xbox one parties going for ghosts but seems like no one ever parties up so I don't bother getting on much as I am spoiled and hate running solo with dumdums. I only have ghosts and dead rising 3 on xbone so far but I would rather play 360 with a party than run solo. Barely put any time on my xbone so far because of this.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
deadmyt

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:52 am

sometimes when you are in the game, it sometimes won't show people in a party even though they may be partied up. I've noticed this. Check for a party before you load the game. Yesterday my friends list wasn't given me the option to join Migs or Blue even though I knew they were in a party. Had to get my ass handed to me on the other team for 2 matches before I got a party invite....BASTARDS lol!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:20 am

I was screwing around last night and popped in to play a couple games of TDM and I immediately thought the same thing. Everyone's sitting in the corners waiting for you to run by. Couple guys were going all big worm style with a pile of IED/s, trophy's, ammo crates, and LMGs. I played two games and said to myself, well, I found all the shit players!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 am

deadmyt wrote:
sometimes when you are in the game, it sometimes won't show people in a party even though they may be partied up. I've noticed this. Check for a party before you load the game. Yesterday my friends list wasn't given me the option to join Migs or Blue even though I knew they were in a party. Had to get my ass handed to me on the other team for 2 matches before I got a party invite....BASTARDS lol!

I'm still getting to know this party system on XBone, but know when you start playing a game it puts you in a "party" automatically, with party chat turned off. And before you can join some other party you have to leave your own. Happened to me last night in COD, I got on and checked under "Friends", noticed some people playing, but didn't have the option to "join party"...so I went to my own party app, and left my own party(even though I didn't start one) and then the option was there. And you need to turn party chat on manually, its not automatic. I guess they did this because they put you in your own party by default when you play a game now.

Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:31 am

Th chat will be fixed I heard. I would rather run solo and play on the Xbone than go back to the laggy 360. Relax people, the few people on the One will not be an issue 6 months from now.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 am

xl Centurion lx wrote:
Th chat will be fixed I heard. I would rather run solo and play on the Xbone than go back to the laggy 360. Relax people, the few people on the One will not be an issue 6 months from now.
Well when you have worse lag on xbox one than you ever had on the 360 you would rather play the 360 too. Half the games I have played have been unplayable with 3x the lag I have ever had on the 360. So you keep running solo and I will keep playing my 360.
Back to top Go down
FiremanLFD525

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:04 pm

No lag on PS4... Sorry wrong forum.

I have got to put BF4 down long enough to get back on Xbox Ghosts. Is it getting any better?
Back to top Go down
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Ya I am not having the issues you guys are complaining about. No lag from Xbox One here.

As a matter of fact I have heard nothing but how smooth it is compared to the xbox 360. This is the first time I have heard of any lag issues what so ever. This is the first call of duty game I have actually liked since mw2

Our clan wars are starting Wed so expect to get in parties much easier. Hope you guys join us we have been super competitive and even won Platinum this last time. If you can't join our party through friends list, just send out invites so we know you want to play.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Winners wrote:
Well when you have worse lag on xbox one than you ever had on the 360 you would rather play the 360 too. Half the games I have played have been unplayable with 3x the lag I have ever had on the 360. So you keep running solo and I will keep playing my 360.

Easy -- send yours back
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:47 pm

xl Centurion lx wrote:
Winners wrote:

Easy -- send yours back

Now why would I do that. Dead Rising 3 is kinda fun. Looking to get Ryse and Forza 5 soon which I hope are decent. COD is not the only game around. The lag may have been due to influx of new users to the xbox one with people getting them for xmas. I know Vidz was playing with me one of those games and Ralphee another and it was bad. I am sure it will work itself out. Just saying it didn't make a real good first impression on me.
Back to top Go down
FightingOkra75

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:09 pm

I won't even play on the 360 after playing on the X1.

That tells you the difference I see in the connections/experience. I'm not a huge CoD fan anymore though. Like I said in another thread, I load up BF4 when I play the X1 because when it works I like it a lot better. I switched from CoD BOII to BF3 back on the 360 though so that is to be expected I guess.

I've been able to party up on the X1 when I've actually tried to get in with Raph or Tyden or Vidz.

I'm probably going to be playing Ryse and Forza for a while tbh when I get a shot at the X1 the next few weeks.

I dunno guys. I just lost the will to play Call of Duty sometime before hitting max prestige in BLOPS 2. I miss blowing up tanks when I leave BF. I really just like to play Conquest on BF4 when I get some FPS time.
Back to top Go down
FightingOkra75

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Winners wrote:
xl Centurion lx wrote:
Winners wrote:

Easy -- send yours back

Now why would I do that. Dead Rising 3 is kinda fun. Looking to get Ryse and Forza 5 soon which I hope are decent. COD is not the only game around. The lag may have been due to influx of new users to the xbox one with people getting them for xmas. I know Vidz was playing with me one of those games and Ralphee another and it was bad. I am sure it will work itself out. Just saying it didn't make a real good first impression on me.

I have DR3 winners. I'll be on after the 1st on the X1 more. T45Wingnut has Forza and Ryse and DR3 as well. Maybe we can get a race going sometime.
Back to top Go down
deadmyt

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:44 pm

There was a game where I actually saw a host migration which was a first. Quite possible that when server issues come up or they need to be updated they may well switch the hosting over to peer to peer instead of full dedicated servers.It caught me off guard actually
Back to top Go down
tazlittleking

tazlittleking

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 pm

deadmyt wrote:
There was a game where I actually saw a host migration which was a first. Quite possible that when server issues come up or they need to be updated they may well switch the hosting over to peer to peer instead of full dedicated servers.It caught me off guard actually

I believe I was in that game where you were talking of servers and that popped up "host migration". That was the only time I had seen that also.

Usually I am the first to complain at the beginning of a new COD but this time it feels good. I even like the large maps where others don't. Not in love with Xbox one as a whole but I feel I should just be patient they will update every so often and it will improve. (I hope)
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Yea, I have never had any type of lag, ever...until i played with you Scott. It was super bad. I have never seen it like that and I have never seen it since.

I hardly ever experience lag on the Xbox one.

Like i said, the only time i have ever seen lag has been that one time with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:03 pm

FightingOkra75 wrote:
Winners wrote:
xl Centurion lx wrote:
Winners wrote:

Easy -- send yours back

I have DR3 winners.  I'll be on after the 1st on the X1 more.  T45Wingnut has Forza and Ryse and DR3 as well.  Maybe we can get a race going sometime.

I got Forza a couple of days ago, its a visually stunning game, and I find it easier to steer with these controllers compared to the 360 controllers, love the haptic feedback on the triggers. I'll race ya Okra!
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Considering all the games I've played lag free and how many people are praising how fluid the gameplay is I'm beginning to suspect that the lag is coming from his end. Of course the Xbone has issues, but they are software issues not hardware. My connection has not changed in my house and the difference between the 2 consoles is like night and day. Heck, I'm playing some nights and one TV is streaming Netflix and another streaming movies on the RaspberryPie and the gameplay is still perfect. Why anyone would willing go back to the 360 is puzzling.
Back to top Go down
xl Centurion lx

xl Centurion lx

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:30 pm

bluehound000 wrote:
I got Forza a couple of days ago, its a visually stunning game, and I find it easier to steer with these controllers compared to the 360 controllers, love the haptic feedback on the triggers.  I'll race ya Okra!

I will most likely be getting Forza this week. Hope to see you guys online so we can race.
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:07 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
No lag on PS4... Sorry wrong forum.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
whistlingmick27

whistlingmick27

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Sounds like fighting words coming out of here. Keep it coming, I enjoy reading.
Back to top Go down
FightingOkra75

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:44 pm

xl Centurion lx wrote:
Considering all the games I've played lag free and how many people are praising how fluid the gameplay is I'm beginning to suspect that the lag is coming from his end. Of course the Xbone has issues, but they are software issues not hardware. My connection has not changed in my house and the difference between the 2 consoles is like night and day. Heck, I'm playing some nights and one TV is streaming Netflix and another streaming movies on the RaspberryPie and the gameplay is still perfect. Why anyone would willing go back to the 360 is puzzling.

I tried one time to go back to Ghosts on 360 after playing a few weeks on the X1 and the very first match back on the 360 I got a host migration. I still haven't seen a host migration on the X1. I stuck around for two more matches. Yeah, I ain't going back to that anymore.

To me, Ghosts is barely playable on the 360 due to lag and host migrations and disconnects. I don't enjoy it at all on the 360 after playing on the x1.

I play Diablo or some other single player non-competitive type game when I play the 360 now. Just tired of winning and losing based on connection to some guy halfway across the country. If I had BF4 I might would play it some on 360 but I doubt it after playing on the X1.

I understand the not wanting to run solo and all that. Even so, I'd rather play alone on the X1 than play another round of multiplayer on lagging/migrating host connections. More fun to play Borderlands or Diablo or co-op Halo to me than fight the lag if I'm playing on the 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts   Wow...just...wow :(    XBone & Ghosts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow...just...wow :( XBone & Ghosts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next