Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Do you have a Google+ account?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Do you have a Google+ account? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Does anyone have a Google+ Account?

If not, do you want one? If you do, put your email address in here and i will send you an invite.

IF you do have an account, can you help send invites if someone from here wants one?

The thing i like best about Google+ is how you can share only what you want to share with your circles(friends) list. So, you can put people in difference circles, and when you post, you can set it to only those circles see it.

I think it will give facebook a run for its money in about a year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 pm

PM Sent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:57 pm

migidy@gmail.com

word...already have the app installed on my phone and have been looking for a way to get in. Smile an invite would be schweeeeet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Thanks dmixx! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes, because I need more social media:

PM sent, Sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 pm

marsh, Invite sent, Manic invite send
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Pm sent!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Sent invite Severed
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:00 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am

PM sent, I want in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:26 am

jsavvy, invite sent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:09 am

PM sent! Please add me to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:07 am

PM Sent.. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:48 am

Invites sent

DarkkerDaze/Tema
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 pm

***google+ users***

I think it'd be cool to have as many of y'all as possible added to my >30< circle for quick messages and stuff. Add me up and I'll see about composing a master roster for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:57 pm

You guys can add me. I am in one of d mixx's circles. I changed my name to match my gamer tag. Easier to find that way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:21 pm

i made a circle called x30x so i put all of the family in there
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Is there a way to look at your circle to add those people? I can only seem to view all your friends, and I don't know everyone real name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Find me as well, guys. You'll see my sig as the avatar
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Perhaps those of us who have google plus need to start putting our google plus profile urls in one place for easy adding. I'll start.

Code:
https://plus.google.com/114290197596876828522
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 pm

Bumping for new members!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:07 am

Too scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:21 am

Google+ is now open to everyone
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Bumped for the newbies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Google+ account?   Do you have a Google+ account? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a Google+ account?
Page 1 of 1