Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fun tonight???

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 am

Who's up for some fun tonight to take away some of the boredom.....I'm thinking dual wield smg's, Scav. Pro ,War. Pro and Second Chance with jammers and decoys and maybe bitch buggies
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:21 am

Or maybe just build killstreaks in Dom., don't take any flags(yes you too Pure), let them get to 50 or 100 and then unleash hell (or try to anyway) lol!
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:22 am

Hey rich I reckon they will be up for that later.myself personally won't be able to as I'm at a 60th birthday party.

Have fun catch ya all Sunday

Bomber
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:28 am

No bother Bomber....see ya Sunday mate
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 am

ill be on pal .. always up for some madness to .. hey do you know you can make a custom game your self, and its really easy too Smile
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:51 am

(hands on chin...eyes all big) tell us more Shorty, 'cause the more you know is the more you know.
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:56 am

Yeh Shorty I knew you could but just never bothered....just happy to go along with whatever you guys are playing

Manic you're mad as a brush lol!
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:35 pm

'kin hell bomber, I didn't know you were 60!

Wink

:p

Will be on later for some fun Smile
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Ok who's in the fun police that gave me negative rep. for suggesting some fun??? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:27 pm

sent you a + to even it out.
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:32 pm

I was thinking WTF too scratch
+1 for the heartache.. sunny so it's a net positive now.
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:08 am

Ha ha thanks guys....I think someone's just playing (well hopefully) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 am

well last nights games were good even though tiredness got me in the end.

well done dan for taking the 6 1 6 1 6 1 and the CITY CITY CITY clan tags.

for you that dont understand the mighty MANCHESTER UNITED GOT WOLLOPED BY MANCHESTER CITY 6 1.

i know the man ure supporters will come on here and reply that my team lost also but i know that my team(and daves lol) are rubbish.

i just hope avenger wasnt one of those leaving for the turnstiles to early like half the ground.

bomber
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:07 am

as you can see by my picture little charlie is already a little aston villa fan and hopefully we will be good by the time he goes down to watch.

bomber
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:10 am

bomberball wrote:
well last nights games were good even though tiredness got me in the end.

well done dan for taking the 6 1 6 1 6 1 and the CITY CITY CITY clan tags.

for you that dont understand the mighty MANCHESTER UNITED GOT WOLLOPED BY MANCHESTER CITY 6 1.

i know the man ure supporters will come on here and reply that my team lost also but i know that my team(and daves lol) are rubbish.

i just hope avenger wasnt one of those leaving for the turnstiles to early like half the ground.

bomber

Ok have to own up and confess I'm a Utd. fan....didn't see the game thankfully....I am one of the quiet ones though, if we win you won't hear me bragging....always liked Villa Bomber, one of my other teams I like to keep tabs on Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:56 am

And you were wondering why you were having bad games last night Rich. You were in shock pal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:03 am

On reflection Rich what kind of supporter are ye that would allow poor ole Dan to take all the stick. Bomber do ye remember if Rich changed his tag to city?
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:12 am

ahh i dont bother me im used to it we deserved to lose end of no question well done scum city Smile
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:18 am

Dan fair play to you bud, you took it well.

Its a pity you had to take it on your own. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:57 am

franread5 wrote:
On reflection Rich what kind of supporter are ye that would allow poor ole Dan to take all the stick. Bomber do ye remember if Rich changed his tag to city?

lol rich how did you manage to stay quiet when were talking how to wind poor dan up Shocked

i believe he didnt change his clan tag fran.

turt made me laugh with the united supporters hotline number

0161 611 6161

hahahah

Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 am

thats cos rich is a good man n supports a decent team unlike some guys in the uk30 team! Very Happy GGMU!!!
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:14 am

Ha ha actually logged on quite late so didn't know you lot where giving Dan a hard time, apart from the clan tags obviously....didn't realise there were so many ABU's in the clan so I just stayed quiet but hey you have to take the good with the bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:50 am

rich what a great sig you have...that guinness looks so tempting bounce

is it the free for all tonight?
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:57 am

Yes, I think 9.30
Back to top Go down

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:20 am

Dan_The_Man80 wrote:
thats cos rich is a good man n supports a decent team unlike some guys in the uk30 team! Very Happy GGMU!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!

Shocking result at the weekend. Looked like my usual kills (1) to deaths (6) ratio on black ops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun tonight??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun tonight???   Fun tonight??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun tonight???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next