Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

xbox rosters - poll

Go down 
+26
o RED ARROW o
YellowGeeHawd
Dizzle 82
cY staple Yc
Resolute02
Naven
Spartan Runnerr
Obi Don S
TripleAce Andy
Vidzjunkie
FightingOkra75
walldoggy
Gunz N Beer
xXx MiGs xXx
Maverick9227
xl Centurion lx
NightRiders05
Criptic Wolf
Winners
Sarge1980
whistlingmick27
friedferretfeet
Sr Slampiece
NukeLaCoog
invisible843
BlackDeath
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

How do you want 360 rosters setup?
One big roster (combine the two)
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 17 ]
Separate having one dedicated to clan wars
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 14 ]
Bacon
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Boobs
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
FUYEL
xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 52

AuthorMessage
Vidzjunkie

xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:35 am

lol,

I do not use the Mic...I will jump into Party Chat before and after the game, but I cannot talk durning the game as I have party chat turned off because of the Kinect issue. When you turn Party Chat on, the Game Volume drops and I need to be able to hear the game sound, so i turn off Party Chat but stay in the Party.

I cannot talk in Game Chat, only party chat.

But, when the game is over, I will turn chat back on until the next game starts.

it sucks abut its all I can do right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:08 pm

Vidzjunkie wrote:
lol,

I do not use the Mic...I will jump into Party Chat before and after the game, but I cannot talk durning the game as I have party chat turned off because of the Kinect issue. When you turn Party Chat on, the Game Volume drops and I need to be able to hear the game sound, so i turn off Party Chat but stay in the Party.

But, when the game is over, I will turn chat back on until the next game starts.

Aren't you able to use the standard MS headset?

I've noticed that also (game sound drops during party chat or something), but that's when I do a controller battery pack change mid-game. I think that's cause it switches to Kinect mic for party chat, then tries to switch back once the new battery pack is installed.

Anyway, as long as you don't do a battery pack hot-swap the standard MS head set works well for chat. Downside is it's hard to use turtle-beaches or other gaming headset.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:10 pm

No

The Turtle beach headsets are much better. You can hear what direction people are shooting or coming from.

The Professional Headsets are much better (as everyone should already know)

Sound is more important.

Plus, I do not have the original headset as its chopped up

And your right on the volume dropping. That is only for people that use the Kinect. people that use the Headset adapter, rather is modded or the original, they do not have the issue.

Back to top Go down
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:50 pm

As a noob to the Clan I am not sure if my words will carry much weight but I thought that I would give my two cents to this discussion any way just in case I do have a spark of genius moment.

I approach this situation looking from my perspective.  I joined this Clan because it was Men and Women my age that understand that this is first and foremost a video game and not life or death.  When I am able to play I will give the game my full at that moment because I am sure the rest of this Clan loves to win, but I also understand too that we will lose some times and it is nobody's fault.  

I feel that if we start cutting people because of the hours that are played we are going against what the Clan stands for.  I also feel that the last two Clan Wars are not good to base judgement off of.  It was during the Holidays so people were out traveling and the younger generations were out of school because of the Holidays so were able to provide endless hours of gaming.  Our Clan being older than most clans traveled for the Holidays and had responsibilities to take care of too.  Now that the Holidays are over most of the younger players are going to be back in school but yes will still be able to put in more hours than the average Over 30 member, but might have an effect on the outcome of the Clan War.  

If there is someone on the roster that is inactive for two Clan Wars (about a months time frame) the Commander of the roster can reach out to that person and see what is going on.  If they are not heard from by the start of the third Clan War they are dropped from the roster and not available to play that third Clan War.

I apologize if I have overstepped my boundaries as a noob.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:56 pm

you did not overstep boundaries. All member input is appreciated whether noob, vet or OG Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Vidzjunkie

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Obi

Just a note...Your part of the clan, so you are not overstepping anything. We encourage members to speak up and participate in conversations. You have a right just like anyone else does. Welcome to the clan and Thank You for your input.

P.S. The Xbox One roster doesn't have this issue...lol
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:01 pm

I am a fence sitter on this one and I'll try and explain. I like the idea of 2 rosters. But it is totally shitty that Winners (in the most recent attempt) has taken such a beating for running the second xbox roster exactly as was discussed prior to starting the "Competitive" roster. I want to put this out there that I'm sorry this happened to him and hopefully it doesn't push him away from the Clan as a whole. I, for one, like having him around.
This scenario is likely to happen with any separate roster leader.
Everyone that expresses interest (myself included) has intentions to play a lot, (lets be honest thats why we belong to a clan and not just casually play) but we're not kids and work, family, life happens. A comp. group would be great but feelings are real and nobody like being excluded...end of the day -> feelings get hurt. Yes many will say, "that's stupid, we're adults, they knew the rules"....blah blah blah, its still gonna happen and the the leader or whomever runs the show is going to get shit on. Its not right.
The only way i can see a second roster working is if the leader starts it, Sets the limit to say 20 or 30 for example and then cut everyone after each clan war. Then invites back let say the 20 with the most time played in the previous war with 10 spots to try out new peoples that want in. Basically cutting everyone forces all to "try out" each war and build a new roster after for the next. But it also puts everyone on level ground and nobody can feel singled out or whatever. This is not a perfect scenario but the point is, somehow you would have to build rosters based on merit not just who wants in. However figuring out a 'skill only' vs time played system is really tough (hopefully now its becoming clear how difficult figuring out how to run a comp. roster could be)That's a lot of work and i don't know if anyone has that much time or wants to work that hard at it.
One big party clan is awesome for exactly that. lots of clan mates, pretty easy to find a party and people to play with. try hard or ass hat, there's always somethin to do and that is exactly what the doctor ordered sometimes.
I'm not quite as tenured as wally But hes right on. I'm not quite as tenured but I've been around since like June of 2012 and there's a reason i'm staying a 30. whatever is decided, keep in mind that for some the competitive side IS what makes fun. and they should be able to find that here if they want without being singled out and made to feel like they've done something wrong for it. I've got an Ass hat and some try hard panties. I've played with and very much enjoyed both groups.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Vidzjunkie wrote:
lol,

what a HUGE pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Vidzjunkie

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:48 pm

BlackDeath wrote:

what a HUGE pain in the ass

It is what it is....LoL..

its not that bad..I feel like I have gotten a lot better because of it..I go into the game and mute everyone anyways.

When you use your senses and learn spawn points & Map control, you play better. I feel i have gotten a lot better by focusing on the game/map anyways...So, no big deal.

Back to top Go down
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:51 pm

I think there should be two rosters. Even though this poll does not include the Xboners, I always wanted the idea of two rosters for one clan. One roster for the people who love to just play casually and one clan for people who crave competition.

This is just a game after all, and we should all have fun. I, however, love to complete and just wanted all like minded individuals on the same list with set rules. If you didnt like those rules, then you played in the "fun" league.

When that question blew up in my face, I dropped it and watched the drama unfold. That is not needed here.

Winners did exactly what everyone agreed to and he kind of took the brunt of aggression when he actually stuck to the rules. If I was on that team, I would have been dropped that week and asked back when I could play. No drama, no fuss. That is how THAT roster was going to run.

Should it stay that way? Well, I really do not have a dog in that fight since I sold my 360, but if I did... I would want a competitive roster to play with.
Back to top Go down
Resolute02

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:18 pm

What do you guys think about one general roster playing gold-bronze and one Diamond roster?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:29 pm

Resolute its almost like that now. The shenanigans roster just plays to play we place wherever. Whereas Winners roster (I thought) placed gold every time. If Scott continued running it the same I'd assume they'd likely make Diamond assuming they wanted to place there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:58 am

My only concern with the Diamond League is that the Wars are only one hour a day at which they specify over the five days. We would need to have a team that could guarantee that they could be online during that time. I would be afraid that it would cause more stress on the Commanders than needed.
Back to top Go down
cY staple Yc

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:15 am

I also feel 2 rosters is the best thing to do...

Right now I am not on the clan wars roster. I just don't have the time to put into it. It is a blast and is a lot of fun. I removed myself and went back to the original roster so that I didn't hurt the clan wars side. With the holidays, sickness, work, and other things I think it is the best fit for me.

Overall we are one big clan with multiple rosters...

I support 2 rosters as long as that doesn't mean people will get upset if one person from one roster wants to play with another roster during a clan wars. If I am not mistaken it takes at least 2 roster members in a party to count toward clan wars does it not?
Back to top Go down
Dizzle 82

Dizzle 82

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:47 pm

I love you guys.

Except for yellow. I hate that motherfucker with a passion.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:03 am

Well fuck you and the rice patty boat you rowed in on..... I heart Dizzle
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:56 am

Honestly, my only issue with this whole Clan War thing is that everyone on the 'regular' roster will never move the Clan XP due to Clan advancement being tied to Clan Wars. If both rosters could be in Clan Wars the 'regular' roster might gain a little more XP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:59 am

After reading more inputs, I'm changing my vote to two rosters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:19 am

Maverick9227 wrote:
Honestly, my only issue with this whole Clan War thing is that everyone on the 'regular' roster will never move the Clan XP due to Clan advancement being tied to Clan Wars. If both rosters could be in Clan Wars the 'regular' roster might gain a little more XP.

You gain clan xp as in to level up your clan by playing with one or more people from your clan roster. Has nothing to do with clan wars.

How to Earn Call of Duty® Ghosts Clan XP

Play any Online Multi-player Mode with At Least (1) Clan Member:
50 Clan XP per Clan Member per Win: 300 Clan XP MAX
10 Clan XP per Clan Member per Loss: 60 Clan XP MAX

Participate in Clan vs. Clan Playlists that requires (4) Clan Members:
100 Clan XP per Clan Member per Win: 400 Clan XP TOTAL
20 Clan XP per Clan Member per Loss: 80 Clan XP TOTAL
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Something is screwed up then because mine still shows at level 17 and hasnt moved in a while.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
After reading more inputs, I'm changing my vote to two rosters.

Two rosters is fine as long people UNDERSTAND upfront how it works. Another half-ass thought I had is that maybe people that are strongest at certain modes should be run together. Just seems pointless to have 4 guys on a team in a mode they suck at or have no experience. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
o RED ARROW o

o RED ARROW o

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Since I voted for boobs and boobs come in pairs I think we should have a pair or rosters.
Back to top Go down
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
Something is screwed up then because mine still shows at level 17 and hasnt moved in a while.

If you are using the mobile app you are not the only one. The app is crap and not working real well. I have been trying to log in and check the status of the war or to even see what are current target is and all I am getting is the current rankings and a button that says "Join the Game".
Back to top Go down
Obi Don S

Obi Don S

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
Another half-ass thought I had is that maybe people that are strongest at certain modes should be run together. Just seems pointless to have 4 guys on a team in a mode they suck at or have no experience. Just my two cents.

I think that as long as the clan members that are playing together are open with skill in a specific game type the rest of the team can suggest a support role for that member during those games. When I first joined the clan and was playing in the clan war I was not doing well even though it was my best game type. I mentioned that I was not doing well in that game at the current time and I do not know who it was gave me some suggestions on what to do or where to go on that specific map to help. After getting used to the people I was playing with I started to improve. I think that as longs as that type of attitude of support continues it doesn't matter what game type skills you have because eventually we might need the skills that person has later on in the war.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:47 pm

I just play to piss maverick off.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:12 pm

I check the clan level "in-game" and it still shows level 17, the app(s) blow dog.

I never see you on anymore Yellow so how can you piss me off?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox rosters - poll   xbox rosters - poll - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbox rosters - poll
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next