Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Forza 5 Impressions and Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

Forza 5 Impressions and Review Empty
PostSubject: Forza 5 Impressions and Review   Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Will be doing a tips & tricks series also.

Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Impressions and Review   Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:49 am

less cars!? meh Sad

sounds like they're giving you less on purpose - to sell it to you later

I'm just impressed the other cars aren't floating and bouncing all over like they did constantly in 4.

What's your impression of the rumble triggers? Do you still have to have your tunes setup before the race and simply pick the loadout?  Or did they finally make it so you can tune while in lobby?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
FightingOkra75

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Impressions and Review   Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:31 am

BlackDeath wrote:
less cars!? meh Sad

sounds like they're giving you less on purpose - to sell it to you later

I'm just impressed the other cars aren't floating and bouncing all over like they did constantly in 4.

What's your impression of the rumble triggers? Do you still have to have your tunes setup before the race and simply pick the loadout?  Or did they finally make it so you can tune while in lobby?

The rumble triggers are effin awesome Black.

They add so much for even a guy like me who turns off no assists.

Smile

I bet they make a huge difference for people who actually turn off assists.

As far as the cars, if you've played Gran Turismo then you are aware of the route they took in giving out cars this time. Huge mistake imo. GT pissed me off so much with the way they made you grind for cars.

Forza 5 isn't as bad as GT5 was but it isn't like Forza 4 which is the only Forza I'd really played. Seemed like I got a new car in Forza 4 after every third race or so.....and they were nice cars pretty early on.

But yeah, it is the Gran Tourismo model as far as you either grind for cars or buy them with cash. I'm growing very tired of these business models myself. I don't like to grind at all. I just want to play and have fun. If I wanted to grind I'd be playing Pokemon Y.

I think I'm going to skip all DLC for all games for a year and see if I actually miss any of it. I suspect I won't miss any of it a bit.

Back to Forza, it is a beautiful game. I just got my first decent car (Corvette) and I plan to race it at least 5 times today sometime.
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Impressions and Review   Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Even thought there are less cars and track....it's still way enough for. I love the new haptic trigger feedback....one of the best improvements. It really helps to drive the car right at that edge. I haven't noticed the grind being too bad. Make sure you got to forzamotorsport.net and claim any rewards from playing past games....they give you in game credit. I got 3 mil from my time played in Forza 2 & 3....thats helps ton and takes a lot of the grind out of it. Also after they changed the car prices and how much you make from races, the grind isn't bad at all in this game.

As for tunes....it's still really annoying that I can't tune while i'm in a lobby. The menu system could use some work.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Impressions and Review   Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:57 pm

The biggest thing that "grinds my gears" (see what I did there) was even with the season pass (forza 4) you were still missing a lot of various content / car packs. God dammit if you're going to sell the shit aside from the game give me an option to just have it all!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
FightingOkra75

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Impressions and Review   Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:18 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
The biggest thing that "grinds my gears" (see what I did there) was even with the season pass (forza 4) you were still missing a lot of various content / car packs.  God dammit if you're going to sell the shit aside from the game give me an option to just have it all!

I thought Forza 4's system was just about perfect as far as earning cars.

They don't give any cars as driver awards now. You used to get a car every time you leveled up but not so in Forza 5.

It isn't outrageous though. I have like 2 hours in the game and I own I think 5 or 6 cars now.

I never really cared to have tons and tons of cars as long as I had some I liked.

Forza 5 could use more tracks. New tracks would be nice but I won't pay extra to get them.

Games have turned towards milking a few for big bucks to turn a profit. I'm drawing the line at the new Skyrim online game myself. I hope it is a massive flop with that model.
Back to top Go down
sergevserge

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Impressions and Review   Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:41 pm

This is about a month old, but these were my impressions after about level 65.  I am not 340ish.

ROT King III
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDF_iaB2K3CszbKCeqjFhRQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Impressions and Review   Forza 5 Impressions and Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza 5 Impressions and Review
Page 1 of 1