Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Synonyms for judgment

Go down 
    +5
    Repo_Dog
    Sr Slampiece
    emerson865
    NukeLaCoog
    bluehound000
    9 posters
    AuthorMessage
    bluehound000

bluehound000

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Synonyms for judgment Empty
    PostSubject: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:57 pm

acumen
       awareness
       experience
       intelligence
       intuition
       knowledge
       perception
       prudence
       reasoning
       sense
       understanding
       wisdom
       acuteness
       apprehension
       astuteness
       brains
       capacity
       comprehension
       discernment
       discrimination
       genius
       grasp
       incisiveness
       ingenuity
       keenness
       mentality
       penetration
       perspicacity
       quickness
       range
       rationality
       reach
       readiness
       reason
       sagacity
       sanity
       sapience
       savvy
       sharpness
       shrewdness
       sophistication
       soundness
       taste
       wit
       percipience
    I have been baffled by the popularity of the popularity of minecraft, its nothing to look at and it seems like a pointless game to play.  And in my bewilderment I stubbled across this in Walmart the other day.  Notice the price...$19.97 .....for a f$#king foam sword.  That this leads me to conclude that minecraft fans might not have any of the above.  They are marketing to their fans...apparently they think that they are willing to pay THAT PRICE for a crappy foam sword!!?!And who could blame them for trying...I mean they do go gaga over that crappy game who's graphics and code was outdated about 20 years ago.  Why not try and sell them a f%#king foam sword for $19.97.
    Synonyms for judgment 2014-011

What am I missing here?
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
    NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
    emerson865

emerson865

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:09 am

My kids play Mine-Craft and I never saw the fascination of it. Then, I was home sick one day. What followed was 8 hours of me building castles and chasing this silly sheep that kept getting in my house. After some serious counseling, and the decision to let the sheep stay where he wants, I now play Ghosts... Haha
    Back to top Go down
    Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:22 am

I haven't played in a while but it is kinda fun. If you ever liked playing with legos you'd like this. It just an open sandbox to do what you want.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
    Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 11:58 am

just because it is old or out dated does not mean it is not fun hell we still play pong it comes on the ps4 been updated but still pong but myself still don't like minecraft !
    Back to top Go down
    emerson865

emerson865

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:16 pm

I hate to admit it, but I kinda like the game. The Teenagers have it and hounded me until I played. I think I spent a fair amount of time on the silly game before Ghosts came out.
    Back to top Go down
    IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:00 pm

First, I agree with the others that say it's a fun game. It's a game I would rather my son play than ANY other game.
    since he started playing this last year (He's 10) he's installed several versions on the pc, installed patches, mods, learned and set up his own minecraft servers.  
    Now, he's interested in coding, which I will support.
    Second, as far as the "Dated graphics"...They are NOT dated, they are purposely done this way, they can be modded to 1000's of styles if they so chose.
    Finally Blue...I noticed your "Reach-around" bar has some kind of Reddish rash on it. I'm not sure what the opposite of a Reach-around is, but I'm thinking maybe someone gave you the clap for dissing the minecraft. Gamers be gaming brother

you said "Penetration"
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
    bluehound000

bluehound000

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Kneebone was just assuming that someone has a $19.97 foam sword or two on their wall is why I got a negative vote. I guess if you don't tweak some people now and then you're just boring.

Its a cult type following.  If someone gave you that game out of the nowhere, and it didn't have this following to accompany it nobody would play it.  Everybody would say..."what the hell is this...1985?  give me some 1080p graphics.  Apparently its so lame...its cool.  hipsters Rolling Eyes 

For those that love minecraft...I have a state of the art game that is a riot to play.  You shoot ducks with a gun that you point at your TV!!  How awesome!!  You can play for hours and hours.  I'll sell the game system and the game for.......$350  affraid 

And I'm starting to grow out my mullet...
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
    IronKneebone

IronKneebone

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:47 pm

I'm with ya Blue, Don't Never be accused of being boring.

Back to top Go down
    TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:02 am

bluehound000 wrote:
    And I'm starting to grow out my mullet...

Pics or it didn't happen.  Shocked 
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
    BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 am

I thought the same thing - how could this game be any good for how it looks. Then I started watching tutorials (shamefully I admit this lol) and learned there is SO much more to the game. Especially on PC multiplayer the possibilities are endless. There are towns and full blown cities, economies, etc.

Regarding all the other crap they sell - my kids love minecraft and imo that is who they're marketing to (or old guys who still buy comic books) lol.

I do have a question for you though Blue - did you buy Ghosts DLC? Some may see that purchase far more flippant than this foam sword Smile
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
    IronKneebone

IronKneebone

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:03 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
    I thought the same thing - how could this game be any good for how it looks.  Then I started watching tutorials (shamefully I admit this lol) and learned there is SO much more to the game.  Especially on PC multiplayer the possibilities are endless.  There are towns and full blown cities, economies, etc.

We have like four hundred million channels to watch, and when I walk in my sons room he's watching youtube Minecraft tutorials/videos. Now, 6 months later, he's still checking them out on the phone, tv, kindle...whatever. I'm thinking there must be more Minecraft tutorials/videos than All of the COD video/tutorials combined.

Now, I get Minecraft, BUT, something I don't get..."Furries"

Furries is a serious Holy "WTF" to me
    Back to top Go down
    FightingOkra75

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:39 pm

IronKneebone wrote:
    BlackDeath wrote:
    I thought the same thing - how could this game be any good for how it looks.  Then I started watching tutorials (shamefully I admit this lol) and learned there is SO much more to the game.  Especially on PC multiplayer the possibilities are endless.  There are towns and full blown cities, economies, etc.

We have like four hundred million channels to watch, and when I walk in my sons room he's watching youtube Minecraft tutorials/videos. Now, 6 months later, he's still checking them out on the phone, tv, kindle...whatever. I'm thinking there must be more Minecraft tutorials/videos than All of the COD video/tutorials combined.

Now, I get Minecraft, BUT, something I don't get..."Furries"

Furries is a serious Holy "WTF" to me

While my kids have been playing much less Minecraft, they also were addicted to youtube minecraft videos for a long time.

I read where over a million copies of Minecraft for the PS3 have already been sold. Game is huge.

Back to top Go down
    BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:35 pm

from their website

Statistics
    13,939,598 people have bought the game.
    In the last 24 hours, 13,765 people bought the game.

That is just for PC.  Its been reported another 3M+ on 360 and the game is out for iOS now too!
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synonyms for judgment   Synonyms for judgment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Synonyms for judgment
    Page 1 of 1