Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Ghost DLC no thanks

Go down 
+9
BlackDeath
deadmyt
birddotcom
jdhilk
Sr Slampiece
Maverick9227
Repo_Dog
walldoggy
coxey70
13 posters
AuthorMessage
coxey70

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

Ghost DLC no thanks Empty
PostSubject: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi Guys, I made the switch from xbox to PS4 mainly down to hardware differences but I also knew the xbox got the DLC first what I didn't know is how I'd feel about it when it was due out. Been on a system where you get things a month later makes me feel like saying fuck it keep your shitty DLC I don't want it. I think a lot more ex xbox players will feel the same IW have fucked up this time Titanfall is out on the xbox soon and I recon half the COD player will desert to that game so the COD ghost community will mostly be on the PS4 If a lot more PS4 players feel like me the DLC maps will be a GHOST town lol.

Do any of you ex xboxers feel the same?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Not an ex-xbox guy (well, I AM and ex-Xbox buy, but not an ex-Xbox 360 guy), but as a PS guy from BO to MW3 to BO2 to Ghosts, this is old hat. It's just how it is. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
coxey70

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi Wall I know what you're saying I never really thought about it been an xbox player because we got the DLC on the date it was first released. Receiving it a month after everyone else makes you feel like an after thought or second class.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Give IW time to fix it before it hits ps !
titanfall on pc for me but with the meck and as slow as it seems it will not be a cod killer !
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Personally I'm not wasting the money because I already bough the season pass for BF. That comes with DLC MONTHLY, weapons, gear, camo, challenges for more weapons, double XP events and battlepacks with more crap. This goes on for a full year. Oh and maps too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:34 pm

I'll get the DLC since I have a season pass then always vote against the new maps because I think they suck. Same as usual.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
jdhilk

jdhilk

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Never really been an Xbox guy, so I guess what I don't pay attention to, doesn't bother me. But I see what you're saying. It's always been my philosophy to spread out my technological purchases. I give Microsoft money for my personal computing (yes, I know Apple makes better computers, but they're so expensive, and I think slightly less compatible generally speaking), Apple money for my cell phone needs, and Sony gets my money for gaming. Don't know why I do it that way, don't think it's my OCD (because then I think I'd be more inline), but I just do. Anyway, like I said, I can see your point though. If I had been used to getting everything first, it probably does seem like quite a let down. The only time I can remember it being really agitating though, was when they had started releasing the DLC for Skyrim. That did drive me crazy! And I'm not 100% certain Repo's philosophy is right, because if the PS DLC is an improvement to the Xbox's, they've got a lot of issues to work out. Think I'd start cleaning house with the testers. LOL, jk.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 pm

jdhilk wrote:
Never really been an Xbox guy...

#IHATEYOURFACE  I love you 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:01 pm

You get use to being a second class citizen. Then when the maps to come out, you get your ass handed to you from all the scrubs that have already played them on XBOX.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
jdhilk

jdhilk

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Also, I've never, ever played Battlefield. Not sure if it's because I secretly thought I was somehow betraying my allegiance to the CoD franchise, or because I thought I might like it better and leave CoD, or maybe just because I'm too lazy to try something new (because I did try Rainbow Six once, and kept getting completely and utterly FUBARed), or maybe even because I think I wouldn't have enough time to keep up with two games. Don't know, and I'm probably jumping off topic a little, but everyone seems to make a lot of references to it. Is it worth looking into?
Back to top Go down
jdhilk

jdhilk

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Ouch Slampiece. Take it easy. LOL. I didn't say I don't like the Xbox, but I had originally bought a PS1, for some reason switched to the N64 for a while, then switched back to the PS2 because it was familiar. Always been kinda a one-system-at-time type of guy, and just happened to stick with Sony. That's just me. Now my boy on the other hand, he's got my original NES, my N64, and my PS1, 2, and 3 in his room. Plus he's got an Xbox and a 360, and he plays all of them all the time. No hard feelings. "Skin it Teddy." LOL.
Back to top Go down
deadmyt

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 pm

jdhilk wrote:
Also, I've never, ever played Battlefield. Not sure if it's because I secretly thought I was somehow betraying my allegiance to the CoD franchise, or because I thought I might like it better and leave CoD, or maybe just because I'm too lazy to try something new (because I did try Rainbow Six once, and kept getting completely and utterly FUBARed), or maybe even because I think I wouldn't have enough time to keep up with two games. Don't know, and I'm probably jumping off topic a little, but everyone seems to make a lot of references to it. Is it worth looking into?
Depends on what system you have. If you have a PS3/360 then I would say pass on it. If you have a PS4/XBONE then I actually think it's the better game so it's definitely worth a try. 64 players servers are huge jump in game play compared to the 24 player servers on the old gen where the action can sometimes be extremely slow
Back to top Go down
jdhilk

jdhilk

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:21 pm

PS4. Cool.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:23 am

buy Ghosts DLC?

Ghost DLC no thanks Charlie-murphy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
BubbleGutts192

BubbleGutts192

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:21 pm

I am an xbox guy. But I have never gotten the DLC right when it comes out. Partly because I'm trying to save money to pay stuff off and because I wait till they work the bugs out. Sometimes a short fuse on cheaters and little turds is not good.
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:19 pm

BD +1

Unfortunately that same feeling overcomes me when I think about putting in Ghosts...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Dlc first could give a shit less ,like is a opinion some of them I like some I don't never know till we get them but we need something to keep the interest in this game till black ops 3 !!!!
Back to top Go down
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:44 pm

coxey70 wrote:
Hi Wall I know what you're saying I never really thought about it been an xbox player because we got the DLC on the date it was first released. Receiving it a month after everyone else makes you feel like an after thought or second class.

This DLC moneyhatting shit needs to go. The only way I see this happening is if the PS4 install base continues to get larger.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:51 pm

I personally can't wait for the DLC.. Excited to have the Season pass and ready for some new maps...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 pm

This is probably the most divisive COD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost DLC no thanks   Ghost DLC no thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost DLC no thanks
Page 1 of 1