Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Pregnant wife=possible less play time

Go down 
+7
TripleAce Andy
alX Newfie Xla
walldoggy
Resolute02
xXx MiGs xXx
Vidzjunkie
Spray Fartin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

Pregnant wife=possible less play time Empty
PostSubject: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Well we found out the ol wife is preggers with our third kiddo. So if you don't see me on as much then that's why!
Back to top Go down
Vidzjunkie

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:20 pm

Congrats man

is it yours?

LOL

j/k

But seriously , congrats to you and the wifey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/x30xvidzjunkie
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Congrats on inseminating your wife. I am sure majority here can relate to having to juggle kiddos, wife and xBox time. cheers
Back to top Go down
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Thanks fellas!!!
Back to top Go down
Resolute02

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:03 pm

Better get in as much xbox time as you can cause it's all over when the baby comes! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Congrats! They say the 3rd is the hardest because now you are outnumbered!  Shocked  Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
alX Newfie Xla

alX Newfie Xla

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:33 pm

sucker... i mean grats dude... if you cant tell i have no kids... he he he... i love my xbox time
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Congrats Spray! Get your gaming in before the due date.

Three kids is great, not much different than two. You can still divide and conquer three with the wife. The biggest thing we noticed with three young kids is when they start playing together, sometimes one kid will get upset (varies which one) due to feeling left out or feeling they need to 'compete' with the other for 'inclusion' or attention.. who knows. Might be a third wheel phenomenon. Maybe that's just ours... then again it only happens when we let them out of their crates..  Laughing 

Pregnant wife=possible less play time Timeou10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Unleashed_Ev1l

Unleashed_Ev1l

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:44 pm

Congrats dude, me and the wife had our second kid 4 days before crimbo so know what you've got coming lol
Back to top Go down
Spray Fartin

Spray Fartin

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Thanks guys! I've been outnumbered since the first kid lol two girls. Hoping this one is the a boy so I can pass the throne on to him! I may have to steal that crate idea lol!! Luckily I can play at work when we aren't too busy!!
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:54 am

So thats how you got MVP! Grats man.

Most verile playa!
Back to top Go down
M Weasel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:56 am

Congrats!
At first two was easier than one because they had each other to keep busy. Now I have one that is 8 and wants to play dolls and one that is 12 that can't always be bothered to play.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:53 am

M Weasel wrote:
Congrats!
At first two was easier than one because they had each other to keep busy. Now I have one that is 8 and wants to play dolls and one that is 12 that can't always be bothered to play.

This sounds like a Yellow and Blackhawxx problem, what did you guys do when one of you wanted to play dolls and the other was eating crayons??  Razz 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:24 pm

Awesome news man!! One more to join the 6 pack family! Come on, having 4 kids is the cool thing to do! haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant wife=possible less play time   Pregnant wife=possible less play time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pregnant wife=possible less play time
Page 1 of 1