Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Bought the Elite Package

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bought the Elite Package Empty
PostSubject: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Hey guys.... I have purchased the Elite Package and entered the code in the Playstation store to redeem. I then downloaded the Elite Free Ap, but I am still not sure if it has registered properly. I have seen others with a special Elite Badge around their name, but I do not have that option. Please let me know if there is something special I need to do to active the Elite part.
Back to top Go down
Horst Schist

Horst Schist

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm from the XBox side but shouldn't be any different. If you've entered the code and got the ap, give it some time. Your emblem and 2XP will arrive at a most unexpected time, probably while you're in game and getting hosed. Mine took 3-4 days to finally activate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Thanks for the response... I got the 2XP in the top right corner, just no elite badging or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:50 pm

There is a green one and a silver one. Next time you check your badges/emblems/whtevers they are on the first page.

There is also a silver elite skull and a Red & Blue Elite Skull.

Enjoy. I am sure they will show up any time now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I will check it out tonight and update you all... Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:39 am

Nothing yet.... any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:42 am

Yea I got on lastnight and they showed up after I played a game out of the blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:45 am

ahh good news!! Ill keep waiting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:40 pm

u404398

when did you download the application for elite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:15 pm

A little after midnight on 11-8-11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Anyone figure out where to put that damn founder code in yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:28 pm

You won't be able to input the foudner code until after 11/30/2011. That is for people who purchased hardened and didnt open it until Christmas etc. you will get your founder status and 2 hr xp if you input the code for elite on the PSN and download it and play a game. It took a week for mine to show up after downloading the elite from PSN so be patient. If you downloaded the elite from PSN with the code that came with the hardened box you are in. The elite founder card is a back up for those that dont download elite before 11/30/2011.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:54 pm

AH, I see, thanks N8 for finally clearing that up for me. I'm a little slow sometimes HAHA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought the Elite Package   Bought the Elite Package Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought the Elite Package
Page 1 of 1