Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Our W/L ratio is goin..............

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:49 am

I had a great time with good connections playing with the WC last night. I failed to enroll in the wicked dominator competition on elite since I have been having trouble logging into elite. Rolling around the map capping all three flags works very well in dom. a lot of scores were 200 -50 or so. Complete domination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:14 pm

We had a group playing dom last night and were 10-0 at one point and I even called in a reaper during a few games.....Then the hit detection took a crap and we started getting beat....My W/L is still not great i think I am 60 games below .500, my KDR and accuracy are steadily climbing though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 pm

MANIC wrote:
Hey for all you haters of KC...try not playing the game-mode like its TDM.

If you wanna win...and winning means getting tags...then stop running around like a naked chicken in the dark. Control a quarter of the map, push up only a bit if ya want. Let them come to you and work together to get them tags of yumminess.

Try this...or just go ahead and run around on stove-top speed, get that kill as you're going for 5 tags, then die and complain and moan as the fucker then grabs 6 tags

I have been playing a ton of KC and I have gotten to the point where I can run around like an idiot and always pick up more tags than deaths. I have recently been playing a few matches where I am finishing with a positive K:D. As long as your tags collected outnumber your deaths, you are helping out the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:00 pm

I hate that the final score says nothing about the number of tags you have collected. Kills, Deaths, and Assists have nothing to do with the overall objective.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 pm

My biggest gripe is the fact that if one of your group members lags out the entire group lags out and it doesn't matter if you lag out or back out it still counts as a LOSS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:08 pm

deadmyt wrote:
I hate that the final score says nothing about the number of tags you have collected. Kills, Deaths, and Assists have nothing to do with the overall objective.

I've heard some rumours that the scoreboards might get a tweak to reflect how they were in Blops...then again keep in mind we are dealing with the ego of IW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:33 pm

I've heard some rumours that the scoreboards might get a tweak to reflect how they were in Blops...then again keep in mind we are dealing with the ego of IW[/quote]

Fingers crossed Manic...I miss not seeing captures and defends.....k/d doesn't tell the whole story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:01 pm

In Dom I usually check the lobby leader board before the match to see if we are up against TDMers or high ranked guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Personally I like to win with the best of them but I try more to have fun than anything, win lose or draw, hanging with a good crew and havin some fun is where it's at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:14 pm

I think it would also be nice to see confirms/denies on the KC scoreboard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 am

KC has some skill to it, I love to shoot some one, wait just a second for the other guy to get near the denied tag bait and blast him, then I get two tags, this seems to work well for me so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:22 pm

I squeezed a couple games in today between school and work with a real solid group...we won two dom games soundly...in the 2nd one I went 21-11 and was 2nd from the bottom on the scoreboard...I think we're getting the hang of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our W/L ratio is goin..............   Our W/L ratio is goin.............. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our W/L ratio is goin..............
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2