Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan List Vs Friends List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Clan List Vs Friends List Empty
PostSubject: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Personally I like the fact that now I have 2 lists to add people to. For those of you that are on my friends list and on the Over 30 Clan Elite Roster, I will be deleting you off of my friends list. It's not that I don't like you, but there's no reason for you to be on 2 lists. I will use my friends list to add people from the 2nd roster, and people that are closer to me. (Tx, La, Ok, Ar, etc) So if you don't see me on your friends list anymore don't worry about it, I haven't gone anywhere, and I still want to play with you. Now I can have 200 friends instead of 100. See you online!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:46 pm

I plan on doing the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:17 pm

I just did that yesterday. I recently discovered the clan list page and cleared all but my non-MW3 friends out of my PS3 menu friends list. I had no idea there were more lists other than the 1st friends list that you could hit triangle to reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Wait.. What?? How do I access this "Clan List"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Only bummer is that means we won't see our "old" friends in the scoreboards. Silly thing to only be limited to 100 people anyhow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:36 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Personally I like the fact that now I have 2 lists to add people to. For those of you that are on my friends list and on the Over 30 Clan Elite Roster, I will be deleting you off of my friends list. It's not that I don't like you, but there's no reason for you to be on 2 lists. I will use my friends list to add people from the 2nd roster, and people that are closer to me. (Tx, La, Ok, Ar, etc) So if you don't see me on your friends list anymore don't worry about it, I haven't gone anywhere, and I still want to play with you. Now I can have 200 friends instead of 100. See you online!

You have cut a piece of my heart out and I will never forget this day! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:02 pm

geez before I know it I am going to have 3 friends left and feel like the fat kid when teams are picked for dodgeball..

oh wait I was that kid Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:10 pm

If you delete people they will no longer show up on your leaderboards.
You will not be notified when they log in or log out.
We will not be able to meet up in Blops or any other game that may come along.....

I thought about doing this, but the sacrifices are to great

Not to mention if Elite glitches or has a bad night I will not be able to hook up with the crew.
I am not counting on Elite to be there everynight for me..
My Friend list cant get screwed up by the smart guys at activision

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Oooh, good point!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:15 pm

I didn't think about that. Maybe I won't delete everyone off of my friends list...
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Gotta agree with Snowrider(I find I tend to do that a lot!). It's nice to have more people on my list, but it'll basically mean I'd never know when anybody but new people I add are even online unless I actively go into the Clan list every time. I know I've used the "Person X is online" countless times to send out an invite to fill up our parties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 pm

I think snowrider just settled this subject for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 pm

I agree with snow. I like looking at my friends list before I pop the game in to see how many are on MW3 vs BO. If pickings are real slim then I know I can play the campaign or Assassains creed. I will keep the current friends list for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm with Snow. While it will clear up a few slots on the friend list if I don't play with them with regularity and it will be nice to lose the redundancies there, if I play with you fairly regularly you ain't going anywhere unless you delete me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 pm

I was just going to clean out some of the people I rarely see. I have 30-40 core killers that will remain. But I would like to fill the voids with more EC and CE guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 pm

I am with FBD. There are Clan mate who I never see who are in Elite but I am reluctant to get rid of. They dont need space on my FL as well. This solves a big problem for me. Woot! I am still bumping some off to make room for more active new guys.

Try not to take it personal 'clan mates who I sometimes play with, but not very often, but I keep around for nostalgia sake'. Plesae continue to rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I'm not changing my FL at all but from the sounds of it there may be changes anyway. For those of you that may delete me, I don't make a habit of checking anything but my FL to send invites. I'll try to remember to check the clan list but no promises.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 pm

audiopile wrote:
I'm not changing my FL at all but from the sounds of it there may be changes anyway. For those of you that may delete me, I don't make a habit of checking anything but my FL to send invites. I'll try to remember to check the clan list but no promises.
Audio, I would never delete you. I long for the day when you again tell everyone on the opposing team to leave the lobby because they suck.

I routinely have 10 or so spots open for invites from new members, but if I never play with anyone, they'll eventually get deleted. I think having an PSN way down the alpha list keeps my invites down. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Why must you get on so late walldogkl. We don't get together enough.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Well, we rented out our place and moved in with the in-laws, so we're all sharing the main TV (for now). So I have to wait until EVERYONE goes to sleep before I can play. For those keeping score at home, it's wife, child 1, child 2, FIL, MIL. Usually that's about 10:30-11:00pm Pacific that I can get on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 pm

The smart thing to do would be jump rosters.
Then you have your full FL and the second roster. Easily 150+ possible.

Unless to many of roster I jump to roster II then it'll all be roster I guys again......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan List Vs Friends List   Clan List Vs Friends List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan List Vs Friends List
Page 1 of 1