Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Let the Banning Begin!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:08 pm

I haven't talked on mic lately because I have this bitch of a cold I'm getting over so I mute myself a lot. I cough maybe every 5 or 10 minutes but I still don't want to cough in people's ears.

How about we ask "name your favorite show from childhood?" or "what song was playing at your senior prom?"

Me personally, I loved some Adventures of Gummi Bears (and later in life, made up a Gummiberry cocktail), along with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, and I think "Too Close" by Next played at my prom, the song about "girl you're dancing real close, you're making it hard for me" nice, a song about dancing with a boner.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 pm

justyourhero wrote:
I haven't talked on mic lately because I have this bitch of a cold I'm getting over so I mute myself a lot. I cough maybe every 5 or 10 minutes but I still don't want to cough in people's ears.

How about we ask "name your favorite show from childhood?" or "what song was playing at your senior prom?"

Me personally, I loved some Adventures of Gummi Bears (and later in life, made up a Gummiberry cocktail), along with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, and I think "Too Close" by Next played at my prom, the song about "girl you're dancing real close, you're making it hard for me" nice, a song about dancing with a boner.

Batfink (Your bullets cannot harm me – my wings are like a shield of steel!)

Senior prom, erm this is a overthewaterthingy as we had nothing like that. So it would have to be something different for us. How about what was your first computer/console.

Spectrum 48k Rubber keyboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:08 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Also if they use all the young hipster lingo, could be a hint. We could always make a test they have to fill out with 80's trivia. Of course google would make that too easy.

It's not so much hipster lingo, but prison lingo that has infested my voice sometimes. After working in prison for over 10 years some of the convict sayings come out. sorry about that if it does. I have played mw3 with a couple of my partners kids online before, only because they don't act like punks. I would mention that they aren't a part of the 30 if they were in my party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Oh no, that wasn't directed toward you in anyway Obticeo. I meant more like pwnin noobs n' try hardz with my optic quick scopzers scrubs, that kind of jibba jabba.
Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7qo4LZdj9FsiELgy-v-K2ygJya9zRqTQE1gVW_uqfcm9zHj_rOw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:39 pm

we can add "who was the 5th Beatle" to the question list...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Will the real Luke Heslop please stand up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:18 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Oh no, that wasn't directed toward you in anyway Obticeo. I meant more like pwnin noobs n' try hardz with my optic quick scopzers scrubs, that kind of jibba jabba.

LMAO. +1 to you sire because I have no idea what you were saying and for the use of jibba jabba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 pm

I didn't think it was directed at me. Don't trip. I was just putting it out there. I think what gets me most is seeing the "crip" "XIV" "XIII" clan tags and any other gang related crap. So if I mouth off to someone with that stuff just mute me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:42 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
We could always make a test they have to fill out with 80's trivia. Of course google would make that too easy.

The thought of tight rolled pants and pony hitops just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:56 pm

sgt tube socks wrote:
DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
We could always make a test they have to fill out with 80's trivia. Of course google would make that too easy.

The thought of tight rolled pants and pony hitops just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit Laughing

HA, pegged stonewashed jeans, high tops, a mullet and denim jacket with winger patch! I can see it like it was yesterday.

For the record, that is NOT a description of myself in the 80's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:04 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
sgt tube socks wrote:
DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:

HA, pegged stonewashed jeans, high tops, a mullet and denim jacket with winger patch! I can see it like it was yesterday.

For the record, that is NOT a description of myself in the 80's.

What's wrong with a well-trimmed mullet?!?!? LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:24 pm

+1 mjc, some fine specimens there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Oh goody. The ban hammer has finally come out. As elite grows I am sure we will have more and more try to get in just to take advantage of clan perks. We may have to ask about lightening bolts cut into the side of a haircut and hammerpants also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:42 pm

oh the french roll memorys. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Oh man those were some funny mullet pics! The 80's family one had me cracking up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Don't forget the parachute pants and tank tops.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Will any of the outstanding invites fill the voids these people left or will they be put into the second roster?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Commodore 64 computer & atari
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:49 am

Yesterday we were in a (UK) lobby. There were a few new clan members in our team. (unfortunately I'm not sure of their names..) Since english is not my native tonque, and you know how sometimes you just get lost in the swirl of the game, I missed it a few times. But the use of the word "nigger" in Mission or Village is not just inapropriate, but pure racist. And it was uttered quite a lot. I'm pretty sure our new clannies were under 30 to begin with. This behaviour made my good friend Og disappear from the party and I followed him quickly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 am

Give em the axe starlit, that's one of the few simple rules of this clan.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:05 am

Starlitkiller J wrote:
Yesterday we were in a (UK) lobby. There were a few new clan members in our team. (unfortunately I'm not sure of their names..) Since english is not my native tonque, and you know how sometimes you just get lost in the swirl of the game, I missed it a few times. But the use of the word "nigger" in Mission or Village is not just inapropriate, but pure racist. And it was uttered quite a lot. I'm pretty sure our new clannies were under 30 to begin with. This behaviour made my good friend Og disappear from the party and I followed him quickly.

Last night was taking the piss, just because they are dieing (due to lag,bad luck,whatever) there is never a need to be racist. So I left there group and have removed them from my FR. I will not be playing with them again.

I have on occasions let slip with a swear word or two (like later last night, soz to the person who had to explain what I had quite louded said to there kid, my bad and I do apologize!)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 am

Yesterday, I was playing with randoms, and I looked at who was in the lobby with me and I saw the common groups icon so I clicked thinking it would just be more United States, or Michigan State Spartans group peeps. I see that it was over30clan and x30x group. The person don't remember the name but the tag was R4P3. Must say I am not a fan of it.

Am sick of seeing RAPE, R4P3, KKK, ect... Who and why would anyone thing these are funny? If I see these in lobbies lately I have just been backing out.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 am

u404398 wrote:
Yesterday, I was playing with randoms, and I looked at who was in the lobby with me and I saw the common groups icon so I clicked thinking it would just be more United States, or Michigan State Spartans group peeps. I see that it was over30clan and x30x group. The person don't remember the name but the tag was R4P3. Must say I am not a fan of it.

Am sick of seeing RAPE, R4P3, KKK, ect... Who and why would anyone thing these are funny? If I see these in lobbies lately I have just been backing out.

What has to go though ppl's head to come up with SHIT like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 am

Is that what the little person icon with the + sign on it is? Common groups?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 am

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
Is that what the little person icon with the + sign on it is? Common groups?

Yup.

And my ban axe is on standby now... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Banning Begin!!!   Let the Banning Begin!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Banning Begin!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next