Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Rolling lag comp

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:22 am

so last night in Resistance (which I fucking loathe), we're kicking tail and I'm defending B pretty successfully. Look up and I'm around 11-2 or so. Then a couple chintzy deaths but no bother, right? I then proceed to go 3-12 the rest of the way, and don't even get NEAR a flag without getting killed.

It just seems that there's a freeze period if you start hot or vice versa in these games that is suspicious. Like a previous game where we had an 80+ point lead and then saw entire teams spawn near flags and we got dominated for a loss.

This happens a lot now after the "lag comp patch." Is it just me? There HAS to be a way around this. I wonder if it's on a timer (lag comp working AGAINST you, spawns working AGAINST you) or if it's based on the team's stats.
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 am

I agree 100%, so many times it seems to switch mid match, it's complete bullshit! I've had it work both ways, where I can't do anything, then all ofa sudden I'm invincible. Either way though, for or against you, shouldn't be happening.
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:47 am

This game just really has me confused. I cant get the spawns down because they are so fucking random. I've tried camping I've tried rushing I've tried patrolling, nothing seems to work for me. I've had freezing occur in game but just enough time for a guy to kill me.
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:07 am

This happened to me last night... I was playing very poorly, got a ton of hit markers but my target didn't die and I was getting frustrated.. All of a sudden whenever I hit anyone they died, almost like it was hardcore. Couldn't explain it, but this helps.
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:17 am

Did someone leave or enter the game?
I think the lag comp changes when people join or leave the game.
I have experienced the change in mid game before. I havent been able to play much this week to notice if the patch has changed much
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:47 am

the only thing i noticed the day of the patch was that I got dashboarded about half a dozen times in an hour. And it's not like I was beasting either. Other than the weird momentum swings i've noticed, this patch hasn't done anythign as far as I can see.

I might tinker again with my QoS to see if traffic-shaping will now work in my favor as it didn't before.
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 am

The one thing I know for certain is that in this game being picked for host is a HUGE disadvantage. I had some great matches in a lobby filled with pretty green players yesterday and then got picked as host and that was the end of that fun.

After one initial *really* laggy match that Savvy backed us out of, I actually had a few good rounds. The ironic thing is that for the most part the whole team had 3 bars, but we all seemed to be doing alright.

I'm really curious what I can do to just not pull host because that is just the worst. If I were to just download some torrents or something in the lobby between matches and pause it during the game, would that potentially make it seem like my connection was crap?
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 am

I was with you guys for the Resistance match Jerry and you've got a point. We had a hold of C-B and then later A-B but near the end of the match we only had B and it seemed like they were spawning the other team to help them defend their flags instead of at one flag or the back of the map.
And to answer Sn0wr1der, yes. Two people left mid match on the other side and everything changed when the two new guys came in. They were the ones whooping more than anyone else.

It's as if the game says "hey, this team is losing so the connection must be bad, lemme fix it for them".

I know there is host problems, but I love when savvy is host, works great for me.
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:37 am

the game likes sticking you with death streaks lol
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:56 am

i knew it was lag comp during the first deathstreak where I didn't even get to draw during last stand before a guy teleported over and emptied a mag into my head.
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:57 am

I saw the same thing, but this has been going on for some time. I will start the match 6-0 or8-2 or something pretty cool. Then the wheels fall off and I will go 10-2 and finish barely even. I figured it was due to the other team making adjustments and me using predictable patterns in my game.

I have seen it where I am shot near the flag I am fighting for and will spawn 15 feet behind where I just died. Almost not fair for the guy defending his flag from my advance if I spawn essentially where i died.

It sounds like there is the posibility of some spawn code shenanagins.

Boy, I really like BF3...
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:01 pm

my friends here want me to try BF3 but one of these blood-pressure destroyers is enough. I can't handle learning a new one.
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
I saw the same thing, but this has been going on for some time. I will start the match 6-0 or8-2 or something pretty cool. Then the wheels fall off and I will go 10-2 and finish barely even. I figured it was due to the other team making adjustments and me using predictable patterns in my game.

I have seen it where I am shot near the flag I am fighting for and will spawn 15 feet behind where I just died. Almost not fair for the guy defending his flag from my advance if I spawn essentially where i died.

It sounds like there is the posibility of some spawn code shenanagins.

Boy, I really like BF3...

This happens to me a lot and I am wondering if the game is just built this way. It almost feels like the more kills you have, the worse your spawns will be. I have went, as you said, 9-1 or something to start off a match, only to be spawned 3 times in a row, in front of the person who killed me. So he kills me three times in a row. Also, if you look at your stats on elite, there is an awful lot of the same player being your nemesis as well as your top kill. It just seems to be too much of a coincidence. And it would make sense the way they're trying to 'balance" the game.
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Balancing perks and guns is fine, but balancing skill and internet quality is BS. It wouldn't bother me that much but the inconsistency is too noticeable it ignore.

Eh, we won 4/5 of the last matches and the loss was due to early ejection from something we should have bunny ranched anyway. Back at 'er tonight. geek
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Hmm it's weird.. but maybe you guys should move to Europe its mostly lag free here hihi Razz
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Tema wrote:
Hmm it's weird.. but maybe you guys should move to Europe its mostly lag free here hihi Razz

There's guys in Texas that are further apart than most of you are. lol!
Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 pm

audiopile wrote:

I know there is host problems, but I love when savvy is host, works great for me.

I am the total opposite. When he pulls host (always) I can run up behind someone and empty an extended mag into their head and nothing.

I'm so far EC that I probably shouldn't even play in your lobbies. It frustrates the living shit out of me. I'm practically a 2KD in FFA, and 1.16 everywhere else. In FFA I feel invincible. In Dom with spread out clannies, I feel like a total fucking noob.

We discussed this last night, but when you hear a group of teenagers running the same clan tag, just goat pro. They are all likely school friends in the same town and will all have great local connections. You're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rolling lag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolling lag comp   Rolling lag comp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolling lag comp
Page 1 of 1