Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Snipe on Hazard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:57 am

So who are the best snipers in this clan? Everyone else probably already knows...but I'm new.

A few things I've learned after last night on Hazard, and while some are common sense to most, I'd like to get a discussion started on it.

-All good snipers know where the other sniping points are. They will find you. To make matters worse, many people have already played this map on xbox.

-Extended smoke on B mean that you are useless. A move to hold off a flank may be useful.

-You're very susceptible to being Flanked...bring a motion sensor. Practice you're hip fire...

-Lastly, someone else is playing sniper...I'll be on B. Wink

Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Ive seen Vegas sporting an L86 a couple times... nobody else comes to mind, most of us are B rushers/flankers
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:01 pm

got into a few matches last night with the clan...I think Kagen was there along with a few others in the end sum1 kept going to Hazard...getting old already..and all they did was snipe...so bout the 3rd run i did also.....they didn't care to much after that to keep going there...I would get bout 4-5 kills then they would find me..so I'd move and repeat....lol...didn't like it when their snipers were being sniped....will have to pursue sniping alil more when I have the right group holding down the line....
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 am

I snipe occasionally but wouldn't say I'm a good sniper, I have tried Sniping on Hazard and when the team sucked I felt good about my Sniping but when the opposition are good Sniping doesn't work for me and I change class. I'd definitely join you for a few games with a SR Kagen so we could take a side each and see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:52 am

I was on last night with the clan playing dom. Ended up on Hanger 18 a lot. I started to snipe after getting picked off too many times rushing. It was fun. I'm not a great sniper, but I got a few here and there. I didn't see Reaver on last night...must have been ghosting Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:15 am

Yeah my general feeling is that the new maps are a fair bit more friendly for the sniprs out there. It is possible to still get around under cover but I find with Hazard especially there's no real way to get from A to C without hitting long corridors at some point.

Speaking of Hangar 18, I had a pretty funny final killcam yesterday while playing with some of the clan. I'd just respawned and went off into a room on the side away from the action. I saw this floating apple in a electrical field so of course decided to shoot at it. My curiosity satisfied, I went to the other side of the room where a guy was camping out waiting. I wound up getting the kill the and the whole thing got captured in the killcam. I was laughing my ass off as were the others but didn't have my mic on. Good times!
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:17 am

i have found myself resorting to the sniper rifle alot more with these new maps, even though im still trying to get the hang of it , i must have pissed a few off according to the msgs i recieve after game , lol
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:21 am

I love The Golden Apple
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 am

I like sniping on hazard, thermal with extended mags. I'm still not very good but I did ok.
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:16 am

Shoot golf balls on hazard w/ high powered scope. Wonder what happens if I get one in the cup...

I can't for the life of me get the hang of the thermal scope. More power to you NCFishboy.
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:14 pm

I never really tried sniping on BO. I may have to give it a go just for shit and giggles.
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Right there with ya N8...Hazard was probably the first time I ever picked a Sniping Class...and that lasted for a whole minute.

Think I'm gonna shoot some Bots in CT to see if I can gather a clue
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Hazard is now right up there with Summit and Nuketown for me. I don't mind the long range snipers per se. That's what a sniper is for. I just use smoke. Just farking hate when they run around and get 1 hit kills with hipfire. Sniper rifles shouldn't be able to be fired unless they are shouldered.
Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:08 pm

I like hazard because to me its a sniping map and B is hard as hell to take unless its a coordinated strike or you get lucky. L96 and the Psg are the snipers I use but more on the L96 love the bolt action snipers.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 pm

I with ya on the Thermal Chef. I think I only found Thermal Scope useful on Array.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:52 am

I created a sniper class just for Hazard as it seemed like the only map coming up on HC TDM. I did ok with it surprisingly. Hard-scopes only FBD. I did better with the PSG with varscope although it is not as deadly as the L96 for core.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snipe on Hazard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snipe on Hazard   Snipe on Hazard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snipe on Hazard
Page 1 of 1