Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Looking to add a few new members

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking to add a few new members Empty
PostSubject: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:48 pm

I'll be cleaning my list today when I get home today and Im looking to add some of the newer guys to get them mixed in with some of us older members. Old as we been here awhile not old like old ass fucker. Razz. But seriously I run parties alot and would love to get some new people in the parties. I'll be adding OldSchoolNESfan first! Still havent done this will make sure I do it when I get home. Just leave your name and Ill add you to the list. Im being lazy and dont wanna wade through the intro threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:54 pm

psn: steeler-irishfan I'm usually on evenings and weekends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:22 pm

+1 to you Vegas (not just for me being first but for this thread and the concept)! I found it's sometimes hard to find a group of people that don't have full parties or games to join and as a newer guy I don't want to feel like the kid brother and always ask to tag along. I'm just too chicken to start a party on my own...I generally don't like being the party leader until the damn chat is fixed b/c I can't hear if people are ready when I ask if they are or what game type sometimes. Other times the voice chat works okay.

I also am going to add you steeler-irishfan. I hope to get some game time in before Xmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:06 pm

<--- bingo55 add away Vegas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:33 pm

I don't have many new guys in my list, but I played with Shamrock and a few others and it was pure team work and a lot of fun.

So I would recommend him.

Sorry I don't remember the other names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:58 pm

psn darksoul_247
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:45 pm

Im always down to play, on every night after 10 pst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:47 am

I had to clean a few names out myself...found I was playing with a bunch of the same new guys and didn't have them on my list...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:03 am

Just made deletions. Only three spots though...sent what I could. I also look forward to playin with the new guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:24 am

I find the facebook friends list very handy for extra names. Just link it on your options page. There are a couple of facebook threads on here so any new guys who havent posted in there yet go and post a link to your page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:54 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
I'll be cleaning my list today when I get home today and Im looking to add some of the newer guys to get them mixed in with some of us older members. Old as we been here awhile not old like old ass fucker. Razz. But seriously I run parties alot and would love to get some new people in the parties. I'll be adding OldSchoolNESfan first! Still havent done this will make sure I do it when I get home. Just leave your name and Ill add you to the list. Im being lazy and dont wanna wade through the intro threads.

I bet I'm the 1st to be deleted.........LOL J/K Nice jesture.... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:23 am

I have some room on my list also, so to the new guys, don't hesitate to send me a request if you see me in a lobby. I happened to find a random on my list who's neither in the clan nor a friend in person. Don't know how he got there? But anyway, I think I have about 3-4 free spots, so add away new guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:30 am

Feel free to send me a FR. Been running with clannies more lately and love it! 28-5 in dome last night was a hilarious match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:13 am

I'm always down to play with any clan member online, apparently my timing has been off though. always seem to be getting ready to bounce as guys are coming on.... Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Bingo55 wrote:
I'm always down to play with any clan member online, apparently my timing has been off though. always seem to be getting ready to bounce as guys are coming on.... Mad

What times do you play? I find that many of us almost play on a 'schedule' I get online about the same time most nights and often play with the same 10-15 people. Once you find a group of guys that play the same time as you, you'll be set.. Send friendys to everyone in a lobby you meet. You'll eventually find the guys that play the same time as you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Got room on my list as well. Anyone can send me a FR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Don't delete your UK brothers Vegas, we'll miss you even though you rarely bloody talk to us in the lobbies... but I suppose it's hard to get a word in edge ways with gob shites like Fran in the room.
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 pm

I have room in my FL. I am in texas and play at all different times, but most nights between 8-10 CST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Heh I had no plans to delete any of my UK brethren, just had to clean it up a little bit like people that havent even played a game of mw3 yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I got room on mine if anyone wants to add my sorry ass!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Same, I have room. And I promise I usually don't bitch much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:12 am

New guy here always looking for a clan group. On some Saturday mornings if the UK guys wanna send me an invite. -6 GMT.

PSN Dead_Eric
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:37 am

you can add me on if you need another spot, on pretty much every night. hard to get with some of the guys i have on my list, always full. play with sith most of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: :)   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:25 pm

I am new to clan and also looking for some similar time players, on between 9-12. Est Most days of week 8-11 cst. And 6-9 u western folks.
Find me please. I'll be friend requesting asap Im sick of the lack of teamwork when playing alone. All my prior fellow players can't afford xbox live so too unreliable

Louie Star
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:36 am

Added a few over the weekend, will add some more today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to add a few new members   Looking to add a few new members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to add a few new members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next