Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

Too many CLICKS

Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:21 am

I noticed tonight that I don't fit in the click with this clan.Instead of just quitting on you guys,I believe I'll just take a break and see if gets better.I'm just tired of messaging people to just be ignored.That's fine if you want an all OG party.Atleast have the balls to let me know.Flame if you wish,but I don't wear masks and have thick skin.If I offend you, then you feel guilty.That's life.I finally figured out ,that you gotta be good to play in the click.Everyone have a Happy New Year....
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 am

Sorry to read this Fireman as I know I've played with you quite a bit and always have fun. I really don't know if I'd say there's any cliques, though I do get people get used to playing with small groups.

I know for myself I don't always accept invites, but it's not due to ignoring people. I don't like leaving in the middle of a match, especially if I'm doing well and my team(even if they are randoms) are winning. I already get so many auto losses just from leaving when I'm host so I don't want to have a horrible win/loss record.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:30 am

Hey Fireman, I know you were with us for a lil bit today... You are always welcome to join any party I'm ever in!!!
    In fact I enjoy your deep south mouth.. lol!

I missed a couple got room questions from a few guys but its only because in the heat of the battle I don't stop to do msg's..
    The party we had was pretty solid all day and almost never a spot open I think 4 of the 6 ran a good 4+ hours together..

FireMan You've been here long enough I consider you an OG.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:39 am

I am with sn0wr1der. I consider you OG and whenever there is room, I'd always like to have you in the group. If you are ever solo and there is room you have not been passed over, nor has anyone else for that matter. We roll as a team for everyone's benefit and enjoyment. I don't think anyone is cherry picking through the friend list.
    The battlefield is a hectic place. If a message is not responded to it is probably because the party is full, not because we don't want ya.

As far as OG parties go, tonight is the first in a long time (for me) that I've played with a 6 man party of roster 1 guys. As the clan grows we will play with a wider mix o'mates.

You have a happy new year too Fireman, hope to see you in 2012.

Last edited by audiopile on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:43 am; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:42 am

Everybody fits into the 30...especially if you were part of the perfecto! We all have problems finding games at times...especially with the crappy party/matchmaking system. Don't take it personally......it's not because they don't want to play with you, it's because their group is full...I know most people don't respond to messages because it can be a pain.

Oh...and I don't buy the "have to be good"...first because I know you to be a solid player...second because I know it's not true. We have a wide variety of players of various skill levels, and I know nobody has ever been singled out due to a lack of skill level.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 am

Fireman, I'm sorry you feel that way man. You're definitely more OG than me. I've had the chance to play with everyone from Dave to guys that joined last week and it's never felt that way to me. I send messages all the time, not all get a response. It's not personal, just tough to answer while in game. If you ever see me on and want to run together, I'm in We can roll as FD30 hahaha.....unless you're a truckie. J/K I'm not shy about climbing the 105'.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 am

Fireman I'll step in here and take you up on that thick skin, smack you upside the head and ask you to get your ass back in a >30< as party as quick as you feel like it. If there is a cool kids table, which I haven't seen, they don't bother me none and I am always glad to have you in my group to share a bologna sandwich with. Hope I see you soon!

Last edited by chef on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:52 am

What the fuck is all this malarkey about? I want answers !!!
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:26 am

Me too wtf fireman????
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:37 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
    Hey Fireman, I know you were with us for a lil bit today... You are always welcome to join any party I'm ever in!!!
    In fact I enjoy your deep south mouth.. lol!

I missed a couple got room questions from a few guys but its only because in the heat of the battle I don't stop to do msg's..
    The party we had was pretty solid all day and almost never a spot open I think 4 of the 6 ran a good 4+ hours together..

FireMan You've been here long enough I consider you an OG.

What he said. And if you message me and I dont get back to ya its because we are in a game and then in a pregame lobby most times I just forget to message back, nothing personal just dont remember to do it.

See you in a party soon
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:17 pm

Hmmmmm? Fireman, none of that is true and in your little dark heart you know it. Go get a good nights sleep, take a break for a day, and come back. It will feel much better. I find I have to take little breaks from MW3 becuase it is a very turbulent love/hate relationship right now with that game.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:59 pm

Get yer xbox out! Happy to play with you anytime Joey. I know I've sent some invites on their to you but everytime it was your kid playing.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:03 pm

Fireman I often seem to be in a match with you, seem like a good shit but I have an issue with your post. I often send out messages to people looking for a party, yourself included and often I dont get a response and yes you are in this catergory as well. I don't take it personal and neither should you, if I dont get a response I assume the party is full, not like I am expecting anyone to stop playing just to message me back nor do i expect anyone to drop out just because I am now online.

Your a good shit and a good guy to run with, anyways my 2 cents
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Ditto to all the above. I always have room in the lobby for the mouth of the south! Very Happy

Get your ass back here. I generally spam out invites when I sign on just to try to get into a party and more than half are ignored. I know it's that they are either full or in the middle of a game, so no big deal. I just play FFA until something opens up.

You are OG. and there are no cliques here. Next topic.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Hey Fireman I know I am a better player than you but you are still welcome to play with me if you want pal. santa
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:32 pm

I didn't think you were a bad player or anything, isn't your KDR positive? Not that a negative KDR means any of us is a bad player, but you play the objectives, like most of us do, and you tend to do pretty well.

If you need to take a break, take a break. I know I get on some nights and have really bad runs without clan invites to games. By really bad I mean the game isn't fun, I'm with randoms who are getting slaughtered, or getting spawn trapped, etc., and it makes me want to take the game out and play something else.. which at this point would probably be Assassin's Creed Revelations, Skyrim, or the MP on Uncharted 3.

I still think the party/grouping system could be improved on the PS3. It doesn't help that if someone is in a match, there isn't an indicator of if they are partied up, you have to do guesswork (which is easy when you see 3+ 30's playing Domination on say, Bakaara), but harder to do when someone is "In a Party" when they're just at the "Find Game" screen like I've mentioned in another post.

I think I am one of the few who, if you send me a message like "Got room?" I will respond while I'm in-game saying "party's full" or "we'll pick you up after this match." If I ignore an invite, it may be because I'm currently experiencing tunnel vision and I dont' see the notification, or it's a party invite and I'm already in a clan party.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:21 pm

Who doesn't like playing with Fire!! Razz

Allways room in the party here mate Very Happy
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Damn, Fireman, you're always welcome! Sorry if I ever ignored a msg from you, it wasn't intentional in the least.

I look forward to playing with you in matches...when I get to hear "Get off my B flag!"
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 pm

Bullshit. You know you're my boy Joey, and anytime Im here you got a party to come too.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 pm

lumm0x wrote:
    Get yer xbox out! Happy to play with you anytime Joey. I know I've sent some invites on their to you but everytime it was your kid playing.

What he said. Always a blast playing with you. Ill roll with you till the wheels fall off. Even after that Ill get out and push.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:55 pm

I always have a good time playing with you Fireman. You have a knack for getting the smack talkers and snot nose kids to shut their mouth in the lobby. The x30x family just wouldnt be the same if you left.

As far as ignoring/missing invites and such ill admit im a huge offender. When im in a game im so focused on whats going on i very rarely see invites or even who's coming online/going offline. Alot of times if im playing with randumbs and we're winning i wont leave the match since i hate getting a L when a W is within sight. Sometimes i have a bad habit of seeing a message and telling myself ill respond in a second and next thing i know im mid match and i realize ive forgot. So i apologize if ive offended/irritated anyone.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:40 pm

justyourhero wrote:
    I think I am one of the few who, if you send me a message like "Got room?" I will respond while I'm in-game saying "party's full" or "we'll pick you up after this match." If I ignore an invite, it may be because I'm currently experiencing tunnel vision and I dont' see the notification, or it's a party invite and I'm already in a clan party.

These are the messages I get also and what I try to do is answer as soon as possible. My messages are usually "in a party of 6, 5, 4 or whatever" to let the person know what we're running with. Sometimes messages get overlooked because of what has been said before "tunnel vision" nothing should be taken personal. I send the "got room?" message and if I don't get response I play some tdm or search solo until I get an invite or see someone else log on and try to join up.
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 pm

I get what your talking about, I had a big old rant at the UK30 because when certain ppl where in a party of 6 they'd ignore invites all night until their party started logging out then start sending invites. After much bitching on my part it got better.
    Now when ppl log in we invite to a private lobby and decid3 to either
    -stay and play private games
    -play gw
    -or split into 2 parties

Yes that can mean no xp or more lag, and yes it's great being part of a strong winning 6. But it's not great being stuck on your own with randoms when there is a group of fellow 30s online.

A little consideration goes a long way.

Fireman your always welcome in my party, but if u beat me on the scoreboard twice in a row I will kick you, don't blame me thems the rules
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Oh I just thought when ur solo and want in don't send an invite send a msg saying got room, pick me up next game etc sometimes if I think ppl are just trying to make a 5 party into a 6 i'll send an invite back but then ignore and carry on playing
    Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:21 pm

Fire man your welcome to join me any time, we ran for a while last night and we got to shoot up some punks . I will always try to respond to any invites or messages, like savy stated I can forget if I am in the middle of a game . Last night we had 6 all night with people coming and going all night. The only thing I will not do is kick some one out if the party so someone else can join. I look at it as first come first served
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Too many CLICKS Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Too many CLICKS   Too many CLICKS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too many CLICKS
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next