Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Empty
PostSubject: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 pm

This is just a rant, I am so fucking sick of the PSN lag that started Thursday when the annihilation map pack was released. 2 of every 3 games I have shit connections but normally I am 4 bars. I played two games today with the clan and had 2 bars both matches. The first match we all backed out and the second one I just turned off my PS3 and walked away.....the game is unplayable right now........ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Here's another WTF... Playing with the UK Crew yesterday, with them Hosting, we ended up on a US server a few times. What?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 pm

PSN at it's finest I suppose. Also because they are running double XP weekend which typically brings a lot more players trying to rank up, but yeah I agree. A heap more lag and CI's this weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 pm

sucks..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Im 100% with Savvy. I think its probably more the Treyarch servers than the PSN but its fricken annoying. I played some with a few CE guys last night and the lag "spikes" were horrendous. I had to back out and try to hook up with some EC clannies. I upgrade my internet to better things and its not as good as i expected. With my connection i should have no damn lag like ive seen. Im almost tempted to try some MW2 or even BFBC2 to see how smoothly it runs compared to BO.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

The lag is there more on the XBOX as well. We also fell into a lot of dead lobbies last night as well. If you weren't playing Nuketown, then you almost had to join Ground War to ensure a good lobby.

I am still questions why I let Carl convince me to prestige again. Oh well, I be back to all those pros shortly, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:08 pm

lag is horrible. i always... ALWAYS have about 1-2 seconds of lag..... never less than one. i have done everything possible on my router to help this. its not here. however my connection speed says 7mb up and 1.5 down. thats a wireless thing because my ISP speed and my pc (wired) is getting about 17 or 18M down.... it isn't my phones (6.0) and i have disabled security, put the ps3 in the DMZ, assigned a static IP, disabled streaming media servers, cleaned my friends list out and WMM is enabled on the router. the router is about15 feet or so away through one wall... no metal and no other devices of any kind between the two. there is not a problem on my end i don't thing. unless i just got a shitty wifi router. its a belkin N. on and channel bonding is enabled as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Daemox wrote:
lag is horrible. i always... ALWAYS have about 1-2 seconds of lag..... never less than one. i have done everything possible on my router to help this. its not here. however my connection speed says 7mb up and 1.5 down. thats a wireless thing because my ISP speed and my pc (wired) is getting about 17 or 18M down.... it isn't my phones (6.0) and i have disabled security, put the ps3 in the DMZ, assigned a static IP, disabled streaming media servers, cleaned my friends list out and WMM is enabled on the router. the router is about15 feet or so away through one wall... no metal and no other devices of any kind between the two. there is not a problem on my end i don't thing. unless i just got a shitty wifi router. its a belkin N. on and channel bonding is enabled as well

What kind of router do you have? I had a 7 year old Linksys and upgraded to the brand new Netgear router then my connection was A LOT better, went from always 3 bars to 4 bars almost all the time, well that is until this weekend when everyones connection is FUCKED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:45 am

its a strange thing, and definitely worse. We were running some pretty solid teams and still coming up way short of normal. What gets me is that our clan has benefited from it extremely rarely, if at all. This weekend I dash-boarded and left more matches than all the other 20 hours of game time played combined.
So why is the "other team" getting the benefit? Odds are 50/50, so the game is either; ruined, the try-hards have surfaced, they put in some kind of random advantage factor, or the xboxers are screwing with us (honestly, they are better shots).
If it isn't fixed after 2XP I will be back to MW2 exclusively to finish that up instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 am

I'm sure the Network/Servers will stabilize this afternoon when 2xp fades away... I always expect this nonsense when map packs and DBL XP are upon us

Last edited by MANIC on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 am

Bad. Bad Bad bad.
I was not on a lot this weekend and I think it may have been a good thing. Last night was a pretty frustrating night. 4 losses in a row. Not that I care about WLR, but winning is more fun.

3 hitmarkers and no death. Headshots with no deaths. Gettign shot though walls and around corners. going 8-26. I hope this stuff gets resolved soon with the end of 2xP.

I even played Hardcore Flags as a fix. I liked it, but killed 3 teammates so I got the boot and left for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 am

I can't wait to try tonight and see if the lag has improved. I am sure things will get back to normal now that the 2 XP weekend is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 am

It's almost odd for me to say it, but I really didn't have much issues at all this weekend when it came to connections. I can definitely say that I relate though....it gets really frustrating when you know you've reacted perfectly, got the shots in and still wind up dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:14 pm

I find hardcore much more enjoyable than core. It seems like with all the lag it's easier to get kills. The friendly fire makes it interesting though. I was having a great match and got kicked for friendly fire when people walked in front of my strafe. I may just play HC from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 pm

I enjoyed it since it seemed more legit to me. If i shoot you you die. Not any of this 5 hitmarker siliness. Got a double kill in the opening exchange using 1/2 a clip. Gettign the boot was not as much fun, but it requires me to be more careful in that regard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Nothing like taking out three of your guys with a nade...um...whoops...sorry guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 pm

So ive come to the conclusion that all these problems for me at least are BO related. Last night i sat through some of the worst games ive ever had. I got fed up and decided to try an experiment. I fired up MW2 and played around 6 or 8 matches of tdm and instantly saw a huge positive difference. There was around 18000 people playing and in MW2 you dont have the option to pick prefered local only matches so it was basically get matched with any lobby it finds first. I had 4 bars each game and it ran basically flawless. No crap hit detection or choppy lag. My opinion is that all the theater/stat tracking/etc made BO subpar for simple online play. Its just too much going on to run smoothly all the time and its probably why they created COD elite so they wouldnt have to load MW3 down with all the extras like the theater and so on. All i can do is hope after 2xp BO gets back to what it used to be or ill be playing something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 pm

I for one can't wait to see if play has impoved for tonight. I am definetly glad more and more clannies are coming to the dark hard core side that DarkerDaze and I frequent. It is more fun with a full squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:33 pm

I played about 7 games at lunch today and the connections seemed to be a lot better, not as good as they were prior to thursday but anything is better than this past weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Count me in for some HC, FBD... I played HC Flags with you guys Friday night for the first time and was frustrated as hell. But I went back to it with different load outs and useful killstreaks and really got to enjoy it (even got good at capping flags). It totally slows down my typical rushing style, but I was able to get some kills with an M14 or FN FAL consistently for the first time and I think in the long run it will help my aiming. The games last LONG time in comparison and I was getting tons of COD points with DP Weekend in full effect. Would be more fun with clannies I suspect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm

Its a total kick in the ass. I find I get longer kill streaks with HC and tend to slow down and aim a lot more becuase the first one to hit the target wins in HC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:59 pm

jsavvy wrote:
I played about 7 games at lunch today and the connections seemed to be a lot better, not as good as they were prior to thursday but anything is better than this past weekend.
I played a few earlier today and it was somewhat better. It wasnt with a full party so ill have to see how it does tonight. I did find i had loose coax cable from the wall to my modem that i dont think was working 100% so i changed it out and the ps3 and laptop seemed to be a bit faster and more stable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 am

I was running with 4 bars for most of the night, save one game where there was 3 bars for all people on both teams. I had better matches than the last night I played DBL XP.

Nixon 18000 on MW2 is a lot less than the several hundred thousand that play BO. I wonder if the sheer volume contributes to the issues on BO. I guess I agree with you that I would gladly forgo all the stat tracking stuff for a better game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 am

Excuse me for peeping into The Realm of Lag, but if Theater mode and Stat tracking disturbed the game then wouldn't we have lag ALL THE TIME?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:57 am

hockalees wrote:
Count me in for some HC, FBD... I played HC Flags with you guys Friday night for the first time and was frustrated as hell. But I went back to it with different load outs and useful killstreaks and really got to enjoy it (even got good at capping flags). It totally slows down my typical rushing style, but I was able to get some kills with an M14 or FN FAL consistently for the first time and I think in the long run it will help my aiming. The games last LONG time in comparison and I was getting tons of COD points with DP Weekend in full effect. Would be more fun with clannies I suspect.

Hock, you're welcome any time. I have been really playing well in HC. Usually at the top of the board, with some great KS. I usually run SP, Sentry and Attack chopper because they are less likely to kill teammates. Napalm and B52s are very risky.

I think because my connection is so poor that HC is an equalizer for me. One hit kills GREATLY improve my games.

In wish you could choose HC DOM without having to sift thru all the HC CTF and HC HQ lobbies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released   PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN lag issues since annihilation map pack was released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next