Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

My soapbox rant...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Normally i bite my tongue if i experience something that pisses me off but i just cant this time. Nothing worse than having fellow clannies bail on you during a match cause its not going in our favor. Had the "pleasure" of being bailed on last night during a match on dome where my team of 5 clannies and a randumb where getting slapped around pretty bad. Down around 40-50 halfway through the match i hit select only to find 3 x30x's left from the 5 that started. Hell its your game and you can bail if you want but a little heads up would be nice. We all have lives and if something comes up thats perfectly fine and that doesnt bother me but bailing cause you are getting beaten up and getting pissed cause your stats are taking a hit thats a different story. Ive taken many whippings in matches but stayed trying to get the W. Funny thing is myself, 2 clannies and 3 randumbs wound up winning that game 200-196. Have a wonderful day and flame on if you must.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Nixon...preach on and amen
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Nice Post....Rant on ......
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Amen brother......
On a positive note
I would like to give props to the crew I was running with last night our last 2 games were brutal. One ended in a loss and the other in win. But both games were UGLY.
Everyone fought their guts out for the W and stuck it out.
My Kdr dropped .03 from those 2 games alone. But we were all troopers.
I did take it as a sign to call it a night after that tho.

Last edited by SN0WR1DER on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:10 pm

I always try to finish any match I am in win or lose. Almost everything can wait 4-5 mins for me to do and if it's an emergency well then I am sure everyone understands. Like Nixon said, it only needs a "I gotta run right now, sorry" and then people are okay. At least then they have the choice to fight on in a 3 on 6 or get out as well.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:30 pm

I try to finish a game wether i'm losing or not. I really dont care about my stats or kdr....I think if you care about those thing too much you lose out on the fun of the game....I play for the fun of it...for me, its fun when trying to beat the other team no matter how much i lose...Well anyways for me stats really dont mean anything.....lol
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Hell, I ended up on the wrong side of Stream and a bunch of UK guys. It wasn't pretty. Damn you Tema......
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Snow I was with you last night it was a beating but everyone stuck with it. Nixon we win most of the time but everyonce and a while we take a beating. But is a game and we cannot win them all. But we joined a clan and we need to play together , it is a lot more fun when we win and lose together.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Seems to a bit of a recurring theme here....the way I see it is it's ok for the30 to give out beatings but not take them....honestly how often do our parties take a beating, every 20 or 30 games or more, I think we should be grown up enough to take what we dish more often than not...well that's just me....think about how many topics are on this site congratulating great games where we've destroyed the opposition and put yourself in the opponents shoes

+1 Nixon for sticking in and winning the GAME
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:20 pm

+1 to you nixon...
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: WIN OR LOSE IM HAVEING A GOOD TIME   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:42 pm

SEND ME AN INVITE.I STAY IN GAMES NO MATTER WHAT.I ALLWAYS PLAY TO WIN ALLWAYS! THERES GOOD GUYS IN THIS CLAN.ALL 30S HAVE SOMETHING GOOD IN THEM.HOLD ON.THAT DONT SOUND RIGHT..BUT YEAH IM UP TO ANY CHALLENGE. Arrow
Back to top Go down
miggilly

miggilly

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 pm

You get better by taking a beating, let's u see ehat we are doing to the other team and how to counter attack next time. I always stick it out to the bitter end. Back in my solo playing days, I would always stick it out and pull off comebacks with new teammates that came in after all the p's left.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

At least the lobby filled back up. I've been in matches where people have left and it's 6 v 3. worst beating in a dom match I took was mw2 playing solo on derailed. we lost 200- 16. I don't know why I stayed because I wasn't with friends or the clan. I think Playing against better teams can make you a better player. will be starting gb this week with sith miester on doubles. probably have a tough time but I look forward to it. still need more players on the 16 man roster. hit me up if you're interested. Skellington, still not finding you in the search. same with you Vegas.would like to get you guys on for 4v4 matches.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 pm

https://youtu.be/osHCTUgoWbE

p.s. I don't know if I have in the past but from this point forward I will not leave a match with clannies no matter how bad the beating may be unless everyone decides to go. If I'm the host, say the word and I'll pull everyone out.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:38 pm

I admit I bail occasionally but it's when I feel I am no longer helping the team only feeding enemy killstreaks because of impossibly horrid connections. I don't think I was in that match but I will stick it out from now on and just camp the home flag and shoot down air support. I apologize if I pissed anyone off.

I'm enrolled in a 12 step program.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

On the odd occasion it happens lets take it like we give it. Its a bit of respect to the other team aswell, I might not congratulate them after the game but if they beat me fair play to them because I am a stuborn cunt who wont fucking quit.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Am I the only one feeling a bit of deja vu?

Maybe rehashing this topic will bring migidymarsh back like a double negative lol!

but in seriousness Nixon I think we have found that most clanmates agree with you on this, either we back out as a team (like if we get ridiculously spawn trapped at A on mission or are in a ridiculous lagged match) or we stick it out and fight for the win
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:09 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
but in seriousness Nixon I think we have found that most clanmates agree with you on this, either we back out as a team (like if we get ridiculously spawn trapped at A on mission or are in a ridiculous lagged match) or we stick it out and fight for the win

What kjcolby says sums it up.

Sorry that happened to you Nixon. We had some games like that today. No one likes to get beat by the connection but it happens to everyone. We won some we lost some, but i feel proud that we stuck them out as a team either way.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:31 am

Good job on sticking it out. I was running with secundum, Mistress, and Clappy last night & 2 randumbs (maybe 1, I think audiopile had checked out before that match)... we got MOABd...first time for most of us I think but we didn't leave when the countdown started but we still ended up losing the match. Hey, at least we got a new title and some free XP from being MOABd... best part for me was I think right after I got MOABd my first or second kill was the guy who called it in...felt good to get one of his 3 deaths and knowing that I may have ended his streak.

We also had another match that we got into and were losing 39-70something. We managed to tie it back up before losing 196-200 and I think we only lost b/c once it got tied, I started experiencing really bad lag. Moral of the story, don't quit 30s! Take over and dominate or go down fighting!
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 am

I'm sorry...I thought Nixon's original idea concerned dealing with being beaten up by good players and not the go to excuse of LAG
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:37 am

I stick it out as well! We had some absolutely shitty games yesterday, we just took the beating and got the hell out of that lobby when the game was over. I agree also, that if you stick it out as a team, alot of times we are able to turn it around and win.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 am

+1 and soo true bro Smile
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 am

That sucks Nixon. Glad you came through and won the match. But I'm going to have to agree this seems to be coming up more and more. All I can say is if this type of thing offends or aggravates you, then thats one less person or in this case 3 people you can stop playing with. Glad it wasnt me that bailed.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:39 am

I know so many go on and on about..."their limited amount of time for fun, etc etc" but isn't that more of a RanDumb mentality? Look, I totally get that mentality to a certain degree...issue arises from the fact that we are in a Clan...where we look after another, play together, laugh and scream together...win and lose together.
Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 am

I endorse Nixon's message. +1

Getting hung out to dry in a lobby is not fun.

Props to pulling off the win 30 style. The come from behind wins and the 'no one finished with a positive KDR' wins are in some ways very satisfying.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My soapbox rant... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soapbox rant...   My soapbox rant... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My soapbox rant...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next