Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Empty
PostSubject: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:04 am

Happy Birthday Motherfuckers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 am

Happy birthday guys, have a good one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:24 am

yo, yo Smile happy birthday to you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:30 am

Happy birthday fellas!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 am

Happy Birthday MOFOs!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:07 am

happy birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 am

Why is is when Manic uses MF'ers it sounds friendly?

Thanks people. It is my old man b-day wish for PS3 to develop a background com system like what they use in Xbx.

See what you can do about that Manic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 am

HBD...get your drink on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:24 am

Happy B-Day guys!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 am

happy b-day boys...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 am

Happy birthday everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Happy birtday guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Happy birthday old geeezers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:56 pm

happy birthday your filthy animals..........now I'm gonna give to the count of 10 ....to get yer low down, yellow kister's of my property before I pump ya full of lead!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 am

Happy belated B-days guys especially Wini. I miss the good ole days of playing Blops with you. Your calm soothing voice relaxed everyone and that allowed me to concentrate on doing the task at hand. This of course was going on murderous rampages that included covering the map with napalm fire, filling the sky with blackbirds and chopper gunners and flooding the map with rabid attack dogs. Damn you MW3 and your horrendous chat system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:47 am

Am I the only one that wishes Winicott would stop fucking around on BF3 and come play with his online brothers on some MW3?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:51 am

Not gonna lie...I have BF3 but can't seem to find a moment to cheat with her even though she wears the stocking I so enjoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 am

BF3 is my new love. Far superior to MW3 in all aspects except that most of the clan is on MW3. I will keep plugging away at both. MW3 for the social interaction, BF3 for the satisfaction of killing little pixelated people.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Happy birthday everyone. Safety first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:13 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Happy belated B-days guys especially Wini. I miss the good ole days of playing Blops with you. Your calm soothing voice relaxed everyone and that allowed me to concentrate on doing the task at hand. This of course was going on murderous rampages that included covering the map with napalm fire, filling the sky with blackbirds and chopper gunners and flooding the map with rabid attack dogs. Damn you MW3 and your horrendous chat system.

I know right? We seemed to play nightly for what seemed like months. I think my schedule was pushed back an hour as the year progressed. Now you are always in a 6 man party when I get on.

Some of my fonderst memories are from behind the barrel at B knowing that you were in the B hut making sure I could only be shot in the face and not from behind. Ahhh, the days.

I m glad that my voice could lead to more effective murderous rampages! Woot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:19 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
Am I the only one that wishes Winicott would stop fucking around on BF3 and come play with his online brothers on some MW3?!?!?

Rock on Vegas!

The only reason I go back to MW3 is to play with the buddies I dont play with on BF3. I need to find a better way to split the difference between the 2 games since the last 20 hours of time loggeed in has been to play BF3. I also go back to MW3 because I spent $100 on it and for that kind of money I am going to learn to love it god dammit.

I thougt I joined a clan so I could play like a team and win some matches and have a more fulfilling FPS experience. Little did I know that half the reason I log in is for the social aspect and the game is almost secondary... at least until I see that we are down by 20 points, then I play for blood.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:20 pm

walldogkl wrote:
Happy birthday everyone. Safety first.

It is not just good advice, it is a potential life philosophy.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:57 am

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...   To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Rick, Pej and my true love Wini...
Page 1 of 1