Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Good games last night... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Good games last night...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good games last night... Empty
PostSubject: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:30 am

It was Savvy, Fireman, East89G, Spiderplant, myself and one other person but my memory is failing me at the moment, anyways we were just destroying the opposition. Alot of the games we had so much air support I couldnt get my choppers out. Savvy myself and East kept choppers in the air all game long. I ran Choppers, Savvy ran the AH6 and East ran the Pave low. Although I was thought it was quite hilarious that they took out my regular choppers before they took out the AH6's. Great night last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:33 am

Gotta love those nights! Glad to see it turned around. I got a couple games in with savvy and spider before I had to go and they were rough, we won but it wasn't easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 am

Yea we steamrolled the whole time I was on last night, it was crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:50 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
It was Savvy, Fireman, East89G, Spiderplant, myself and one other person but my memory is failing me at the moment, anyways we were just destroying the opposition. Alot of the games we had so much air support I couldnt get my choppers out. Savvy myself and East kept choppers in the air all game long. I ran Choppers, Savvy ran the AH6 and East ran the Pave low. Although I was thought it was quite hilarious that they took out my regular choppers before they took out the AH6's. Great night last night.

The othe guy was Usandthem.It was funny when we have to take a number for calling in choppers/pave/ac130. Good times..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:00 am

The group I was in rolled along pretty well too. Stream, U40, Obticeo, and someone I'm forgetting had a good run until we got stuck in a poorly connected game on Lockdown. We had a random that bailed in the beginning of the game and had to play 5 v 6 the entire game. What is that shit?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Those groups are so fun to roll in. I was playing with The1 and BigDee one day and I could never get my choppers up because airspace was full...so I just switched to support to help feed those guys.

On the not of the AH6...it's a lot easier to shoot down the regular chopper because the AH6 flies lower and moves around more...it can be hard to get a lock on depending on the map...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
The group I was in rolled along pretty well too. Stream, U40, Obticeo, and someone I'm forgetting had a good run until we got stuck in a poorly connected game on Lockdown. We had a random that bailed in the beginning of the game and had to play 5 v 6 the entire game. What is that shit?

I think I was in your group lastnight, we were on interchange and I kept yelling "I can't here anything" because of all the air support we had going on. I think I got two attack helicopters back to back. There was so much shit blowing up around me. I was laughing my ass off. It seemed like the other teams where playing tdm instead of Dom because we would have all the flags so we were just kill whoring. My kdr was around 2 most of the night, which is good for me. Good times last night, stayed up way to late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm

What was funny, this one guy says before the match. He's going to have a good time. I'm thinking to myself. Dude you don't know how much fun your fixing to have. He didn't stay long, needless to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Teamrushcc wrote:
fatbrowndog wrote:

I think I was in your group lastnight, we were on interchange and I kept yelling "I can't here anything" because of all the air support we had going on. I think I got two attack helicopters back to back. There was so much shit blowing up around me. I was laughing my ass off. It seemed like the other teams where playing tdm instead of Dom because we would have all the flags so we were just kill whoring. My kdr was around 2 most of the night, which is good for me. Good times last night, stayed up way to late.

We ruined their night on Mission. Instant spawn flip and pinned them down hard. I couldn't get my pavelow up in the damn air with all the other crap taking up airspace. Kind of funny that they were a clan of 6 and we had 5 but had a really good randumb. I think he went 40-10 or something like that.

After the match the one guy said, "we just got our ass kicked."
Back to top Go down
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 pm

i had some great games also playing with snowrider, teamrushcc, sith, hoffy, freakou812 and a few other clan mates that i can't remember. we had a real good streak going, we had a game where we were all carrying stingers and any air support the other team put up , went down real quick, it was hilarious. i find that the game is a whole lot better now playing with the clannies, it was good times the last 3 nights.

Last edited by Kamea6 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 pm

hoffyguns wrote:

On the not of the AH6...it's a lot easier to shoot down the regular chopper because the AH6 flies lower and moves around more...it can be hard to get a lock on depending on the map...
That thing will go down QUICK to bullets. Less than a clip with blind-eye pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Speaking of bullets vs. air support.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:42 pm

That's so rediculous I'll have to try it. I have never used akimbo fmg9's. I just made a sniper class with fmg9 secondary last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:52 pm

I commented about that video with the guys I was playing with last night. Those of us "in the know" here have been talking about that for a few weeks. One thing that isn't really mentioned is that you really want to have blind eye pro before you start trying to shoot things down with your guns as it takes a fair bit more bullets otherwise.

For my part, if I'm on a good streak and I've used up my stinger missiles, I'll just pick up any assault rifle I have as it's more than good enough to take out UAVs with less than a clip. My favourite is taking out the advanced uavs because I know I just got someone REALLY pissed off as I wasted a really good killstreak of theirs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:18 pm

good info on using guns to take down heli's...I just started running blind eye pro recently, but have only used the gun to shoot down UAV's, just assumed it was useless to go have choppers...+1 to cerbus and soonerchris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:40 pm

I have to make a comment on the Mission match that FBD was talking about. That was a really good game, air support always up. I still had a chopper waiting for use. That randumb did tear it up. The nice thing that at the end of the match instead of a bunch of trash talk by the other team they actually gave us a "good game" complement along with "we got our asses kicked" like FBD said.. The randumb ended up on their team in the next match, arkaden I believe, but we did end up winning that one also. It did go to hell on lockdown unfortunatly.affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 pm

I would like to hijack this thread to give a shout out to the group I played with this afternoon. Manic, sixchase, orweillianpig and I started out with a solid game on outpost against a team that had better KDR's than ours and made the guy who was over 2.0 quit. We were joined later by savvy, obxj, and stream man and despite some rough connections (the game on hardhat was rough) we played very well. We only lost one game this afternoon, and we pulled out of that as a team due to crappy connection. We had some really good teamwork and communication. Nice work 30's...it was a good time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good games last night...   Good games last night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good games last night...
Page 1 of 1